Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guess we're all trying to figure it out, but I truly believe we are close. Heres a few thoughts FWIW,

Guess we're all trying to figure it out, but I truly believe we are close. Heres a few thoughts FWIW,

A video put out the other day shows Kim Clemente prophesying about God using a Stone and talk of Gold, then says, ”remember that name” It’s in reference to David and Goliath and God called Trump, “My David” so what God confirmed to me was that the Roger Stone arrest is the thing that will bring it all down.
I knew Roger Stone would be tough but I don’t think anyone thinks this will have any real impact on anything but God is saying this is THE tool I will use.
What’s interesting about this is that when David killed Goliath the Stone penetrated his skull and this is symbolic for destroying a mindset.
Goliath represents the law which is a representation of Satan as well since he uses the law to accuse the saints.
I’ve been seeing the number 19 a lot and yesterday , I had to go to an address. That address was 1914 GoldenRod way. A golden rod is a rod of judgement. Gold in the Bible represents divinity and a Rod represents judgement. The address number was 1914 which I knew 14 means salvation but I had to look up 19 and it means DIVINE JUDGEMENT!
I also believe, when he mentioned GOLD, he was talking to the US returning back to the Gold Standard, in my heart I believe our re-val, has been on hold for this Standard to get into play. All these cancelled meetings, NAH<<not going to buy it, more drama, for a holding period.
Remember, Trump said, he doesnt want the US to be above or behind, but he wants all countries on a level playing field, amount of resources that country has determines the value their $ will have.
 So God went on further to say that 2019 is the year of divine judgement and then the number 45.9 popped up.
45 is obviously a reference to Trump but 9 means the finished work so we are definitely right at the finish line.

Not preaching to anyone, just thought I would share a few of my thoughts, trying to keep an open mind. Be well my friends! I truly believe we are close to the cowbell a ringing!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I listened to Kim's prophecy again the other day.  One thing he said about "the David" in the White House was that he was a humble man who didn't talk much.  That certainly does not describe Trump.  I have wondered if it was someone else in the current administration - such as Pence or even Kushner.  I definitely believe Trump is a modern-day Cyrus planted by God.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

On 1/30/2019 at 12:53 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

2019 Will almost certainly be a year of Divine Judgement.

Amen LGD...and it begins with the House of God.  He's going to deal with the Church & those misleading the sheep.

Then use Pres. Trump to drain the swamp - I believe things are already in motion. Then hopefully, there will be true revival.

It's the praying saints (2 Chronicles 7:14) who have brought about this move of God in America to turn things around.

Also, thanks to rw.sutton for sharing his spiritual insights.

Blessings to all of you here on DV....RON :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

rw.sutton

• rw.sutton

On 1/30/2019 at 9:07 AM, rw.sutton said:

A video put out the other day

Christopher Walken Also Put Out A Video The Other Day - And He Needs More Cowbell ! :o 

(see his avatar)

Christopher Walken Cowbell GIF

So Hit It ! :rodeo2:

Blue Oyster Cult Cowbell GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

rw.sutton

• rw.sutton

Christopher Walken Also Put Out A Video The Other Day - And He Needs More Cowbell ! :o 

(see his avatar)

Christopher Walken Cowbell GIF

So Hit It ! :rodeo2:

Blue Oyster Cult Cowbell GIF

:D  :D  :D 

Love the part,,Ive got a fever!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1