Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News

Mongo

5 minutes ago, Mongo said:

After the shut down of the Government, the shutdown isn't over the border wall, the Gov. has to be shut down to implement all that President Trump wants to do, I don't know the timeline, but it won't be long, been waiting ten years myself 

Me too. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

First, I believe a better place for this would be in the "rumors" sections since it is opinion and and not news.  I believe more people will read this if it's in that section.  

I'm always skeptical when I hear about "what hats" and a global currency reset.  I think the Deep State Illuminate - who has been working toward total control since 1776, is extremely entrenched and I find it hard to believe there is a counterpart, "white hats" group that is anywhere near that well organized.  Nonetheless, I keep an open mind and I would love to be proven wrong in the end.  This guy, Kenneth Story, is definitely much more credible that I thought he would be, and especially so if you are a Christian.  I found the below info about him and his mission (taken from the "About Us" section of his main website, InvestingWithInsight.com ).  Thanks for sharing this Mongo!

We are a group of Christians who believe that God speaks to His people freely and regularly about all things, including investing and finances. Our mission is to create a community where these insights can be shared, tested, interpreted, and applied - and to train Christians to do these things more effectively. 

Our vision is threefold. 

1) First, we want to provide you with a place to freely share your insights, dreams, and revelations with one another, both with regards to investing and with regards to other things that are happening in the world. As Proverbs 27:17 says, we truly believe that iron sharpens iron. Being in community allows us to share valuable information with one another, and equally as important, keep one another accountable. 

2) Second, we want to share insights that we feel God has been sharing with His people about investing, finances, and wealth. Christians have historically had an uneasy, sometimes confusing relationship with money and wealth. We want to dispel myths, educate people, and share revelation that Christians have received in regards to specific investing strategies. 

3) Third, we want to equip you with the tools to both manage and grow your finances. We believe all Christians are called to be stewards of wealth, but we also feel that the church has not historically done a great job of equipping its people to this end. We hope we can help fill this gap. 

Our team is comprised of a unique mix of full time professionals and volunteers. Ken Storey is the CEO of Investing with Insight and also serves as our Chief Researcher. Jocelyn Carson coordinates our prayer team and overseas our weekly prayer calls. Additionally, the Investing with Insight team includes an ex-Wall Street MBA who generates and edits content and overseas business operations and finances, a full-time transcriber and part-time researcher. Our daily operations are held together by our account manager, the magnificent Eva Carroll. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Prepare to grab your ankles, Mongo. The 'rumors link' police will be paying you a visit. No links allowed in rumors. As this 'thing' gets closer, there will be a plethora of side bars released, enough to satisfy even the biggest farm with 'fertilizer'. Good for a giggle though. Thanks.

:D

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Prepare to grab your ankles, Mongo. 

The 'rumors link' police will be paying you a visit.

No Worry About Mongo - Him No Put Up With Horse ‘Chit From Anybody ! :o 

Mongo Punch GIF - Mongo Punch BlazingSaddles GIFs

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

25 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I just looked at the rest of Mr. Storrey´s videos....It seems he has been predicting similar things for years.

And His Modest Little Bungalow Used To Be A Two Story - But That’s Another Story ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2