Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A little note about a LOP

13 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

and that means it's possibly going through.

Big time just look at the budget 20 percent for the Kurds.... wow besides all the other great news ..good times ... the deal with Jordan... let’s go RV 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I posted in the HCL thread, but just to put it here as well - I've been on hold all week regarding this HCL news.

It hasn't fallen through, and that means it's possibly going through.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the update Adam! OK, keeping finger's crossed!!!! Come On HCL!! Come ON RV!!!! Would LOVE to get outta the colder weather (at least not in the polar vortex - my sympathies to everyone caught in that) and into some tropical destination while meeting all you fine folks!! LET'S DO THIS!!!!!

• Upvote 3

I just tuned in after a long absence from this site.  Nothing against anyone but I needed a break.  Got away from all the news too but since my Pats won yesterday, it's time to look up some old friends.  And I see my best friend Davis is still around.  So, Adam, I liked your explanation of things and would like you to engage another thought.  Can you put out a piece on where we should stay in Belize and the best places to eat.  Since it looks like we're all going soon, maybe it's time to prepare some more.

The Animal is back. 

• Upvote 3

DWitte, No offense to anyone, but if you want the real Belize and not the resort Belize, go west. I live in Santa Elena across the Macal River from San Ignacio. The people are real the food is real and if you act respectfully you'll enjoy the joy of this wonderful country. There are no chain restaurants and their idea of fast food is definitely not American. Nice places to stay are Hode's Place, The Aquada, Cahal Pech Village, Midas Belize, Martha's Guest House all within a short walk or quick shuttle of downtown San Ignacio. Good food is both indoors and outdoors everywhere. Just remember that if want American food you'll pay for it. Local foods are a major part of who we are.  

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, Appoupon said:

DWitte, No offense to anyone, but if you want the real Belize and not the resort Belize, go west. I live in Santa Elena across the Macal River from San Ignacio. The people are real the food is real and if you act respectfully you'll enjoy the joy of this wonderful country. There are no chain restaurants and their idea of fast food is definitely not American. Nice places to stay are Hode's Place, The Aquada, Cahal Pech Village, Midas Belize, Martha's Guest House all within a short walk or quick shuttle of downtown San Ignacio. Good food is both indoors and outdoors everywhere. Just remember that if want American food you'll pay for it. Local foods are a major part of who we are.  

Great post, thank you for that :)

8 hours ago, DWitte said:

I just tuned in after a long absence from this site.  Nothing against anyone but I needed a break.  Got away from all the news too but since my Pats won yesterday, it's time to look up some old friends.  And I see my best friend Davis is still around.  So, Adam, I liked your explanation of things and would like you to engage another thought.  Can you put out a piece on where we should stay in Belize and the best places to eat.  Since it looks like we're all going soon, maybe it's time to prepare some more.

The Animal is back. 

Welcome back!

I'll defer to the above post - every time I'm in Belize, a banker or an attorney is taking me to a new place. The only places I've eaten at more than 2-3 times are the street vendors outside philip goldson airport (I love them!) and Roses on Caye Caulker. I highly recommend both of those, but again - Appoupon has some good advice above.

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Great post, thank you for that :)

Welcome back!

I'll defer to the above post - every time I'm in Belize, a banker or an attorney is taking me to a new place. The only places I've eaten at more than 2-3 times are the street vendors outside philip goldson airport (I love them!) and Roses on Caye Caulker. I highly recommend both of those, but again - Appoupon has some good advice above.

:twothumbs:

Adam, while in Dominican Republic did you stay in or visit Puerto Plata?  If so, thoughts?

• Upvote 1