Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Guru Opinions @ 8:25 PM EST - 2/06/2019

2-6-2019  *** Dinar  News Update ***  The 2019 Iraqi Budget was officially signed into LAW on Monday. Article: "The budget for Iraq for Fiscal Year 2019 officially became law on Monday with the signature of Iraqi President Barham Salih."  This is a milestone that needed to happen for Iraq to be considered a functioning country. (REPOST)  IMPORTANT:  Now we await the printing of the 2019 Budget in the Gazette so it becomes official lawNOTE: The CBI website seems to be down, and I've been unable to log in. (Interesting)

2-6-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...The dinar will never revalue or re-instate.  It is a process that will take time. Once they get off the peg and begin to float.

2-6-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   We are waiting for the opening of the 2019 budget to begin the reconstruction. In doing so we are hoping this will also inspire the reinstatement of the dinar so investors feel comfortable coming into Iraq and investing knowing the currency is worth something and they can easily trade it outside Iraq. The updates to the investment law of 2015 are also in place and so investors can now more easily transfer funds in and out of Iraq under the law. There are also international mechanisms in place to facilitate this action. But one piece that is really needed is to have the Iraqi dinar once again listed on the global currency exchanges...It was not until the UN resolution in 2003 that ripped the IQD off the exchanges. Now they must get it listed back on...(post 1 of 2)... 
2-6-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...We know that in order to conduct business with the rest of the world they must significantly increase the rate of exchange on the IQD when they do post it back.  Like I keep telling everyone - the VALUE is found in the Iraqi dinar - it is just that the RATE does not now reflect the true value as it is being artificially suppressed due to sanctions. Oh – but we know that officially the sanctions have been “fully” lifted already since 2018. So what is the hold up then?  We know for a FACT that the month of January is the BEST (but not only) month to reinstate the dinar. We just witnessed two attempts to do it in January and both times the NSA (national security agency of the US) stopped it for security reasons. I am now hearing this was due to the sanctions imposed on Iran and that the US needs assurances in two areas before this can move ahead – 1)US forces are secure in Iraq;  2)trade with Iran will not be conducted in US dollars ...This all I know and we are still in a waiting mode to how all of this gets sorted out...(post 2 of 2)... 

2-6-2019    Newshound Guru Adam Montana   [Q? With all that has happened they surely "can" RV and I as everyone want them to.  However, what will make them want to do it now vs a month, or say 6 Months from now?  What makes the trigger be pulled?]   One set of letters:   HCL. That, combined with the extremely positive budget. This is happening now, not 6 months ago, and not 6 months from now.

2-6-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   The information over the last couple of days has been relatively little because whereas we have a number of sources that comes from banks, financial groups and institutions, and other providers most have gone entirely quiet...Either they are under an NDA or a gag order and they have been asked to stay that way.  That is a very positive sign for us... I know that the rates have continued to rise slowly...We got good indicators of a slightly increase of the main ones we tend to follow (Any exchange other then the CBI website has no real impact on the value of the IQD, they are simply reflecting where it might be with fees included as other currencies vary ever so slightly - they are meaningless until the IQD moves to Article 8 and becomes an internationally traded currency once again)...I think in this particular case if you are going to be looking for a front screen rate (BS...no front screen rates - it's not traded...only the CBI rates...!) there is no hurry because the rates are going to continue to go up...It is going to be an interesting next few days... Bruce lives in a fantasy world of his own imagination...IMHO..!

2-6-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Article:  "Published the text of the Budget Law 2019 after the ratification of the President of the Republic Well, imo every citizen in Iraq, including the politicians are looking for the public announcement now on the results that should be found within the 2019 Budget.  The rate for many things, and imo most likely HCL monies, are in there, which has to be what everyone in the world that owns Dinar is waiting for... The citizens may get retroactive pay too...So by this and with Frank's [Guru Frank26] opinion, among others, everything is done and we wait for it to come to us.
:tiphat:
Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Added at Midnight EST:

2-6-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   ...I see that I didn't explain why the HCL is important.    In a nutshell, it's important to the Kurds so they get a fair share of oil revenue, and ties in very closely to their concerns on the budget. Both of those issues are melting away, right in front of our eyes.  With these two things lining up at the same time, we have the most perfect situation to see an RV that I've ever witnessed.  RIGHT NOW is an amazing time to be part of  this situation!

:twothumbs::tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4