Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana Weekly 5 February 2019

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Your welcome, as a side bar to all these I am watching when the top people start dumping dollars and buying dinar. I figure that they will the insider switching to Dinar when the time get near to get the big wind fall.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!! 😂

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Your welcome, as a side bar to all these I am watching when the top people start dumping dollars and buying dinar. I figure that they will the insider switching to Dinar when the time get near to get the big wind fall.

Top people?

• Thanks 2

Here is wishing I could post a pic of porkins from Raiders of the lost ark saying TOP MEN....But alas everytime I try to upload a photo it always without question says it is too big.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/8/2019 at 11:52 AM, coorslite21 said:

I like Canopy.....I think they will be a major player for a long time.....I invested for the long term some time ago and am very pleased with the results.......

They have earnings today.

The spread's a penny or two wide in options contracts...very liquid and sustainable at the moment.

I'm placing a neutral position in it for the volatility crush tomorrow.

It looks like this have some legs for the long run, we'll see.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning all!

I'm having a really hard time breaking the "Wednesday" habit  

I spend hours every day researching and communicating with my people on the Iraqi Dinar, international business, asset protection, etc... and by the time Wednesday comes around, I end up with so much stuff that needs to be cleared off of my plate, it seems impossible to put it off any further!

Truthfully, I didn't realize how much of my week centers around these weekly updates. There are people I work with who know how important it is to get me my information by Tuesday, and are extremely dedicated to their roles, so even if there's nothing to report - they are checking in with me on Monday and Tuesday. Despite my best efforts to move these weekly updates to later in the week, it just hasn't happened yet. Oh well! 

Today is short and sweet. There is nothing negative to report - Parliament is working, OIL is still going the right way, and my gut tells me they are just kicking a few last details around. If something counter productive were to happen right now, I'd take a harder look at things... but that's not the case. Everything is lining up!

Parliament: still working, and working effectively.

OIL: still moving towards $60, and doing it steadily.

The only thing we can ask for right now is that BOOM! HCL news.

Keep your heads on straight! This really feels like the home stretch.

- Adam

P.S. It's too late to place your bets once the final home run is hit! If you're not in VIP when the RV is announced, you miss your chance forever.

====> Join us here. <====

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning all! 

The RV train is still chugging along, with nothing but positive steam powering these updates.

The majority of our news has already been covered (see my earlier update from this week here) 
      so I won't beat that horse any more - suffice it to say that we're in a pretty spot!

NOTHING has detracted from the good news on HCL.

WE STILL have momentum on the budget, which is currently WAY AHEAD OF NORMAL. 

And I'll sweeten it up just a little bit with this - you remember that $60 mark I mentioned about a 
      month ago?

YEP, STILL GOING THE RIGHT WAY! Oil is creeping up on $56 as I write this. That's halfway to
      my mark of $60... and going strong!

All of these things are coming together for us, creating the perfect situation.

Obviously things can, and will, come up. I don't have an exact date for you, and I never will.

But that sure won't stop me from being excited about what we're in the middle of right now!

I'm actually very pleased to see the steady growth of oil, rather than a sudden spike. This 
      "controlled growth" is exactly what I would want if I were Captain of the CBI, because it shows 
      stability in the main area that needs it.

Overall, things are just looking dandy.

I'm keeping an eye on things, ready in the VIP whenever this thing pops!

GOOO RRRVVVVV!!!

- Adam

P.S. There have been a lot of newbie questions regarding what to do when this happens. Of course, 
      your best option is to be in VIP. But even if you aren't, the Cash In Guide (it's a short read!) will give 
      you some quick pointers and help you avoid some common mistakes.

I'll attach it here. It's free.

Cash In Guide - Iraqi Dinar - v1.6.pdf

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning everyone!

I know it's Wednesday, and I was trying to move my weekly updates to Friday... old habits die hard, I guess  

A Friday update this week is actually a strong possibility, the way Dinar news has been coming lately.

This, for example:

That thread has just been out of control with positive developments related to an upcoming HCL agreement!

(For those of you that don't know, the HCL is possibly/probably the last thing we need to see for an RV.)

I'll pull a couple snippets from that article above:

We all love the word "soon", but this time... it's looking very, very real. 

Two thirds or more is PLENTY to suit our needs!

FYI, this is HCL. Plain and simple.

There is a LOT of excitement around here concerning the middle of the month. This is a big part of that excitement.

I won't encourage anyone to get too excited, but I'm also not going to downplay this one... this is BIG. We are in the best situation for an RV that I have ever witnessed.

Stay positive, stay sane, and stay grounded!

- Adam
    • By Adam Montana
      ERBIL — Kurdistan Region Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani met on Thursday with his Iraqi counterpart Adil Abdul-Mahdi in Baghdad.
      The two premiers reportedly discussed bilateral ties and ways to resolve the remaining disputes between Erbil and Baghdad.
      This is the first visit to Baghdad by PM Barzani since the approval of Iraq’s 2019 budget bill which secured the salaries for Peshmerga and public servants of Kurdistan Region.
      No officials statements have yet been made.

Link: http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/kurdistan/499761

"First visit... since the approval of (the budget)"... It's only been a week!

This is moving, and fast.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.