Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A little note about a LOP

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Adam.  

I’ve been waiting 11 years so I can continue to wait as long as necessary.  

I don’t see how a lop really helps them and I think your stand on a low rate like .10 and go on a float makes the most sense for them. We’ll see, instead of buying a big house and a cool car, at my age maybe I’ll be able to buy a cool walker or wheelchair. Haha.  

Pitcher, go with the wheelchair it comes with a built-in port-a-party and months supply of Depends............Just saying. :P

• Haha 4

Been in this (owned dinar) since about 2006. I'm not going anywhere! I've had friends try and tell me to 'exchange' my dinar with some contact they have, that it's going to RV and get the best rate, blah blah blah. I don't know if they've sold theirs and got screwed or still holding, but I haven't heard them talk for a long time.

IMO, I have always been of the opinion of no LOP. Makes no sense. It may take a bit, but an increase in value is what I see. I don't see them continuing on at this rate of exchange for much longer. They can't. Well they could, but they don't want to be a 3rd world country anymore, not with the likes of their red-headed bastard step-child, Kuwait, swimming in riches and they aren't, when they have SO MUCH MORE than Kuwait does??? A float might be the case but only after an initial jump to somewhere between .10 and 1:1, then up from there. Although the chances for it to go like Kuwait did is always a possibility too. But what do I know?

BUT if they want investment, infrastructure building, and to be a world player, the value would have to increase substantially. They have an ego. BIG EGO. And with the time it seems to be taking to make this happen, this should be good for us. They want....errr NEED...to get it right.

I hope this goes very soon as we all do, but I also want them to make this solid and do it right. If I have to keep doing my thang, I will. Not counting any chickens... Keeping cautiously optimistic, and for the love a...... GO RV!!!!!!

Thanks Adam for all your updates and excited to start investing BIG TIME! Let's do this already, Iraq!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

40 minutes ago, Man_Kind said:

Pitcher, go with the wheelchair it comes with a built-in port-a-party and months supply of Depends........

Thanks for the recommendation.  I think I’ll get the Gold plated potty if this thing goes 1-1. 

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

A possible related note is ISIS is rapidly losing that last stinkin’ pocket northeast of the Euphrates AND close to the Bicraqi Iraqi border. A recent announcement states that area would be fully retaken in the next two weeks. Free AND Unrestricted Trade through THIS border port just prior to the ReIstatement???!!!

The Good News seems to be building AND building AND building with more AND more cracks appearing in the dam while the dam is bulging.

My opinion is the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInatatement will be more like grinding some gears instead of an entirely smooth shift where nothing will line up perfectly EVER!!!

So, some of the policies and agreements may be superseded (like the IMF Stand By Agrreement) due to a reasonably low risk to acquire the HUGE size of the prize.

Do You think this is a reasonably supportable view based on current conditions in AND pertaining to Iraq?

Very solid points! I agree with the reasoning. :twothumbs: 

For reasons stated, are You of the opinion the relevant Bicraqi Iraqi are under IMMENSE pressure to get the show on the road to include a ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar?

A side note is crude oil futures are nominally $55/barrel (WTI based) whereas there was an article recently suggesting Iraq is valuing some crudes on a Brent basis that is nominally $10/barrel higher or nominally $65/barrel.

Earlier, You mentioned $65/barrel is being close to the goal line where $70/barrel is basically a goal.

Does this crude oil valuation further boost Your confidence on a more likely eminent Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement.

As ALWAYS, Thank You, Adam, for ALL You AND Your Affiliates do for us!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Yes, and you are spot on with the traded vs underlying price of oil. It is on perfect track as far as I'm concerned!

Well written post as always, good sir!

:tiphat: 

2 hours ago, gramms9 said:

Hi Adam as we come close to another quarterly fee coming due I'm having trouble trying to figure how we have profited so far. we have been in a long time and I can't really remember what the rate was back in 2005-6 but could you show me where the gain would be. I know corporate fees for the last 5 years has been somewhat heavy with my budget ,maybe I just need a bit of reassurance.

Unfortunately this is a bit like paying for an insurance policy and waiting to get in a serious accident.

You'll be glad you had the policy in place.

2 hours ago, DF#1 said:

Maybe somebody can copy and paste it...

Anyone wishing to get permanently banned from VIP and all other aspects of this site has my full blessing to do exactly that.

‼️

That was sarcasm. What you are suggesting is theft, plain and simple. You are being given a warning this time, and the next offense will result in a permanent ban.

VIP is less than $1/day - I've refused to raise the prices, even though my accounting team has tried repeatedly to convince me to do so over the years. The rest of the site is free, and you are welcome to continue using it provided that's the last time you even hint about something like this.

1 hour ago, Hearts said:

Nicely done, Adam.  Always encouraging to hear your thoughts and point of view.

Thanks.

Cheers, friend! We have unfinished business whenever you get the next stage done I am ready for you! We can continue that conversation in private via the support system.

:twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ddl said:

Thank you Adam.  I agree that a pure Lop with no change in value of the currency is unlikely.  But I think that there is some support system">support for the possibility of removing the zeros with a concurrent revaluation by 1000.   There may be some confusion about those two possibilities.   Any further thoughts about the latter possibility?

I agree that a straight lop with no change simply doesn't make sense.

The rest of your post - if I'm understanding you, you're basically talking about removing the front 3 zeros from the exchange rate. This is a way they can "remove the zeros" without a pointless "lop".

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Adam thank you for the insight I have been a platinum member since 08-09. My question is if they did lop would they take all The zeros off the bills. I have 6,000,000.00 dinars in 25,000 dinar notes. Do they have say 5 dinar notes that you could exchange for. Would that protect you in some ways. Or do they make such a note ? Thanks again for the info much appreciated  Go RV Thanks Tony

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, GageDogs said:

Adam thank you for the insight I have been a platinum member since 08-09. My question is if they did lop would they take all The zeros off the bills. I have 6,000,000.00 dinars in 25,000 dinar notes. Do they have say 5 dinar notes that you could exchange for. Would that protect you in some ways. Or do they make such a note ? Thanks again for the info much appreciated  Go RV Thanks Tony

Such a note is not currently made, but when they do it will be a complete new set of currency. 

Go rv!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Such a note is not currently made, but when they do it will be a complete new set of currency. 

I believe those lower demons are already printed and rdy to go..imo only ..haha.. GOOOO RVVVV

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

No nonsense straight to the point positive :twothumbs:   Mr. Adam :D

I got into this because of a fourteen year old of all people and told him there

is no guarantee and that was fourteen years ago. He still has his that I purchased

for him for mowing my lawn and I still have mine we will see this to the end. :woot: :woot:

Stay warm everyone there is a heat wave a coming 35-55 degrees next week!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

adam did u see this? check it out when u got time.. thank u

Accession of Iraq to the International Organization of Securities Commissions

Updated 27/01/2019 10:16 AM

logo_smaller.jpg

BAGHDAD / JASIM KARIM AL-TAI / / The head of the Securities Commission, Alaa Abdul Hussein Al-Saadi, revealed that Iraq guarantees to the International Organization of Securities Commissions. Stressing that this step will contribute to attract investors to Iraq.

Al-Saadi said in a statement singled out by the Jordanian Securities Agency that the Securities Commission yesterday received a letter from the International Organization of Securities Commissions on the acceptance of the Council of the Organization of the accession of Iraq as a member of the participant starting from January 2019. The letter of acceptance included the invitation to Iraq to participate in the work The annual meeting of heads of securities bodies to be held next May in Australia.

He added that the process of joining the membership of this organization will allow Iraq to join the World Market and emerging markets.

"The process of joining the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) requires many years, but our Commission has been able to complete the special requirements for a few months membership.

Saadi said that the accession process will contribute to the process of strengthening Iraq's economic status, which helps to attract investors in securities, which will support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support the macroeconomic of Iraq.

http://www.dananernews.com/news?ID=10984

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

thanks Adam.  I am so excited!  I've been hearing from friends that follow The TNT Team that some are cashing in in NC at a great rate.  But I will not believe it until you say this is true.  Take care and have a great weekend!  Goooo RV!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

To all those who are concerned about how long it has taken. I like to tell my friends that are invested to take this mind sent. 

“The Dinar RV is like the rapture, we know for a fact it is coming, but we just don’t know when.” So we hold fast and wait, with joy in our heart. 

Have a blessed day, 

Desert Surfer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2