Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A little note about a LOP

1 hour ago, nannab said:

I got into this because of a fourteen year old and that was fourteen years ago.

I Also Got Into This Investment Early As A Teenager ! ;) 

I’ll Be Eligible For Social Security Starting Next Week ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 12
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Very solid points! I agree with the reasoning. :twothumbs: 

Yes, and you are spot on with the traded vs underlying price of oil. It is on perfect track as far as I'm concerned!

Well written post as always, good sir!

:tiphat: 

Unfortunately this is a bit like paying for an insurance policy and waiting to get in a serious accident.

You'll be glad you had the policy in place.

Anyone wishing to get permanently banned from VIP and all other aspects of this site has my full blessing to do exactly that.

‼️

That was sarcasm. What you are suggesting is theft, plain and simple. You are being given a warning this time, and the next offense will result in a permanent ban.

VIP is less than $1/day - I've refused to raise the prices, even though my accounting team has tried repeatedly to convince me to do so over the years. The rest of the site is free, and you are welcome to continue using it provided that's the last time you even hint about something like this.

Cheers, friend! We have unfinished business whenever you get the next stage done I am ready for you! We can continue that conversation in private via the support system" rel="">support system.

:twothumbs:

Thank You For Your Follow Up While Your More Frequent Interactions Are HIGHLY Appreciated, Adam, ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

Adam Montana

Could you possibly make concessions for lapsed VIP's, in the case this thing pops and people like me have not had the chance to get back in. I know it's a stretch but figured I'd ask. 

It's tough being self employed sometimes especially when you get assets illegally seized in someone else's lawsuit.  I'm trying to get my VIP stat back but by the time some of my situations turn around and I have spare $$, I feel it will be too late. 

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask 

Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post. I just talked to a friend working in Iraq today and the Dinar came up. I referenced some of the more sane post from Dinarvets and there were smiles al around. On another point, when you come to Belize give me a shout. My wife and I live in Santa Elena, Cayo District. Yes, it is a beautiful place to live.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

I believe those lower demons are already printed and rdy to go..imo only ..haha.. GOOOO RVVVV

No arguments from me on that. :tiphat: 

9 hours ago, nannab said:

No nonsense straight to the point positive :twothumbs:   Mr. Adam :D

I got into this because of a fourteen year old of all people and told him there

is no guarantee and that was fourteen years ago. He still has his that I purchased

for him for mowing my lawn and I still have mine we will see this to the end. :woot: :woot:

Stay warm everyone there is a heat wave a coming 35-55 degrees next week!!!!!!

HEAT WAVE!!!!! Woooot woooot!!! 35º sounds amazing right now!!! :lol:

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You For Your Follow Up While Your More Frequent Interactions Are HIGHLY Appreciated, Adam, ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

I took a nice long "break" while things were slow... if my opinion on this, and the current state of things, is correct... there's a good reason I am making myself seen around here again.

If I feel like I'm just passing time, there are other things that need my attention.

But that's not how I feel right now. Every minute I spend here is an investment into you and other awesome members of this community.

:twothumbs: 

3 hours ago, jscrossroads said:

Adam Montana

Could you possibly make concessions for lapsed VIP's, in the case this thing pops and people like me have not had the chance to get back in. I know it's a stretch but figured I'd ask. 

It's tough being self employed sometimes especially when you get assets illegally seized in someone else's lawsuit.  I'm trying to get my VIP stat back but by the time some of my situations turn around and I have spare $$, I feel it will be too late. 

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask 

Thanks. 

I always give concessions for people in that situation!

Your current grace period may end without warning, though. #justsayin

:) 

2 hours ago, Appoupon said:

Thanks for the post. I just talked to a friend working in Iraq today and the Dinar came up. I referenced some of the more sane post from Dinarvets and there were smiles al around. On another point, when you come to Belize give me a shout. My wife and I live in Santa Elena, Cayo District. Yes, it is a beautiful place to live.

I will keep that in mind! :tiphat: 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You for the exhibition of brilliance here where I had to put on my welding helmet to view Your post, Adam, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You (stay warm and be sure to plug in Your wife’s engine block heater :lmao:)!!!

:tiphat:

Well, OK, I am hoping You, Adam, could comment on a simple mental model I have (maybe BABY a little TOO simple).

To context a little, Iraq is one of the richest undeveloped countries in the world. Value to be have with the opiate of prosperity for the Bicraqi Iraqi AND Internationally.

However, with this “space” or vacuum, really, in Iraq to include the reconstruction, construction, AND economic development, the Monetary Potential Force (Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Comparative Monetary Value) would have to reach the true value BEFORE foreign investment starts in earnest. Otherwise Iraq would destabilize monetarily in the future with any significant upward changes from the current program rate.

Also, the volume of Bicraqi Iraqi would need to be reduced with real time 24/7 online international transactions instead on the CBI currency auctions.

Kinda like the “ELI the ICE man” analogy I posted a while back (hopefully You, Adam, had better things to read :lmao:) where the Monetary Potential Force (voltage) has to be increased ahead of the Volume of Monetary Transactions (amperage) to “Induce” or “power up” Iraq to an international foreign investment AND trade partner.

So we see the Bicraqi Iraqi turning on the great big ole neon sign, “Hurry EVERYBODY to invest in Iraq. We are Safe, Stable, Secure, Socereign, AND Profitable (Hey, we even opened up the Green(back) Zone :lmao: !!!)”!!!

A possible related note is ISIS is rapidly losing that last stinkin’ pocket northeast of the Euphrates AND close to the Bicraqi Iraqi border. A recent announcement states that area would be fully retaken in the next two weeks. Free AND Unrestricted Trade through THIS border port just prior to the ReIstatement???!!!

The Good News seems to be building AND building AND building with more AND more cracks appearing in the dam while the dam is bulging.

My opinion is the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInatatement will be more like grinding some gears instead of an entirely smooth shift where nothing will line up perfectly EVER!!!

So, some of the policies and agreements may be superseded (like the IMF Stand By Agrreement) due to a reasonably low risk to acquire the HUGE size of the prize.

Do You think this is a reasonably supportable view based on current conditions in AND pertaining to Iraq?

For reasons stated, are You of the opinion the relevant Bicraqi Iraqi are under IMMENSE pressure to get the show on the road to include a ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar?

A side note is crude oil futures are nominally $55/barrel (WTI based) whereas there was an article recently suggesting Iraq is valuing some crudes on a Brent basis that is nominally $10/barrel higher or nominally $65/barrel.

Earlier, You mentioned $65/barrel is being close to the goal line where $70/barrel is basically a goal.

Does this crude oil valuation further boost Your confidence on a more likely eminent Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement.

As ALWAYS, Thank You, Adam, for ALL You AND Your Affiliates do for us!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Synopsis, what does “ Bicraqi “ mean ?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Woldopep said:

Synopsis, what does “ Bicraqi “ mean ?

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

I made reference a couple other times but well worth the humor to enjoy again!!!

What does 'By cracky' mean?

A term used by rural folks in years past to emphasize a matter of importance or urgency. An example: 'By cracky, you need to get out there in the field with that mule and plow and finish the sod-busting before dark.'
  • Category: General
  • Contributed By: Albert Reynolds

https://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/by+cracky.html

The Bicraqi Iraqi usually are NOT By Cracky about much of ANYTHING!!!

So, a little fun on the play on words.

33 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Inquiring minds.... :D 

I have my assumptions, but I'll let the man speak for himself!

:D

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

Are You SURE About THAT, Adam, AND The Warmest Wishes On This Cold Weekend!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time.....................

(pst..........Hey, Adam.......the Woman who knows what is REALLY going on LIKELY has a much mo bettah Idea :o   :o   :o) .......

AND (of course).......

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET ‘ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Funny. I told my son that I had bet that Mr. Trump  would be President and if he did win I would give him half my winnings. I wanted him to feel right away that he was going to benifit from him becoming president. So, he won and we got paid off. With the last part of the winnings he had, he asked me to buy dinar so I purchased him a half million. I am a winner no matter what happens. He's a great kid, great president and recently married and have 2 daughters now. Now if I can just keep my job until we RV that would be great.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Let's get that HCL passed......

The parliamentary legal committee, Saturday, passed the passage of the oil and gas law in the parliament 

• Upvote 1