Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A little note about a LOP

Talk to you Friday morning at the latest.

&&

Be well, and GO RVVVVV!!!!

-       Adam

P.S. This was a quick post, but we have some REAL good news coming soon. I can't wait. CAN NOT WAIT! To share more of what is lurking just round the corner for us!

Good things come to those that wait, and it's looking like we've all waited about long enough... things are coming for us.

More on that soon.

Are you sharing more today? Or is this it? LOP info? 

'

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 9

JMHO, if Iraq was going to lop, they could have done that years ago without all the expense they have went through over the years. I understand why Adam gives that a 1% chance Of happening. It’s Iraq anything can happen there! If anything can go wrong it will! Like I have said, I think we are in a 2 week window, if don’t happen here in it next is mid year. Then who knows. Like Adam says it could just continue to operate just like it is for no on!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Thank you Adam.  I agree that a pure Lop with no change in value of the currency is unlikely.  But I think that there is some support for the possibility of removing the zeros with a concurrent revaluation by 1000.   There may be some confusion about those two possibilities.   Any further thoughts about the latter possibility?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank You for the exhibition of brilliance here where I had to put on my welding helmet to view Your post, Adam, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You (stay warm and be sure to plug in Your wife’s engine block heater :lmao:)!!!

:tiphat:

Well, OK, I am hoping You, Adam, could comment on a simple mental model I have (maybe BABY a little TOO simple).

To context a little, Iraq is one of the richest undeveloped countries in the world. Value to be have with the opiate of prosperity for the Bicraqi Iraqi AND Internationally.

However, with this “space” or vacuum, really, in Iraq to include the reconstruction, construction, AND economic development, the Monetary Potential Force (Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Comparative Monetary Value) would have to reach the true value BEFORE foreign investment starts in earnest. Otherwise Iraq would destabilize monetarily in the future with any significant upward changes from the current program rate.

Also, the volume of Bicraqi Iraqi would need to be reduced with real time 24/7 online international transactions instead on the CBI currency auctions.

Kinda like the “ELI the ICE man” analogy I posted a while back (hopefully You, Adam, had better things to read :lmao:) where the Monetary Potential Force (voltage) has to be increased ahead of the Volume of Monetary Transactions (amperage) to “Induce” or “power up” Iraq to an international foreign investment AND trade partner.

So we see the Bicraqi Iraqi turning on the great big ole neon sign, “Hurry EVERYBODY to invest in Iraq. We are Safe, Stable, Secure, Socereign, AND Profitable (Hey, we even opened up the Green(back) Zone :lmao: !!!)”!!!

A possible related note is ISIS is rapidly losing that last stinkin’ pocket northeast of the Euphrates AND close to the Bicraqi Iraqi border. A recent announcement states that area would be fully retaken in the next two weeks. Free AND Unrestricted Trade through THIS border port just prior to the ReIstatement???!!!

The Good News seems to be building AND building AND building with more AND more cracks appearing in the dam while the dam is bulging.

My opinion is the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInatatement will be more like grinding some gears instead of an entirely smooth shift where nothing will line up perfectly EVER!!!

So, some of the policies and agreements may be superseded (like the IMF Stand By Agrreement) due to a reasonably low risk to acquire the HUGE size of the prize.

Do You think this is a reasonably supportable view based on current conditions in AND pertaining to Iraq?

For reasons stated, are You of the opinion the relevant Bicraqi Iraqi are under IMMENSE pressure to get the show on the road to include a ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar?

A side note is crude oil futures are nominally $55/barrel (WTI based) whereas there was an article recently suggesting Iraq is valuing some crudes on a Brent basis that is nominally $10/barrel higher or nominally $65/barrel.

Earlier, You mentioned $65/barrel is being close to the goal line where $70/barrel is basically a goal.

Does this crude oil valuation further boost Your confidence on a more likely eminent Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement.

As ALWAYS, Thank You, Adam, for ALL You AND Your Affiliates do for us!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

Good morning Adam and DV. The risk reward ratio in this investment, was, and still is, a valid investment if you can hang in there, yes some here have been waiting a long time but I'm sure the wait will be worth it. Just remember, you can still cash in and at least get what you have put into this, although, I don't recommend it. One thing is for sure, progress is being made, slowly, but moving forward. I agree with Adam, that a LOP is very unlikely and now that oil seems to be moving up again, it will help with the influx of cash. 

Me personally, Im here till the end, one way or the other,  and, if this does come to fruitation, it will go down as one of the most amazing investment strategies ever made. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Hi Adam as we come close to another quarterly fee coming due I'm having trouble trying to figure how we have profited so far. we have been in a long time and I can't really remember what the rate was back in 2005-6 but could you show me where the gain would be. I know corporate fees for the last 5 years has been somewhat heavy with my budget ,maybe I just need a bit of reassurance.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You for the exhibition of brilliance here where I had to put on my welding helmet to view Your post, Adam, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You (stay warm and be sure to plug in Your wife’s engine block heater :lmao:)!!!

:tiphat:

Well, OK, I am hoping You, Adam, could comment on a simple mental model I have (maybe BABY a little TOO simple).

To context a little, Iraq is one of the richest undeveloped countries in the world. Value to be have with the opiate of prosperity for the Bicraqi Iraqi AND Internationally.

However, with this “space” or vacuum, really, in Iraq to include the reconstruction, construction, AND economic development, the Monetary Potential Force (Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Comparative Monetary Value) would have to reach the true value BEFORE foreign investment starts in earnest. Otherwise Iraq would destabilize monetarily in the future with any significant upward changes from the current program rate.

Also, the volume of Bicraqi Iraqi would need to be reduced with real time 24/7 online international transactions instead on the CBI currency auctions.

Kinda like the “ELI the ICE man” analogy I posted a while back (hopefully You, Adam, had better things to read :lmao:) where the Monetary Potential Force (voltage) has to be increased ahead of the Volume of Monetary Transactions (amperage) to “Induce” or “power up” Iraq to an international foreign investment AND trade partner.

So we see the Bicraqi Iraqi turning on the great big ole neon sign, “Hurry EVERYBODY to invest in Iraq. We are Safe, Stable, Secure, Socereign, AND Profitable (Hey, we even opened up the Green(back) Zone :lmao: !!!)”!!!

A possible related note is ISIS is rapidly losing that last stinkin’ pocket northeast of the Euphrates AND close to the Bicraqi Iraqi border. A recent announcement states that area would be fully retaken in the next two weeks. Free AND Unrestricted Trade through THIS border port just prior to the ReIstatement???!!!

The Good News seems to be building AND building AND building with more AND more cracks appearing in the dam while the dam is bulging.

My opinion is the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInatatement will be more like grinding some gears instead of an entirely smooth shift where nothing will line up perfectly EVER!!!

So, some of the policies and agreements may be superseded (like the IMF Stand By Agrreement) due to a reasonably low risk to acquire the HUGE size of the prize.

Do You think this is a reasonably supportable view based on current conditions in AND pertaining to Iraq?

For reasons stated, are You of the opinion the relevant Bicraqi Iraqi are under IMMENSE pressure to get the show on the road to include a ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar?

A side note is crude oil futures are nominally $55/barrel (WTI based) whereas there was an article recently suggesting Iraq is valuing some crudes on a Brent basis that is nominally $10/barrel higher or nominally $65/barrel.

Earlier, You mentioned $65/barrel is being close to the goal line where $70/barrel is basically a goal.

Does this crude oil valuation further boost Your confidence on a more likely eminent Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement.

As ALWAYS, Thank You, Adam, for ALL You AND Your Affiliates do for us!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

As always, well stated brother :bravo:

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, 3KINGS said:

&&

Are you sharing more today? Or is this it? LOP info? 

'

More coming later in the VIP section. I was up at 3 AM to get this part posted this morning and I have other things to do today… I won’t promise the VIP Post will be up today, but sometime over the weekend is a good bet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

More coming later in the VIP section. I was up at 3 AM to get this part posted this morning and I have other things to do today… I won’t promise the VIP Post will be up today, but sometime over the weekend is a good bet. 

Maybe somebody can copy and paste it,  for all of us that can't afford the VIP section..... 😁👍

====================== !!!  ‼️  !!! =======================

ADMIN NOTE: @DF#1 issued a warning for this comment. Dissemination of private VIP material is a blatant violation of forum rules!

Edited by Adam Montana
Added serious warning.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

18 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Just tell me if I can watch the Super Bowl in peace or if I need to have my phone on vibrate.... so I can get the text from you!? 😂

Maybe the SuperBowl is the perfect time to pull the trigger on the RV with so many eyes focused on that, most won’t even notice it happened :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Adam,

Thanks so much for your insight and comments (especially the humor).  I look forward to your weekly information.  They say patience is a virtue right?  Well, I guess we all must be really virtuous or is that virtuoso?  HmmmmHmmmm while waiting.  :bow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Thank you Adam.  

I’ve been waiting 11 years so I can continue to wait as long as necessary.  

I don’t see how a lop really helps them and I think your stand on a low rate like .10 and go on a float makes the most sense for them. We’ll see, instead of buying a big house and a cool car, at my age maybe I’ll be able to buy a cool walker or wheelchair. Haha.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5