Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 3:15 PM EST - 1/24/2019

1-24-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   It’s official. The budget is legit. :twothumbs::tiphat:

1-24-2019   Newshound Guru Breitling   Question ? :Is the bank going to require anything from us upon a deposit exchange even when it’s millions or so?”  No…the bank is not the IRS.  The next step is the IRS.  Figure out…what it’s going to revalue at.  It might come in stages.   What if the dinar comes in at 10 cents at first It all depends on you.  I’m not even going to speculate on what you should do.  I get emails all the time asking “what if it comes in at 10 cents how much should I cash in?”  I’m not going to answer those types of questions.  There’s no way for me to know.  It’s up to you.  But what you need to worry about is how you’re going to be taxed…I think you’re going to be fine.  There’s a process to go through if it ends up being a lot of money.  Remember you’ll give the money to the bank and you’ll get a receipt.  It won’t be like a regular receipt it will be like a certification and then the money will go to the treasury and they are going to certify it and then once it’s certified that money is going to go into your bank account.  They are not going to give you a bunch of cash…that’s never going to happen.

1-24-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   The landscape in Iraq is changing faster than ever these last few weeks.  I'm still placing a lot of weight on the overall oil situation, which should not come as a surprise.  HCL is about oil. Iraq's wealth is backed by oil. Iraq's history as a wealthy nation is OIL.  Iraq still has... oil.   It's only the last decade or so that Iraq has not been a wealthy nation, and it's my firm belief that they will return to that prosperity.  They have been working their way back for some time now, and 15 years may seem like a long time to some, but let's take a look at the bigger picture...(post 1 of 3)... 

1-24-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    Imagine the history books, as written 100 years from now. "In 2003, the country of Iraq went backwards. Their currency (IQD)  plummeted from 3X the value of the USD to mere pennies on the dollar. Their government and political system was in shambles and they were under extreme scrutiny from the outside world, the United Nations, and more. Despite these setbacks and challenges, the people of Iraq were determined to regain their former position in the world. With some deft political moves and shrewd business practices, Iraq revalued their currency in the year 2019. It was a move that shocked the markets but also stimulated the global economy... " ...(post 2 of 3)... 

1-24-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    When you look at the big picture, 15 years is a tiny window. It's a blip in history, and if you zoom out far enough, you barely even notice it on the timeline.  ...Back to the current situation - it was only a couple weeks ago that we were talking about oil looking for $60 as a benchmark. We are hovering just above $50, but looking at the charts gives me a pretty nice feeling. ...it stands to reason that we're going to see a bit of ping-pong in the news.  The Budget is one such ping pong item, with the following encouraging bit: There seems to be an agreement on what the Kurds will be getting, and it's a bit higher than what they were arguing about a few years ago. The fact that Baghdad is raising the ante for the Kurds could easily be telling us that they are getting a little looser with their wallets. If they were headed for a LOP,  would they do that? I don't think so..!  ..(post 3 of 3)... 

• Upvote 2