Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rate Tracking

Designed4

Hey guys, been watching this forum for a while now. As many of you noticed tonight, some of the exchange websites are reporting some interesting rates.

The times these websites update their rates vary, so I am going to create a running time line so we can see the exchange rate and last updated date.

My hope is that through this information we will be able to confirm or deny the accuracy of these reports.

GO IRAQ!

Ok, so I Don't have much time but I will give this thread a kickstart at least. If you repost with a new rate please copy the last posted data and add your rate to it. Keep it in the same format I have started and keep them in order by time!

Some of these websites only update daily, others update more often and some up to the minute. Please dont duplicate website rates when you repost and dont repost up to the minute sites at too close of intervals.

finance.yahoo.com Thursday, July 29 5:00:00 AM CST - 1/1168.70

oanda.com Thursday, July 29 5:00:00 PM CST - 1/1,171.50

arabbank.com Thursday, July 29 5:10:31 PM CST - 1/11

xe.com Thursday, July 29 10:51:00 PM CST - 1/1,165.62

ozforex.com Thursday, July 29 10:59:03 PM CST - 1/592.3

So far no promising trend, but maybe as we get more data we will see a trend form (hopefully)

I wish I had been in on this investment a while back because I would have created an application to aggregate rates from all websites by now.

Once again, GO IRAQ!

• Upvote 13

Added netdania:

netdania.com Thursday, July 29 11:10:31 AM CST - 1/11

Added: gocurrency and bloomberg

ozforex.com Thursday, July 29 10:59:03 PM CST - 1/592.30

gocurrency.com Thursday, July 30 1:20:00 AM CST - 1/1111.10

bloomberg.com Thursday, July 30 1:25:00 AM CST - 1/1169

Hey guys, been watching this forum for a while now. As many of you noticed tonight, some of the exchange websites are reporting some interesting rates.

The times these websites update their rates vary, so I am going to create a running time line so we can see the exchange rate and last updated date.

My hope is that through this information we will be able to confirm or deny the accuracy of these reports.

GO IRAQ!

Ok, so I Don't have much time but I will give this thread a kickstart at least. If you repost with a new rate please copy the last posted data and add your rate to it. Keep it in the same format I have started and keep them in order by time!

Some of these websites only update daily, others update more often and some up to the minute. Please dont duplicate website rates when you repost and dont repost up to the minute sites at too close of intervals.

So far no promising trend, but maybe as we get more data we will see a trend form (hopefully)

I wish I had been in on this investment a while back because I would have created an application to aggregate rates from all websites by now.

Once again, GO IRAQ!

ARAB BANK

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate US Dollar

1.00 4:10:31 PM GMT 0.090909

MORE...

Currency Converter

Inputs Convert Amount

This Currency Converter can convert major World & MENA currencies with updated rates. Select the desired currency from the lists below and the amount to convert. Click on "Convert Amount" to get your answer.

Answer

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate US Dollar

1.00 4:10:31 PM GMT 0.090909

MENAFN

On Oanda graph table is climbing but rate is still as it was. Xe.is not accessible at te moment.

I may have messed up when i converted the time zones on my previous posts. I will see if i can figure out if i messed up asap. For now don't consider those times to be completely accurate.

sorry guys...

Edited by Designed4

added coinmill.com

ozforex.com Thursday, July 29 10:59:03 PM CST - 1/592.30

gocurrency.com Thursday, July 30 1:20:00 AM CST - 1/1111.10

bloomberg.com Thursday, July 30 1:25:00 AM CST - 1/1169

coinmill.com Thursday, july 30 5:36:00 CST- 1/1000

Read more:

arabbank netdania and ozforex are all back to their previous historical exchange rates, must have been a bug :(

GO IRAQ, GO RV!!!

I agree something wierd BUT I do not think a bug hit 5 dif sites. two sites showing the .09 and the 3 sites showing it only doubling in value. I think its about to bust out!! IMO ... Go RV waaahhhooooo :)

• Upvote 1

GO IRAQ!

Once again, GO IRAQ!

outstanding idea! Thanks for the post (+)

• Upvote 1

I agree something wierd BUT I do not think a bug hit 5 dif sites. two sites showing the .09 and the 3 sites showing it only doubling in value. I think its about to bust out!! IMO ... Go RV waaahhhooooo :)

Way to keep the faith! I'm still maintaining the notion that this was a precursor to rv :)

I'll try to keep this thread going over the coming days, maybe I will finally devise a way for us to check these rates easily.

Way to keep the faith! I'm still maintaining the notion that this was a precursor to rv :)

I'll try to keep this thread going over the coming days, maybe I will finally devise a way for us to check these rates easily.

These are bites on the line, when the RV does happen and the cork goes under, remember to set the hook and reel that HOG in!

Remember the tale of the Boy that Cried Wolf?

Here's what they're doing: (who they are, is beyond me) There thinking, "all right, I'm gonna put up $2.88, than take it down, than $1.16, then take it down, then 9 cents, then take it down, etc., etc. They do this enough times and then when the REAL RV rate gets posted, they're gonna assume another false alarm."

Sweet, ain't it.

Maynard

• Upvote 1

Don't let them fool you, yesterday was a test of there system to make sure that it would accept the #'s and be prepared for several more tests. with quite possibly larger swings from current pricing. as the time gets closer to the event. they need to make sure it wiil "RECOGINIZE" the currency "GOTTA REMEMBER THAT IQD HAS A LOT OF DUST ON IT SITTIN AT THE SAME RATE FOR SO LONG"

Maynard I like your thoughts on the matter

• Upvote 3

On stocks or forex it's called a bad tic ... if you look at it, it looks like someone should have typed in 1170 and only typed in the 11. that is often how a bad tic happens on the stock exchange ... someone enters a limit order and mistypes the price ... for instance a stock is trading at 35.63 ... someone enters a limit order at 34.63 ... obviously it is snapped up immediately and the tic stands although it is an aberration ... a mistake. And since it wasn't actively trading it didn't correct at the next sell.

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 2