Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

30 January 2019 Weekly - stay tuned for Friday!

rendog

PM   On 2/1/2019 at 2:44 PM, Happy Man said: When Adam said he would have more news for us today. Did he meant the LOP explanation or was there more.

I guess that is it for the original site but if you have a VIP account you can get more.  His first post sounded like he would post more good news than the LOP explanation, but nope.  

• Upvote 2

On 2/1/2019 at 12:34 PM, jcfrag said:

Right there with ya Cutter! Monday will be my b-day. This year I am asking the Universe to make this week a very prosperous week for me, as well as all of my Dinarian compadres! 

It’s past time for this deal to be done!!  

👍😉

Happy Birthday to you too! 🎂

11 hours ago, peace1221 said:

Was there ever an update posted in VIP? If so I can’t find it. Can you message me the link, please and thank you. 

I ended up scattering my thoughts throughout the forums and I didn't send out an email as a result. 

Click on my name and you can see my recent posts both in the public forums and in VIP (since you are VIP).

FYI everyone, Wednesday is not a guarantee this week, although I'll be on the forums anyway with how busy the news is right now.

Exciting times!

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Okay Mr. Adam, I'm going to have to start popping Valiums, just to keep this big rig in between the ditches, you're getting me so excited.:lmao:

Life after Trucking, with the RV:pirateship::bagofmoney:and please tell Caye I got a bigger boat:lol:

I remember when I was young and had my CB radio on all the time, my closing statement, while I was flying down the interstates,  would be, , "Keep your wheels between the ditches, and the Bears out of your britches..LOL  Be Safe!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, rw.sutton said:

I remember when I was young and had my CB radio on all the time, my closing statement, while I was flying down the interstates,  would be, , "Keep your wheels between the ditches, and the Bears out of your britches..LOL  Be Safe!

My old rig don't go fast enough to worry about the Bears anymore, but my tired eyes do make the ditches more of a concern.:lmao:

• Upvote 5

On 1/30/2019 at 11:47 PM, Pitcher said:

Thanks Adam but did you have to use the word SOON!!!!!  Haha

Lol...I’ve tried to no avail to get Adam to clean up his language of that dreaded 4 letter word that begins with an “S” but to no avail!  I suppose after his text we will just have to forgive him of such vulgarity! 😉🤣

Come On RV Baby!!! 😎

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Haha 3