Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

30 January 2019 Weekly - stay tuned for Friday!

rendog

13 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

... things are coming for us.

Yeah, that's what the grizzled old prospector says to the teenagers who stumble across his cabin...In, like, every cheesy horror movie evarrr! 😂

So, that makes you... 🤨

• Haha 4

@rendog

not being a smart a..

The answer is YES to your question. 

There is plenty of arguments from either side of that question on this forum that have debated it endlessly. 

Adam has said himself either scenario is possible but has stated  many times he doesn’t think it will lop. (3 zeros of our notes)

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I don’t know if it’s the extreme cold up north or the fact Adam can’t wait to tell us something huge tomorrow morning.....but either way I’m pretty sure I just pee’d in my pants a little 😳

I believe your drawers will stand on their out outdoors. 😂😂

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, gregp said:

I believe your drawers will stand on their out outdoors. 😂😂

yes they will cause it'll be a birthday to remember if i get to go cash in Monday 😁

10 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I don’t know if it’s the extreme cold up north or the fact Adam can’t wait to tell us something huge tomorrow morning.....but either way I’m pretty sure I just pee’d in my pants a little 😳

• Upvote 3

Remember when medic had us staying up all night because it was going to happen between midnight and 4am. I’m still ticked off about that guys bogus reporting. That was at least 9-10 years ago. I’m ready.but I’m waking up at my normal time . Haha. 

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

• Bumper64 changed the title to 30 January 2019 Weekly - stay tuned for Friday!
22 hours ago, cutter73 said:

yes they will cause it'll be a birthday to remember if i get to go cash in Monday 😁

Right there with ya Cutter! Monday will be my b-day. This year I am asking the Universe to make this week a very prosperous week for me, as well as all of my Dinarian compadres! 

It’s past time for this deal to be done!!  

👍😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2