Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pope Francis: World Government Must Rule U.S. ‘For Their Own Good’

Pope Francis: World Government Must Rule U.S. ‘For Their Own Good’

pope-francis-world-control-US-678x381.jpg

Pope Francis told the Italian newspaper La Repubblica that the United States of America has “a distorted vision of the world” and Americans must be ruled by a world government, as soon as possible, “for their own good.”

The Pope made the observation in an interview with La Repubblica reporter Eugenio Scalfari.

https://explainlife.com/pope-francis-world-government-must-rule-u-s-for-their-own-good-6447/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If he believes in one government for the world, I wonder if he will take his walls down and dismiss his Swissguard.  Wonder how much room he has in the Vatican for immigrant and how much $'s he will put out to feed everyone that comes calling.  Perhaps they can work for him in his massive Vatican yards. I'm  sure he could use an extra 2 or 3 hundred housekeepers....ugh

barb

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

there has to be more to his statement. EVERY news article i have read about this repeats verbatim the below text.

https://newspunch.com/pope-francis-world-government-rule/#comment-159922

i used the above link as a sample.

The Pope made the observation in an interview with La Repubblica reporter Eugenio Scalfari.

Last Thursday, I got a call from Pope Francis,” Scalfari reported. “It was about noon, and I was at the newspaper when my phone rang.”

He said Pope Francis had been watching Putin and Trump at the G20 and had become agitated. The Pope demanded to see him at four that afternoon, according to a Google translation of the Italian report.

Pope Francis told me to be very concerned about the meeting of the G20,” Scalfari wrote.

As translated into English by Agence France Presse, which picked up the story, the Pope said “I am afraid there are very dangerous alliances between powers who have a distorted view of the world: America and Russia, China and North Korea, Russia and Assad in the war in Syria.”

The danger concerns immigration,” the Pope continued to La Repubblica. “Our main and unfortunately growing problem in the world today is that of the poor, the weak, the excluded, which includes migrants.

This is why the G20 worries me: It mainly hits immigrants,” Pope Francis said, according to AFP.

Pope Francis’s idea that Americans would be better off under a world government doesn’t stop there. The radical leftist pontiff also went on record stating that Europe should become one country under one government.

In the same interview, according to La Repubblica, Pope Francis said that Europe must take on a “federal structure,” resembling feudal times when the peasants were ruled by unimpeachable monarchs.

I also thought many times to this problem and came to the conclusion that, not only but also for this reason, Europe must take as soon as possible a federal structure,” the Pope said, according to the Google translation of the La Repubblica article.

i do not understand the leader of our church making a statement like that.

i hope he will clarify his words. i hope it is a Google translate SNAFU.

i for one will not willingly surrender our sovereignty.

on the other hand i am open to "peers" working together.

:twocents:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

there has to be more to his statement. EVERY news article i have read about this repeats verbatim the below text.

https://newspunch.com/pope-francis-world-government-rule/#comment-159922

i used the above link as a sample.

The Pope made the observation in an interview with La Repubblica reporter Eugenio Scalfari.

Last Thursday, I got a call from Pope Francis,” Scalfari reported. “It was about noon, and I was at the newspaper when my phone rang.”

He said Pope Francis had been watching Putin and Trump at the G20 and had become agitated. The Pope demanded to see him at four that afternoon, according to a Google translation of the Italian report.

Pope Francis told me to be very concerned about the meeting of the G20,” Scalfari wrote.

As translated into English by Agence France Presse, which picked up the story, the Pope said “I am afraid there are very dangerous alliances between powers who have a distorted view of the world: America and Russia, China and North Korea, Russia and Assad in the war in Syria.”

The danger concerns immigration,” the Pope continued to La Repubblica. “Our main and unfortunately growing problem in the world today is that of the poor, the weak, the excluded, which includes migrants.

This is why the G20 worries me: It mainly hits immigrants,” Pope Francis said, according to AFP.

Pope Francis’s idea that Americans would be better off under a world government doesn’t stop there. The radical leftist pontiff also went on record stating that Europe should become one country under one government.

In the same interview, according to La Repubblica, Pope Francis said that Europe must take on a “federal structure,” resembling feudal times when the peasants were ruled by unimpeachable monarchs.

I also thought many times to this problem and came to the conclusion that, not only but also for this reason, Europe must take as soon as possible a federal structure,” the Pope said, according to the Google translation of the La Repubblica article.

i do not understand the leader of our church making a statement like that.

i hope he will clarify his words. i hope it is a Google translate SNAFU.

i for one will not willingly surrender our sovereignty.

on the other hand i am open to "peers" working together.

:twocents:

It's called, "FAKE NEWS". 

Think about the reporters statement from the beginning, 

“Last Thursday, I got a call from Pope Francis,” Scalfari reported. “It was about noon, and I was at the newspaper when my phone rang.”

He said Pope Francis had been watching Putin and Trump at the G20 and had become agitated. The Pope demanded to see him at four that afternoon,..."

So Google wants us to believe that the Pope, a man who lives at the Vatican under the most benevolent and peaceful atmosphere 

on the earth, and SUDDENLY he got "agitated" by watching the G20 summit? 

Then he decides to "Personally" pick up the phone and give some obscure reporter a call? 

WHAT A CROCK THAT IS.

Imagine the arguable most powerful man alive having an issue with his computer and then, "BOOM", he says "I think I'm gonna call 

muleslayer and "DEMAND" that he get here by lunch to fix it". 

I'm not going to say what kind of person one would have to be to believe such dribble. 

• Thanks 2

Actually the Pope has been accused or reported of one world government since 2011.  Forbes reported in 2011,  guardian in 2017(probably exaggerated or fake). Reported in 2015 and now here in Jan. 2019.  I can understand Muleslayer and LGD becoming upset as this is  not what we the American people stand for.  All of us that go to Church and have a relationship with our Ministers and Pastors put much faith and trust with them leading their flock according to Bibical standards.  Also, I would believe that most of us have questioned or leaned against something that our Pastor has said in a service and we go home and search the Bible for edification.  I have and if you haven't then you are depending on him and not self for your salvation.  Every man, every man except Jesus Christ is a sinner, even after regeneration our flesh continues to wage war.  I don't care how holy or how close their walk is with God, we have not become sinless and will not be glorified until the return of our Saviour Jesus Christ.  I know little about the Catholic   church and their beliefs but I do know what the Bible tells me and no one, no not one is holy.  The Pope is capable of sin, wrong thinking and making mistakes just like all of us.  We don't  follow the leaders of our churches, we follow Christ.  Whether or not this is fake reporting we do not know but we do know that we, we alone are responsible for our salvation.  We can be led but we are the ones that have to grab a hold humbly in repentance, faith and belief.  God has given His revelation (His word/the Bible) to us  that all may receive His holy grace and mercy that He has had upon man.  We alone are responsible for what we believe.

barb

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

In my opinion, Pope Francis emanates Jesus Christ's love of all people more than any other Pope in my short 52 years on this earth.....Sadly, it will be his downfall.  

GO RV, then BV

Sadly it will be your downfall.

You know I have to clarify my position here a little more. I follow Pope Francis on his Twitter feed, and I know the news that has reported  things he says. Not one time in anything that he personally post on Twitter has ever coincided with what is in the news. I am constrained therefore to believe that the news is fake.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Sadly it will be your downfall.

You know I have to clarify my position here a little more. I follow Pope Francis on his Twitter feed, and I know the news that has reported  things he says. Not one time in anything that he personally post on Twitter has ever coincided with what is in the news. I am constrained therefore to believe that the news is fake.

I don't understand what you mean.  Are you saying Pope Francis is a , what's the term, "a low life loser"?

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 2

48 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't understand what you mean.  Are you saying Pope Francis is a , what's the term, "a low life loser"?

GO RV, then BV

I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that you didn't attack anyone's religion, even in jest.

I  was however suggesting that if you believe the fake news reports about comments supposedly made by Pope Francis it would be your downfall. And before you go off saying that I'm attacking your faith allow me to introduce you to the concept of purgatory. Christ provided a way so that all who believe in him will get to heaven. Including Protestants.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that you didn't attack anyone's religion, even in jest.

I  was however suggesting that if you believe the fake news reports about comments supposedly made by Pope Francis it would be your downfall. And before you go off saying that I'm attacking your faith allow me to introduce you to the concept of purgatory. Christ provided a way so that all who believe in him will get to heaven. Including Protestants.

Have you even read the other posts on this thread.....There are some folks being downright nasty towards Pope Francis.  I on the other hand commend him as a "love for all people" Pope and get blasted for it.  What am I missing here?  Do you like the man or not....because I sure do?

GO RV, then BV

Nope to the Pope. And nope to the one world government, regardless if it was endorced by his Holiness or not. Catholics and Christians alike should follow Jesus Christ and His Holy wordd , the bible, and respectfully not the man behind the pulpit. What happened to the Papal instruction that all Priests and Nuns stay out of politics. Pope Francis should follow such orders himself.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Okay, that's just creepy. 

Shabbs, I have intentionally not read anything in this thread before my post because I have strong feelings about my Faith. But I saw you post here and I value our vigorous debate. But you seem easily activated today. 

You have that backwards, my friend.....You snapped like a rubber band....and in the process gave all the other peeps who attacked Pope Francis a pass, most likely because they are the like minded folks you side with on every other issue.  And make no mistake, I wasn't debating.  I was defending a man I view as a wonderful humanitarian, who does his very best to spread the Love of Christ.....and he gets beat down for it, mostly because of Catholicism and the opposing positions of people who don't respect a person's right to religious freedom.  That ain't me.  I'll just consider the apology you owe me as "lost in the mail", no worries.  ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This man has no business saying things like this. He is proving to be what history has said would happen concerning him. He is the last pope and he will bring about evil intentions all across the world. Where does he fit in, The Anti Christ could be from some of the things he has said, is he the false Prophet, sure looks like it. Look what influence this man has and keep your eyes and ears on him and your going to see and hear things you never though would happen. 

• Upvote 5