Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 5 February 2019

Adam Montana

The Boss is back on the edge of his seat.  The news the last 2-3 weeks has been good..  Thanks Adam.  My ducks are getting in a row but I’m still looking for about 2 mil Dinars that I hid somewhere in my house 9 years ago.  Yikes.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey Adam, maybe you could do a short dissertation on exactly "why" Iraq needs to RV and not keep the current value of the IQD.  I can ask a gazillion questions but I think you know what all of us want to know.  I think we all know about the prestige issue but what about the rest of the world.  Do they have issues with the current value and are they able to put pressure on Iraq to RV?  What's the issue about being "Internationally traded currency" that we've all heard about since we all started on this ride.  Ok, enough for now.  Any input from you surely helps.

Also, I'd like to say I'm sorry about Green Bay's football issues this year, but I really can't.

CAUSE I'm a Patriots fan and I'm a HAPPY guy.

Thanks Adam,

All our best,

Animal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

The Boss is back on the edge of his seat.  The news the last 2-3 weeks has been good..  Thanks Adam.  My ducks are getting in a row but I’m still looking for about 2 mil Dinars that I hid somewhere in my house 9 years ago.  Yikes.  

Better get on that!

It should be hidden right there with your OSI paperwork and your Platinum Certificate, if that helps ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, DWitte said:

Hey Adam, maybe you could do a short dissertation on exactly "why" Iraq needs to RV and not keep the current value of the IQD.  I can ask a gazillion questions but I think you know what all of us want to know.  I think we all know about the prestige issue but what about the rest of the world.  Do they have issues with the current value and are they able to put pressure on Iraq to RV?  What's the issue about being "Internationally traded currency" that we've all heard about since we all started on this ride.  Ok, enough for now.  Any input from you surely helps.

Also, I'd like to say I'm sorry about Green Bay's football issues this year, but I really can't.

CAUSE I'm a Patriots fan and I'm a HAPPY guy.

Thanks Adam,

All our best,

Animal

They don't "need" to RV.

You could also win the lottery tomorrow, and decide not to cash that ticket in. You'd be happy just knowing you won, right?

;) 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 10
  • Upvote 5

31 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I will not be waiting till a decent hour to push that "send" button! When it's time, it goes.

💥

I'll be waiting to hear a text 'ding' from you!!  Any time would be great!!! LOL I'm beginning to get a little more excited than usual since all the start and stops, and it could go this weekend, blah blah blah. Well I hope it's time this time!!!! I'm so looking forward to the investment opportunities, and getting my OSI in place so I can hang on to more!

As always Adam, thanks for everything, looking forward to meeting you in person to celebrate!!

Thanks!! AND GO RVVVVVVVV!!!!!!! :rodeo2:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Adam---being an "oldie but goody" I really really don't understand a lot about what to do WHEN we RV but I'm VIP so I'm counting on you to help this old bird out!!! I'm not one of the lucky people who have millions of dinars--only one mil--so I hope I don't get lost in the stampede!! But just wanted to say thank you---you definitely make me feel more secure.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3