Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 23 January 2019

Adam Montana

Amazing Adam! Looking forward to your assessment and revision of weekly chat schedule to different day. So thank full for your continued labor and contribution to benefit So Many others here!!! I love the progress!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

As always, Thank You for Your Grounded Posts, Adam, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, I am going out on a limb here to say the Crude Oil Futures are HIGHLY manipulated.

Case in point here:

image.png.fed8fdc4661d78a84e428fb55b9bc3d4.png

https://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.H19&t=&a=&w=&v=d12

I dunno about You All here but the picture being drawn to me looks like some sort of face with the tongue sticking out at us ALL.

IF (and I say IF here) the "programmed" "etch-a-sketch" "theory" holds true, the Crude Oil futures MAY start rising early February from the nominal recent $52/barrel.

There may be BABY Crude Oil "trigger" "prices" so we'll see.

Pretty sure when we get the fabled "RV Text" we won't care EITHER!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

In The Mean Time....................................................................................

Go Crude Oil Prices On The Up AND Up.................................................

AND (of course).......................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

You are correct, things are still pretty much third world over there... but no more so than when their currency was 3X the USD

That is why I am here. You always tell it like it is. 😎 Thanks brother I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy. 

• Upvote 2

No doubt about it, oil prices are manipulated.  Trump said he wanted lower oil prices and down it went.  We had the death cross in late Nov, 50 ma crossed down over the 200 ma

We will need to keep the Price above that 50 ma. support between 51 and 52. A break of that and down goes Frazier for a retest of Dec lows.  I went long a couple of my favorite oil companies late Dec for a swing trade.  If we break that 50 ma I’m out. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2