Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Students in 'MAGA' hats mock Native American after rally

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — A diocese in Kentucky apologized Saturday after videos emerged showing students from a Catholic boys' high school mocking Native Americans outside the Lincoln Memorial after a rally in Washington.

The Indigenous Peoples March in Washington on Friday coincided with the March for Life, which drew thousands of anti-abortion protesters, including a group from Covington Catholic High School in Park Hills.

Videos circulating online show a youth staring at and standing extremely close to Nathan Phillips, a 64-year-old Native American man singing and playing a drum.

Other students, some wearing Covington clothing and many wearing "Make America Great Again" hats and sweat shirts, surrounded them, chanting, laughing and jeering.

In a joint statement , the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High School apologized to Phillips. Officials said they are investigating and will take "appropriate action, up to and including expulsion."

"We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips," the statement read. "This behavior is opposed to the Church's teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person."

According to the "Indian Country Today" website, Phillips is an Omaha elder and Vietnam veteran who holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans at Arlington National Cemetery.

Marcus Frejo, a member of the Pawnee and Seminole tribes who is also known as Chief Quese Imc, said he had been a part of the march and was among a small group of people remaining after the rally when the boisterous students began chanting slogans such as "Make America great" and then began doing the haka, a traditional Maori dance.

In a phone interview, Frejo told The Associated Press he felt they were mocking the dance and also heckling a couple of black men nearby.

One 11-minute video of the confrontation shows the Haka dance and students loudly chanting before Phillips and Frejo approached them. The footage doesn't show any black person being being heckled, but one black man with a camera smiles as he shoots footage of the group.

Frejo said he joined Phillips to defuse the situation, singing the anthem from the American Indian Movement with both men beating out the tempo on hand drums.

Although he feared a mob mentality that could turn ugly, Frejo said he was at peace singing despite the scorn. He briefly felt something special happen as they repeatedly sang the tune.

"They went from mocking us and laughing at us to singing with us. I heard it three times," Frejo said. "That spirit moved through us, that drum, and it slowly started to move through some of those youths."

Eventually a calm fell over the group of students and they broke up and walked away.

"When I was there singing, I heard them saying 'Build that wall, build that wall,'" Phillips said, as he wiped away tears in a video posted on Instagram. "This is indigenous lands. We're not supposed to have walls here. We never did."

He told The Washington Post that while he was drumming, he thought about his wife, Shoshana, who died of bone marrow cancer nearly four years ago, and the threats that indigenous communities around the world are facing.

"I felt like the spirit was talking through me," Phillips said.

State Rep. Ruth Buffalo, a North Dakota state lawmaker and member of the Mandan, Hidatsa and Arikara Nation, said she was saddened to see students showing disrespect to an elder who is also a U.S. military veteran at what was supposed to be a celebration of all cultures.

"The behavior shown in that video is just a snapshot of what indigenous people have faced and are continuing to face," Buffalo said.

She said she hoped it would lead to some kind of meeting with the students to provide education on issues facing Native Americans.

The videos prompted a torrent of outrage online. Actress and activist Alyssa Milano tweeted that the footage "brought me to tears," while actor Chris Evans tweeted that the students' actions were "appalling" and "shameful."

U.S. Rep. Deb Haaland, D-New Mexico, who is a member of the Pueblo of Laguna and had been at the rally earlier in the day, used Twitter to sharply criticize what she called a "heartbreaking" display of "blatant hate, disrespect, and intolerance."

Haaland, who is also Catholic, told AP she was particularly saddened to see the boys mocking an elder, who is revered in Native American culture. She placed some of the blame on President Donald Trump, who has used Indian names like Pocahontas as an insult.

"It is sad that we have a president who uses Native American women's names as racial slurs, and that's an example that these kids are clearly following considering the fact that they had their 'Make America Great Again' hats on," Haaland said. "He's really brought out the worst in people."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/diocese-investigates-students-mock-native-american-190514102.html

Pretty sad...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 8

Huge news, I could post 20 stories of Lefties shouting obscenities at anyone who supports Trump.  Both political party’s supporters are spewing hate.  Hatfield’s and McCoys, DC style.  Why don’t you consider not furthering the agenda and stop being part of the plan to further the divisiveness and I will do the same.  Everyday you post this garbage and I feel compelled to counter your stories to show it takes two to tango.  Just consider it.  You are a smart person BA, why be part of the problem when you could be part of the solution.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

You can always find examples of people doing stupid things..........kids can be real stupid......I know I was at times.......CL

PHOTOS: Body Parts, Foul Language Dominate D.C. Women’s March

Body parts, foul language, and hate speech took center stage at the third Women’s March in Washington, DC, on Saturday. Penny Starr/Breitbart News

Body parts, foul language, and hate speech took center stage at the third Women’s March in Washington, DC, on Saturday. Women and men clad in ***** hats carried signs cursing President Donald Trump and praising female genitalia and reproductive organs.

redux-1.jpg

***** hats and ***** signs were plentiful at the third annual Women’s March on Friday in Washington, DC 

The March, which was held on the National Mall in 2017 and 2018, was centered this year at the much smaller Freedom Plaza venue. The move and pared down participation came after months of negative publicity about the Women’s March’s leadership and its ties to anti-Semite Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

redux-6.jpg

Signs denigrating President Donald Trump were displayed at the Women’s March on Saturday in Washington, DC 

One of the co-founders of the march, Teresa Shook, called for Tamika Mallory, Linda Sarsour, Carmen Perez, and Bob Bland to step down for promoting discrimination. The charges snowballed to cause numerous “sister marches” to cancel and many prominent sponsors, including the Democratic National Committee (DNC), to pull support.

redux-4.jpg

Some marchers took the ***** hat and hate speech to another level at the Women’s March on Saturday in Washington, DC 

The crowd also chanted as they marched: “Hey! Hey! Ho! Ho! Donald Trump has got to go!” and “My *****, my prerogative.”

One protester’s sign had a picture of Michelle Obama with 2020 written under it. A vendor selling Women’s March T-shirts also offered photos of former President Barack Obama.

redux-3.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin was a common theme at the Women’s March on Saturday in Washington, DC 

One of the sponsors that did not pull its support and had actively promoted the March is Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion provider.

redux-2.jpg

The Women’s March is billed as an event to promote women’s rights as well as other rights, but it is mostly an anti-Trump event 

Saturday’s March followed another event that drew thousands of people to the National Mall on Friday. The annual March for Life has been held each year since the 1973 U.S. Supreme Court decision to legalize abortion.

redux8.jpg

One sign at the Women’s March on Saturday in Washington, DC, claims the United States was stolen from Native Americans 

redux-7.jpg

The left-wing media had at least one fan at the Women’s March on Saturday in Washington, DC 

Can you feel the hate?.............JMO.....CL

• Thanks 2

Outcry after Kentucky students in Maga hats mock Native American veteran

Teenagers from Covington Catholic High School filmed jeering at Nathan Phillips and chanting ‘build that wall’

Guardian staff and agencies

Sun 20 Jan 2019 01.02 GMT

Vid

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/20/outcry-after-kentucky-students-in-maga-hats-mock-native-american-veteran

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

Harassing a veteran simply isn't cool. These little boys need a spanking... Above I see many examples of protesting... Be it in bad taste or in disagreement to what someone believes, I still find it shameful for these youngsters to harass an old veteran... But as CL stated we all did dumb things in our youth... I just hope they come to realize they made a mistake.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I could post 20 stories of Lefties shouting obscenities at anyone who supports Trump.  Both political party’s supporters are spewing hate.

you are correct sir... Our country is so divided... We really do need someone who can unite... I just don't see anyone who can work with both sides. Moderation has become a dirty word... People act as though everything is black and white... In reality, our world is made up of many gray areas.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

Harassing anyone who has a different view than you is wrong.  

I gave you 2 trophies.  Let’s not further the divisive agenda.  I know it will be hard but posting someone else’s agenda only 

furthers the divisiveness.  Just my opinion.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Harassing anyone who has a different view than you is wrong.  

I gave you 2 trophies.  Let’s not further the divisive agenda.  I know it will be hard but posting someone else’s agenda only 

furthers the divisiveness.  Just my opinion.  

I agree and that is why I hope we can all find common ground... I think all of us are proud to be Americans. And I think when push comes to shove Americans have shown they stand shoulder to shoulder... That's where we need to get back to.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Once again, our media has decided to promote a false narrative and everyone is jumping onboard. These HS students were in D.C. for the March For Life event. They were waiting for the bus to pick them up at a pre-designated location when they were confronted by the "Hebrew Israelites" a black activist group that starting calling them nasty names and harassing them. The students responded by shouting their HS Cheer. The  "native american" (who happens to be a known activist) marched into the group of students beating his drum and chanting. He was not headed up the stairs as claimed because after the confrontation, he turned around and left. The left have used edited deceptive video to claim the students were harassing him when the opposite was true. The left has now gone after the "children" threatening them and their families with harm demanding that the school expel them and that colleges not accept them. This is what the left does and it is disgusting. Any of you that condone this behavior and that of the media should be ashamed to show your faces.

Just my :twocents: but you just keep it up and one of these days, you will be on the receiving end.

:cowboy2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 5

Here's another take on this fiasco. Blue check marks on twitter are now backtracking and apologizing for jumping the gun. But it may be too little too late as several well known attorney's have volunteered to represent these kids "pro-bono" if they wish to sue for defamation.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-video

The Media Wildly Mischaracterized That Video of Covington Catholic Students Confronting a Native American Veteran

Journalists who uncritically accepted Nathan Phillips' story got this completely wrong.

Partial video footage of students from a Catholic high school allegedly harassing a Native American veteran after the anti-abortion March for Life rally in Washington, D.C., on Saturday quickly went viral, provoking widespread condemnation of the kids on social media. Various media figures and Twitter users called for them to be doxed, shamed, or otherwise punished, and school administrators said they would consider expulsion.

But the rest of the video—nearly two hours of additional footage showing what happened before and after the encounter—adds important context that strongly contradicts the media's narrative.

Far from engaging in racially motivated harassment, the group of mostly white, MAGA-hat-wearing male teenagers remained relatively calm and restrained despite being subjected to incessant racist, homophobic, and bigoted verbal abuse by members of the bizarre religious sect Black Hebrew Israelites, who were lurking nearby. The BHI has existed since the late 19th century, and is best describes as a black nationalist cult movement; its members believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites, and often express condemnation of white people, Christians, and gays. DC-area Black Hebrews are known to spout particularly vile bigotry.

Phillips put himself between the teens and the black nationalists, chanting and drumming as he marched straight into the middle of the group of young people. What followed was several minutes of confusion: The teens couldn't quite decide whether Phillips was on their side or not, but tentatively joined in his chanting. It's not at all clear this was intended as an act of mockery rather than solidarity.

One student did not get out of Phillips way as he marched, and gave the man a hard stare and a smile that many have described as creepy. This moment received the most media coverage: The teen has been called the product of a "hate factory" and likened to a school shooter, segregation-era racist, and member of the Klu Klux Klan. I have no idea what he was thinking, but portraying this as an example of obvious, racially-motivated hate is a stretch. Maybe he simply had no idea why this man was drumming in his face, and couldn't quite figure out the best response? It bears repeating that Phillips approached him, not the other way around.

And that's all there is to it. Phillips walked away after several minutes, the Black Hebrew Israelites continued to insult the crowd, and nothing else happened.

You can judge for yourself. Here is video footage of the full incident, from the perspective of the black nationalists. Phillips enters the picture around the 1:12 mark, but if you skip to that part, you miss an hour of the Black Hebrew Israelites hurling obscenities at the students. They call them crackers, faggots, and pedophiles. At the 1:20 mark (which comes after the Phillips incident) they call one of the few black students the n-word and tell him that his friends are going to murder him and steal his organs. At the 1:25 mark, they complain that "you give faggots rights," which prompted booing from the students. Throughout the video they threaten the kids with violence, and attempt to goad them into attacking first. The students resisted these taunts admirably: They laughed at the hecklers, and they perform a few of their school's sports cheers.

It was at this moment that Phillips, who had attended a nearby peace protest led by indigenous peoples, decided to intervene. He would later tell The Detroit Free Press that the teenagers "were in the process of attacking these four black individuals" and he decided to attempt to de-escalate the situation. He seems profoundly mistaken: The video footage taken by the black nationalists shows no evidence the white teenagers had any intention of attacking. Nevertheless, Phillips characterized the kids as "beasts" and the hate-group members as "their prey":

"There was that moment when I realized I've put myself between beast and prey," Phillips said. "These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that."

Again, all the evidence suggests that Phillips got it backward.

He also claimed that he heard chants of "build the wall." While I cannot rule out the possibility that some of the kids indeed chanted this—those who were wearing MAGA hats are presumably Trump supporters—I did not hear a single utterance of the phrase in the nearly two hours of video footage I watched. Admittedly, the kids do a lot of chanting and it's not always possible to tell what they are saying. Their stated explanation is that they engaged in a series of school sports chants: That's what one student told a local news reporter. His account largely tracks with the video.

"We are an all-male school that loves to get hyped up," said this student. "And as we have done for years prior, we decided to do some cheers to pass time. In the midst of our cheers, we were approached by a group of adults led by Nathan Phillips, with Phillips beating his drum. They forced their way to the center of our group. We initially thought this was a cultural display since he was beating along to our cheers and so we clapped to the beat." According to this student, the smiling student was grinning because he was enjoying the music, but eventually became confused, along with everyone else. (Indeed, multiple people can be heard to shout, "what is going on?")

It would be impossible to definitively state that none of the young men did anything wrong, offensive, or problematic, at some point, and maybe the smiling student was attempting to intimidate Phillips. But there's shockingly little evidence of wrongdoing, unless donning a Trump hat and standing in a group of other people doing the same is now an act of harassment or violence. Phillips' account, meanwhile, is at best flawed, and arguably deliberately misleading.

Unless other information emerges, the school's best move would be to have a conversation with the boys about the incident, perhaps discuss some strategies for remaining on perfect behavior at highly charged political rallies—where everybody is recording everything on a cell phone—and let that be the end of it.

The boys are undoubtedly owed an apology from the numerous people who joined this social media pile-on. This is shaping up to be one of the biggest major media misfires in quite some time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11
  • Upvote 3

I ran up on my stinkin' purple trophy and emerald limit so will have to stop back later, TexasGranny, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Truth Bites BUT keeps US Safe!!!

On 1/19/2019 at 3:36 PM, Synopsis said:

Image result for Tell the people the truth

Image result for Tell the people the truth Abraham Lincoln

• Upvote 4

KCatholic student who was part of the MAGA hat-wearing crowd claims the Vietnam vet bullied THEM and barged his way into their 'cheer circle' for a publicity stunt - and insists video evidence proves it

• A student who was part of a school group accused of taunting an elderly Native American veteran claimed he approached the students for a 'publicity stunt'
  • Covington Catholic School attend the March for Life rally every year and that because they are all male, they like to get 'hyped up', the student said
  • In a letter the student said it was veteran Nathan Philips who approached them and 'has a history of claiming racial harassment'
  • He said the group did not partake in any physical or verbal abuse and did not chant 'build the wall' at the 64-year-old Omaha native 
  • He posted a video of Philips walking towards them and said it is unfair that his friend who came face-to-face with the veteran now faces expulsion from school 
  • The mother of the student standing opposite Philips blamed 'black Muslims' for the confrontation who were 'yelling profanities' at the boys 
  • The student posted a number of videos of a group of protesters shouting obscenities and racist abuse at one of the school's black students 

PUBLISHED: 12:57 EST, 20 January 2019 UPDATED: 16:29 EST, 20 January 2019

A student who was part of the MAGA-hat wearing crowd who allegedly taunted a Native American veteran at a rally claims the older man made his way into their 'cheer circle' as a publicity stunt.

Nathan Phillips, 64, was singing the American Indian Movement song of unity near Friday's March for Life when he was surrounded by the teens who he claimed were chanting 'build that wall, build that wall'. 

Philips said he felt threatened by the teens and that they suddenly swarmed around him as he and other activists were wrapping up the march and preparing to leave the Lincoln Memorial.K

Read the entire story fro link below

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6612791/Catholic-student-MAGA-hat-wearing-crowd-claims-vet-bullied-THEM.html

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

JKentucky high school says it's considering expulsion as a punishment for the smug MAGA hat-wearing students filmed mocking a Native American protester

• Teens were filmed mocking a Native American protester at the March for Life
  • The 64-year-old says he was left shaken and upset by the taunts on Friday
  • Covington Catholic High School is now considering expelling the students
  • A school statement said their behavior 'opposed church teachings' on Saturday
  • Philips said they were doing the opposite of what their MAGA hats suggested
  • But a student who was part of a school group accused of taunting an elderly Native American veteran claimed he approached the students for a 'publicity stunt' 
  • The student said that Philips had 'a history of claiming racial discrimination'

PUBLISHED: 13:30 EST, 20 January 2019 UPDATED: 16:43 EST, 20 January 2019

The Kentucky teenagers who were filmed mocking a Native American demonstrator and Vietnam war veteran could face expulsion from their Catholic high school, a spokesperson has said.

The Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High School condemned the actions of the students and vehemently apologized to Nathan Phillips, in a statement on Saturday.

'This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person,' the statement read.

'The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion.'

Loaded: 0%
Pr

The Indigenous Peoples March in Washington on Friday coincided with the March for Life, which drew thousands of anti-abortion protesters

The Indigenous Peoples March in Washington on Friday coincided with the March for Life, which drew thousands of anti-abortion protesters

The 64-year-old was singing the American Indian Movement song of unity near Friday's March for Life when he was surrounded by a group of teens, who he claimed were chanting 'build that wall, build that wall'.

Footage of the encounter subsequently went viral, leading to an outcry on social media for the boys involved to be properly reprimanded.

Philips said he felt threatened by the teens when they suddenly swarmed around him as he and other activists were preparing to leave the Lincoln Memorial.

He told told The Washington Post: 'It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: "I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial."

'I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.'

Phillips said he noticed tensions beginning to escalate when the teens and other apparent participants from the nearby March for Life rally began taunting the dispersing indigenous crowd.

A few people in the March for Life crowd began to chant 'Build that wall, build that wall,' he said.

A number of the students in the footage were wearing Make America Great Again hats

Some of the students were also wearing clothing with Covington logos

Some of the students were also wearing clothing with Covington logos

However a student from the school who was with the group claimed it was Philips who approached the students for a 'publicity stunt'. He said Philips had a history of 'claiming racial harassment.'

In a letter posted on Twitter by a priest named Fr. Jim Sichko, the unnamed student said that his friend who came face-to-face with Philips as Philips stood singing and beating his drum, now faces expulsion for 'a crime he didn't commit.'

AThe student wrote: ' After that initial occurrence [with Philips], we were then verbally assaulted by four or five African-American men who called us 'f*****s' and berated one of our African-American students for being friends with us.

'The truth needs to come out. A great injustice has been done, and it is our duty to see that the truth prevails.

Philips said he kept singing and thinking about his wife, Shoshana, who died of bone marrow cancer nearly four years ago, and the various threats that face indigenous communities.

He said he was left shaken by the incident on Friday. He added: 'I'm still trying to process what happened. I’m feeling a little bit overwhelmed.'

He said he hopes the teens will find a lesson in all of the negative attention generated by the videos.

'That energy could be turned into feeding the people, cleaning up our communities and figuring out what else we can do.'

Nathan Phillips (pictured) said he heard people chanting 'build that wall'

Phillips, an Omaha tribe elder who fought in the Vietnam War and now lives in Michigan, has long been active in the indigenous rights movement.

A co-founder of the Native Youth Alliance cultural and education group, he shows up to Arlington National Cemetery every Veterans Day with a peace pipe to pay tribute to Native Americans who served in the U.S. military.

'My job has always been taking care of the fire, to keep the prayers going,' Phillips said.

Philips said he saw only angry faces around him and knew that he was in a dangerous situation.

He told CNN: 'All of a sudden all of that anger and wanting to have the freedom to rip me apart. That was scary.

'This young fella put himself in front of me and wouldn't move. If I took another step I would be putting myself into his space.'

The school (pictured) condemned the treatment of Philips and issued him an apology on Saturday, insisting the students' actions went against their religious principals

The life-long activist told CNN the teens were doing the opposite of what their hats suggested: they weren't making America great again

The boys in the video were identified as high school students visiting from Kentucky.

In a statement, the Indigenous Peoples Movement, which organized Friday’s march, called the incident 'emblematic of our discourse in Trump’s America.'

'It clearly demonstrates the validity of our concerns about the marginalization and disrespect of Indigenous peoples, and it shows that traditional knowledge is being ignored by those who should listen most closely,' Darren Thompson, an organizer for the group, said

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

John 8:43-47  (NASB)
43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

****LANGUAGE****

Opportunistic Legacy Media Hacks Begin Walking Back Their Covington Sensationalism | STYXHEXENHAMMER666

I agree with STYXHEXENHAMMER666...these LAME-STREAM MEDIA outlets should be sued into bankruptcy! Especially the ones that have taken no action to correct the story.

Indy

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Once again, our media has decided to promote a false narrative and everyone is jumping onboard. These HS students were in D.C. for the March For Life event. They were waiting for the bus to pick them up at a pre-designated location when they were confronted by the "Hebrew Israelites" a black activist group that starting calling them nasty names and harassing them. The students responded by shouting their HS Cheer. The  "native american" (who happens to be a known activist) marched into the group of students beating his drum and chanting. He was not headed up the stairs as claimed because after the confrontation, he turned around and left. The left have used edited deceptive video to claim the students were harassing him when the opposite was true. The left has now gone after the "children" threatening them and their families with harm demanding that the school expel them and that colleges not accept them. This is what the left does and it is disgusting. Any of you that condone this behavior and that of the media should be ashamed to show your faces.

Just my :twocents: but you just keep it up and one of these days, you will be on the receiving end.

Thank You Very Much Granny, I was about to blow a gasket at what is clearly an attempt at manipulation and misdirection by someone here who certainly had to know by now that most of the LSM has recanted their original take of this event. 

Your respectful and truthful response has helped to reduce my steam overload :lmao:

I suspect this blatant attack by two activists groups and the LSM will cost those involved dearly for the defamation of character and the revealing of these children's personal addresses. 

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Markinsa said:

John 8:43-47  (NASB)
43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. :bravo:But prayer is a powerful tool. 

• Thanks 1