Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Iraq gone be RV 2019

normala rashid

I'm waiting Iraq revalue but important 

1) Government should stability 

Or

2) Gold can be reserved 

Or

3) The Bank have a lot security

Or

4) Iraq should go international market 

Or

5) Demand for supplies ( Iraqi) 

Or

6) oil market should be rise 

I was feeling that gold will make Iraq revalue to solve low economic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I would tend to think someone is going on behind the Curtain just what I don't know.  There sure is a lot of Trump this and Trump is working on that being discussed. Then today I get this email.....I know, most likely trying to sale a Book deal but it also goes into what ever Trump is up to.

Goes into talking about something like a GCR, different currencies.....I don't know any more.

https://pro.dailyreckoningnews.com/p/AWN_dollarreboot_0717/LAWNT829/?s1=cs_21&s2=&s3=&h=true

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Countries bought Gold like crazy in 2018 . Something is going to place with Gold .It could be for stability and security in an unstable economic environment ? If it is used to help raise  currency values ? That remains to be seen . I'm for whatever they use to RI and RV the currency . Thanks Normala .

Could be.Iran just released a gold backed Crypto if I heard correctly

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ranger173 said:

Huhh

11 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Huhh.

Heh, Heh - Bruce And Luigi Are Still In The Iraqi Sandbox, Diggin’ For The Sweet Spot ! :o 

(not u ranger)[/b]

hot beavis and butthead GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

Countries bought Gold like crazy in 2018 . Something is going to place with Gold .It could be for stability and security in an unstable economic environment ? If it is used to help raise  currency values ? That remains to be seen . I'm for whatever they use to RI and RV the currency . Thanks Normala 

Iraq and quwait have different situation to revalue. 

Quwait already stable economic but have problem with Iraq only. Quwait just entry after Iraq got hit..BUT Iraq environment totally are really bad. Iraq going one of  developing country under imf. They get back their ASSET. 

Private and public sector in another country have lot join venture and imf give loans to Iraq. 

Asset get back. Will get back 3usd 

But if gold and oil rise will get more 3usd lol

Thank you to people sharing with ME :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

19 hours ago, Karsten said:

I would tend to think someone is going on behind the Curtain just what I don't know.  There sure is a lot of Trump this and Trump is working on that being discussed. Then today I get this email.....I know, most likely trying to sale a Book deal but it also goes into what ever Trump is up to.

Goes into talking about something like a GCR, different currencies.....I don't know any more.

https://pro.dailyreckoningnews.com/p/AWN_dollarreboot_0717/LAWNT829/?s1=cs_21&s2=&s3=&h=true

Karsten

I get those same emails. My goodness it seems like every week something BIG, MAJOR, ASTRONOMICAL, is about to happen. lol

8 hours ago, yusofsabri said:

Malaysia mari ke awak normala rashid?

Yes, Malaysia Mali la. I TALK TALK wakili Malaysia. Lol. By the way, don't forget if we put money a lot into stock better than cash. How iqd will be revalue their currency without company going global . Look at the vietnam. 

I'm waiting tun mahathir change their perspective from Japan to iraq. Imo

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, normala rashid said:

Yes, Malaysia Mali la. I TALK TALK wakili Malaysia. Lol. By the way, don't forget if we put money a lot into stock better than cash. How iqd will be revalue their currency without company going global . Look at the vietnam. 

Tun Mahathir set “look east policy” simply because he was so inspired with the Japanese culture. IMO, there is no reason for him to change from Japan to Iraq.

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2019 at 10:21 PM, normala rashid said:

Normala jom kita pekena teh tarik somewhere in KL sambil sembang pasal iraqi dinar. Pls come along with your hubby if he want to join us.

11 hours ago, yusofsabri said:

Normala jom kita pekena teh tarik somewhere in KL sambil sembang pasal iraqi dinar. Pls come along with your hubby if he want to join us.

ok bro . free time maybe 😎 .  i think iraq will be lop before article 8 or hcl agreements  . stanby get cash at money changer. i just look iraq shares at investing.com that iraq using  lower price to trade .

Save your receipt before gov give one hundred reason for income tax 😂

Edited by normala rashid

14 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

ok bro . free time maybe 😎 .  i think iraq will be lop before article 8 or hcl agreements  . stanby get cash at money changer. i just look iraq shares at investing.com that iraq using  lower price to trade .

Normala, you are wrong. Pls take a look at paper cutting as attached.

No plan to impose tax on windfall profit - Lim Guan Eng (Malaysian Finance Minister).

1B34BF62-C722-4364-941F-EAB00D6177ED.jpeg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, normala rashid said:

a lop would be a currency neutral event. No gain at all....

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2019 at 11:10 AM, normala rashid said:

Jom la pekena teh tarik. Mcm mana nak hubungi awak?

On 2/3/2019 at 1:04 AM, normala rashid said:

Countries bought Gold like crazy in 2018 . Something is going to place with Gold .It could be for stability and security in an unstable economic environment ? If it is used to help raise  currency values ? That remains to be seen . I'm for whatever they use to RI and RV the currency . Thanks Normala 

Iraq and quwait have different situation to revalue. 

Quwait already stable economic but have problem with Iraq only. Quwait just entry after Iraq got hit..BUT Iraq environment totally are really bad. Iraq going one of  developing country under imf. They get back their ASSET. 

Private and public sector in another country have lot join venture and imf give loans to Iraq. 

Asset get back. Will get back 3usd 

But if gold and oil rise will get more 3usd lol

Thank you to people sharing with ME :)

Apologies normala for the snide comments from some so far. What you say in your post possibly comes across as disconnected due to a language barrier or translation of some sort. JMHO. Yes many, many countries bought ons of gold in 2018. This activity leads one to speculate as to the motivations behind each country doing so.  A GCR, Revaluation ??? They could be doing so say in Middle Eastern Countries as a hedge while each country now starts to diversify their country economically speaking. Simply as a means to strengthen their own currency to remain competitive with other countries in their geographical location could be the reason. Or it could be part of many points of light coming together for their individual benefit. The writing is on the wall with the USA now being the number 1 or 2 producer  of oil in the world , already with a very diversified economy,  that the decades of relying on oil alone to bring their countries forward are numbered. Just a guess on my part. Like you , I agree the GOI can use whatever they want to RV or RI their currency. Now would be nicer than sooner; sooner would be better than later. JMHO (just my humble opinion) . If we got $3 USD per 1 IQD , I would really like that. See you at the post RV/RI party.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 4