Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 5 February 2019

Adam Montana

10 minutes ago, nannab said:

I checked the packed overnight bag all is good!!! The ringer is still

on high.    :woot::woot::woot:  Mr. Adam

A very BIG Happy Birthday  ChuckFinley 🤞 

Ok Mista which car where you in at 06:00 am on the highway to Boston this morning

looking for an 11:00 parade ?  :lol:

Where your ears ringing to amuse myself I looked at the decorated NE Pats car's

saying I know your here.  :lmao:

I wish! Unfortunately I don’t live there anymore.... My entire family does though. 

My Dad sent a few pics to remind me :)

11714E44-32AD-441C-858E-1FDBDCC5CFDA.jpeg

73187D3F-C632-4396-9CE6-783C3E82CDC0.jpeg

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Chuck Finley was one of my favorite characters and Burn Notice was, I believe, my favorite television series of all time. I sure do miss the episodes!

Thank you for the message of optimism, Adam!

Hanging tough and hoping that all of this patience is rewarded this year. Got involved with my purchase in 2010, added to it, lost a ton of money to Sterling Currency ("Dinar Banker" back then) on their "reserve" program, witnessed about 4 or 5 nightly call groups come and go, witnessed a couple of "Gurus" get frog-walked off to jail, watched everything fall flat where hardly any information of any value was available anywhere. All the while Dinar Vets has been here and the message has been consistent, as has been the post-RV platform. As a Platinum VIP and an OSI Name Reserve member, this 72 year old Army Vet will be looking to "celebrate" with anyone who will celebrate with me when the time comes. Love ya all!

Edited by Beachwalker
Changed "lifetime" to Platinum
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

Great pictures !  Then you know what the people are normally like in normal rush hour.

It was hysterical seeing so many people laughing and smiling on the expressway of all

places.  The weather could not have been more perfect :)

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I wish! Unfortunately I don’t live there anymore.... My entire family does though. 

My Dad sent a few pics to remind me :)

11714E44-32AD-441C-858E-1FDBDCC5CFDA.jpeg

73187D3F-C632-4396-9CE6-783C3E82CDC0.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beachwalker said:

Chuck Finley was one of my favorite characters and Burn Notice was, I believe, my favorite television series of all time. I sure do miss the episodes!

Hanging tough and hoping that all of this patience is rewarded this year. Got involved with my purchase in 2010, added to it, lost a ton of money to Sterling Currency ("Dinar Banker" back then) on their "reserve" program, witnessed about 4 or 5 nightly call groups come and go, witnessed a couple of "Gurus" get frog-walked off to jail, watched everything fall flat where hardly any information of any value was available anywhere. All the while Dinar Vets has been here and the message has been consistent, as has been the post-RV platform. As a Platinum VIP and an OSI Name Reserve info" rel="">Name Reserve member, this 72 year old Army Vet will be looking to "celebrate" with anyone who will celebrate with me when the time comes. Love ya all!

I be around to celebrate with you my friend!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beachwalker said:

Hanging tough and hoping that all of this patience is rewarded this year. Got involved with my purchase in 2010, added to it, lost a ton of money to Sterling Currency ("Dinar Banker" back then) on their "reserve" program, witnessed about 4 or 5 nightly call groups come and go, witnessed a couple of "Gurus" get frog-walked off to jail, watched everything fall flat where hardly any information of any value was available anywhere. All the while Dinar Vets has been here and the message has been consistent, as has been the post-RV platform. As a Platinum VIP and an OSI Name Reserve info" rel="">Name Reserve member, this 72 year old Army Vet will be looking to "celebrate" with anyone who will celebrate with me when the time comes. Love ya all!

I’ll be more than happy to celebrate with you, Beach. And thank you for your service!

• Upvote 1

Hey.... want to say Happy Birthday Chuck... especially on a day we've heard such Awesome News.....

This will be memorable for all of us and Chuck to hear that on his Birthday ...This Iraq Monetary Reform

is on it's Final Stage.....Great to hear such awesome news Finally.....Go CBI....Get it DONE....PS...

I'm Just Wondering If you all have been thinking about how you are going to quit your Jobs!!!...

Will it be "F U"...or "thank you for being such a good employer and writing a nice letter to your boss?"....

Or Somewhere in between.....

Thoughts appreciated....just wondering myself....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for another laugh,Thugs- much appreciated. I don't usually find physical falls comedic, but the gentleman in that clip looks unscathed; he didn't even lose his glasses! 

I hope you get some rest this month Adam - my male intuition says you are going to need it! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank you Adam for all you have done for us all.  You are greatly appreciated!!  I have been waiting a long time to hear good news like this.  I probably will cash in here in the States.  I am too nervous to go overseas by myself.  But I believe you have in place a great cash in deal with the banks that I will still have quite a bit left after taxes when RV happens.  I look forward to the investment part after RV that you have in place.  

You can text any hour of the day, I will wake up quite quickly if it is at night!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Pitcher said:

The Boss is back on the edge of his seat.  The news the last 2-3 weeks has been good..  Thanks Adam.  My ducks are getting in a row but I’m still looking for about 2 mil Dinars that I hid somewhere in my house 9 years ago.  Yikes.  

Does that have anything to do with age or just being to careful?

• Haha 5

Happy Birthday Chuck...save a seat at the bar for the Mrs. and I and we will celebrate with you! 🍻

Sandfly Adam and your Mod Squad for the great news... Is it too early to put in my notice at work? 😆  Go ahead though, text anytime, I’ll forgive you! 🤣

Come On RV Baby!!! 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Beachwalker said:

Hanging tough and hoping that all of this patience is rewarded this year. Got involved with my purchase in 2010, added to it, lost a ton of money to Sterling Currency ("Dinar Banker" back then) on their "reserve" program, witnessed about 4 or 5 nightly call groups come and go, witnessed a couple of "Gurus" get frog-walked off to jail, watched everything fall flat where hardly any information of any value was available anywhere. All the while Dinar Vets has been here and the message has been consistent, as has been the post-RV platform. As a Platinum VIP and an OSI Name Reserve info">Name Reserve member, this 72 year old Army Vet will be looking to "celebrate" with anyone who will celebrate with me when the time comes. Love ya all!

Thank you for the solid post, @Beachwalker

7 hours ago, RV-2-Day said:

Adam, I have a more basic question.   With all that has happened they surely "can" RV and I as everyone want them to.  However, what will make them want to do it now vs a month, or say 6 Months from now?  What makes the trigger be pulled?

One set of letters: HCL.

That, combined with the extremely positive budget. This is happening now, not 6 months ago, and not 6 months from now.

:twothumbs:

5 hours ago, Charlie T said:

This is the most positive update I've read.  I'm very excited to read the good news from Adam that things are accelerating in the right direction.  I would like info on the gifting to non profits scenario and the required paperwork.

I'll try to make a note to find some specific threads in the VIP section for you. We've done quite a bit of work there to find the best options.

My personal opinion is that this situation is a bit too complex and hazardous to create a non-profit based on the RV profits, as much as many of us would like to go that route to put our profits to good use. But there are still options for those of us that want to be generous.

This is a good start: Tithing etc - a discussion in VIP

4 hours ago, presence said:

Thanks for another laugh,Thugs- much appreciated. I don't usually find physical falls comedic, but the gentleman in that clip looks unscathed; he didn't even lose his glasses! 

I hope you get some rest this month Adam - my male intuition says you are going to need it! 

Appreciate it, friend! I don't require much in the way of sleep, and a little extra adrenaline will carry me through the rest of the way!

31 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

🍻

Sandfly Adam and your Mod Squad for the great news... Is it too early to put in my notice at work? 😆  Go ahead though, text anytime, I’ll forgive you! 🤣

Come On RV Baby!!! 😎

Let them down gently :lol: 

• Thanks 10
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Floridian said:

Holy Cow, Adam!

For as long as I've been reading/posting on Dinar Vets, I've never seen a post like this from you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I'm praying we can finally all get off this ride.  :praying:

It's been a long time since we've had anything this exciting! I don't get riled up for no reason - this is a big deal!

11 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Hi Adam,  Ive asked this before but never got an answer.  My husband and I have joint everything the VIP is in my name.  Is there any tax advantage or not if only one has a VIP membership?

Short answer: yes.

VIP, and Post RV VIP benefits, are planned based on the number of VIP members. That's why I can't allow more VIP members AFTER the RV is announced - I won't allow the quality of service to be diluted after the fact. So your S.O. may not have access to everything that you do (think of it like buying a plate at a dinner, 1 plate = 1 seat), but you can still both benefit from the services.

9 hours ago, normala rashid said:

thank you adam . i want join VIP to get exclusive information😊 

Hi @normala rashid, please feel free to join VIP but also please know that you aren't joining for "secret intel" on this subject. There is no crystal ball in the VIP room with secret dates or hidden cameras in the CBI back rooms!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3