Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Guru Opinions @ 9:35 PM EST - 1/23/2019

1-23-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   THE NEWS ON THE IRAQI DINAR REINSTATEMENT:  There is some good news as I know the CBI desperately wants to move ahead with this process but is being held back. Over this past weekend we had a situation when the CBI wanted to reinstate and tried to pull the trigger. It was unsuccessful. Some ask me how did I know since no one knows a date or a firm rate. ...I did not know a date or a rate until AFTER the fact. How could I? I just happened to have called my CBI contact to get an update and this is what I was told. Are they lying to me? ...maybe …but I don’t think so. The very good news is the CBI still has plans for the month of January and we still have 9 days remaining…

1-23-2019   Newshound Guru  Kaperoni   From what I am reading today it sounds like parliament passed the budget today at the 7pm session.  Need more confirmation but looks like good news.  

1-23-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   THE WAIT IS "SUPPOSEDLY" OVER...IT'S DONE...IT'S FINISHED...THE RV IS ON ITS' WAY...NO MORE TALKIN'-NO MORE TESTIN'...BRING IT ON ALREADY!  ITS YOUR SEASON!!!   IF NOT THIS WEEK...I'LL BE SURPRISED BIG TIME...We are just waiting for the call any day... or any hour . . .or any minute. Time will tell.

1-23-2019   Newshound Guru Breitling   …the price per barrel has gone down a lot faster than what they anticipated.  And the United States is taking over the world market faster than anticipated…remember their [Iraq’s] bottom line is $54-$55 per barrel Brent Price…What happens to their country when they need more?  Guess what that goalpost moves and they are going to need more money…Article “U.S. could soon pump more crude than Saudia can at their peak”…we are moving a lot faster than we thought we were going to…this should make you happy.  That’s good news.  That’s super good news…that’s what I love about the information coming out of the oil industry.  Because it means everything for us.  You should be very very happy.

1-23-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   [via PinkRoses] ...a lot of our sources have been silenced...they are either on gag orders, some...put under an NDA, and a lot of them just are unable to speak anymore because this is just happening so close right now.  You know about the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland...we do understand Iraq will announce their new currency and their new rate on the Iraqi Dinar at Davos.  When it comes to our timing, we have heard really good things about Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week. I just can’t call one day or the other, but I think we are looking very strong for this week.  I am feeling very good where we are...If anything I am more excited than ever... I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised in the next couple of days.

1-23-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Abdul Mahdi "comfortable" for his long stay on the head of the interior and defense .. Sadr does not mind This is very good news...Now that that is effectively settled imo, the next move is the rate announcement before the budget...??   hmm we shall see and possibly before they vote on Wednesday or Thursday. Gotta vote on what it is in it right?  So now that he (Mahdi)  has Sadr on the deck allowing Mahdi to head the Interior and Defense, he can now focus on the announcement of not only his first 100 days but, what the citizens want to hear about the CBI the future of their new money...imo...We shall see...That is not something to take lightly... We know Mahdi can make the Art 8 announcement and it would be a very appropriate time to do so...imo.. Let see how it rolls. But, with the Interior and Defense out of the way nothing left but the Art 8, rate for the budget that the Big  3 Firms most likely approved of Sunday.. imo..

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Theseus said:

Wow aren't guru "opinions" rumors? Luigi gets crap for bringing this to the rumor thread but this continues to be allowed in this thread? Something is not right with the mods.

Theseus....the Guru Opinions are just that - OPINIONS & PERSPECTIVES...!  If you don't want to read them, just ignore them. An opinion isn't necessarily a rumor, although some might think so.

It's obvious you haven't been around as long as some of us (I've been in it for over 10 years), but to post what others who follow events in Iraq think isn't a bad thing. It's just letting the "average" Dinar holder hear what others who follow the IQD & events in Iraq have to say by posting their opinions of these events.

I used to be a Newshound here on DV and on other boards, and followed all the various Iraqi Media sites and posted the translations of these articles (a lot like Yota & others). Lots of members asked what some of them mean....that's how some of these GURUs started popping up. Many in Dinar Land look to our own Adam Montana as a Guru with valuable insights, and want to know what he thinks and has to say.  Well, there are others out there with valuable insights who are not part of DV, so we post a few of their highlights.

There are many other Boards who post details & articles daily, and some have people who give their insights. You might call them Gurus. Obviously someone does...and the information or opinions are posted, and passed along. Just a bit of insight for you to think about when considering why they are posted in this Section.

Be blessed and at peace....RON :tiphat::twothumbs:

• Upvote 4