Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 5 February 2019

Adam Montana

Here's hoping my new sideline career in voice acting, which currently consists of producing (narrating) audiobooks on Amazon/Audible as Marcus Litch, will be just a hobby! I've been totally tickled to have an honest-to-god stage name. 

My dream of an RV when I'm still fit enough to enjoy a round-the-world golf extravaganza is starting to mess with my head.  Now I have to somehow get back to editing my third audiobook.  Auditioning is fun, recording is fun, but the editing is work (but an art in and of itself).  Off the grid/Marcus Litch

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

There is a lot of truth the statement that they don't have to RV.  This has always been speculative investment for me based on articles saying that they want to delete the three zeroes (hopefully from the exchange rate) and the fact that at at one time it $3 to 1  Dinar.  It is possible that it could end up there again one day.   I'm thinking more of a float will happen or an out of the gate  value at .10 with a float to follow.

JMO.  Either way it's been 15 years and counting. I'll wait as long as it takes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

OK, I Pee’d a little..... now I’m excited! 😁

Maybe Depends :lol:

10 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Well today is my Birthday and this is the kind of news that takes the cake, thanks Adam.  :bravo:

Happy Birthday my friend. 

@Adam MontanaCan I quit my job now?:lmao::pirateship::bagofmoney:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Now we're talking, I have been on this site for a reason, no BS, no fluff, it is what it is. Appreciate the update Adam, and, as we watch the latest events unfold, I will confirm that I really thought this day could come, but not so SUDDENLY. I have been keenly keeping up to date the best I can, but do to work bogging me down, I haven't been around as much as I wish. Well, that's going to change, and waiting patiently for the text will once again be an intriguing part of my day 🤣

Great news gang, I really hope for the Iraqi people this comes to fruitation, and for all of us who have been in this for quite some time now, may your dreams finally become a reality. 

Thanks again Adam, and can't wait to shake the hands of all of you 🤝

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

I really have  forgotten about my Dinar, actually for over a year.  Been really ill this past week,  Mr. Montana's positive excitement has got me feeling better fast.  I am so glad I followed you and have been getting emails recently on your posts.  Otherwise I would have never known anything was happening.  THANKYOU ADAM

Edited by cooperwaits
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3