Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Guru Opinions - 2/05/2019

2-6-2019  *** Dinar News Update ***  The 2019 Iraqi Budget was officially signed into LAW on Monday. Article: "The budget for Iraq for Fiscal Year 2019 officially became law on Monday with the signature of Iraqi President Barham Salih."  This is a milestone that needed to happen for Iraq to be considered a functioning country.  (REPOST):bravo:

2-6-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Article:  "Published the text of the Budget Law 2019 after the ratification of the President of the Republic Well, imo every citizen in Iraq, including the politicians are looking for the public announcement now on the results that should be found within the 2019 Budget.  The rate for many things and imo most likely HCL monies are in there, which has to be what everyone in the world that owns Dinar is waiting for... The citizens may get retroactive pay too...So by this and with Frank's [Guru Frank26] opinion among others everything is done and we await for it to come to us.

2-5-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   ...the stars are lining up very nicely right now.  ...First, the budget was submitted, signed, and looks like it will be passed, with a HUGE keynote - a significantly acceptable portion of the budget going to the Kurds. This has been a major point of contention between the parties over the years, in fact it’s possibly the biggest point of disagreement and reason for delays in the budget approval process in recent history. ...the budget...needs to be published in the Gazette to be official. This may be happening yet this week, and if it does...that will be insanely quick...(post 1 of 2)... 
2-5-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   If you’re not already squirming, let me tell you - this is awesome news. A happy GOI is a GOI that we can get behind, because it’s one that is more likely to RV. And this is possibly the happiest we’ve ever seen them! ...we have more...I’m trying to contain my excitement...We may have an HCL agreement shortly!  ...THIS is the kind of movement we need to see for an RV to happen, and I didn’t want to release the news without a full confirmation...you know I’ve been on an “HCL-requirement” ...No HCL = no RV...and now, after a long ride, it's not just on the horizon - it's coming at us, lights flashing and horns blaring! ... the time that we have been waiting on may be over. There is news out right now that is more encouraging regarding the HCL than ANYthing I have ever seen, and that means we’re almost there...(post 2 of 2)... :twothumbs::backflip:

2-5-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Huge juice this morning...the US Treasury acknowledges they are ready to support Iraq and Kurdistan in promoting a market economy.   This announcement is probably the best news that Iraq is ready to open up to the world's financial system.:twothumbs:

2-5-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG  ...we have PLAINLY published the FACTS surrounding the Kuwaiti reinstatement over and over and over. It was nothing like the various rumors portrayed on the internet...   Any comments made by President Trump regarding prosperity are tied directly to his policies and have nothing to do with any future value change of the Iraqi Dinar. Value change or no – the math just doesn’t add up. A massive change in Dinar value doesn’t even bump the needle of the US financial engine.  [reference Guru RVAlready post 2-4-2019]
:tiphat:That's All Folks ... For Now..!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Ron, :twothumbs:

Boy Howdy! That Adam Guru was long winded!  Took two sections! 

:moon-from-car:

Must be be something good.

:eyebrows:

I can say this with confidence.  

Everyone who is somebody in this investment, are all saying the same thing. 

“It’s Done”.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3