Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Tweets about his Compromise

I would love love it if we had a forum for Trump’s Tweets. It would be cool to have a record of these and also it would be entertaining and informative.  I like today’s last sentence where he all but threatens Pelosi.  You can’t make this stuff up.  

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

No, Amnesty is not a part of my offer. It is a 3 year extension of DACA. Amnesty will be used only on a much bigger deal, whether on immigration or something else. Likewise there will be no big push to remove the 11,000,000 plus people who are here illegally-but be careful Nancy!

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/426198-trump-defends-immigration-proposal-against-amnesty-criticism-from

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

I personally think he's referring to her constant and blatant lies about things he is doing. What we are about to 

see is a POTUS that has had enough of the sedition and soft coup against him for two years. We have laws against 

what the liberal democrats are and have been doing. 

Whether or not you like President Trump is not the issue here. He is the President and to thwart his every move for over 

two years is to attempt to overthrow a duly elected POTUS. They are impeding the function of our government. That is in my

opinion the whole purpose of this shutdown, it clearly shows that NOTHING President Trump offers the Democrats is  going 

to be acceptable to them. That is an outright attack on our government. 

So yes, "be careful" is appropriate here. 

Below is the full speech that President Trump gave at the White House. It should be noted that Nancy and Chuck you Shumer 

rejected this plan before President Trump even made his speech. Thus they didn't even know what the plan was at the time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

I agree 100% LGD.  Pelosi and Schumer did the same thing with his National Address last week.  They had their little speech made up before Trump even uttered a word.  Nothing will get done in DC for the next two years that needs Democrats.  They are blatantly rejecting anything that is Trump.  I hope he keeps exposing them for what they truly are, the Party of NO

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Notice Trump Jr's choice of words here,

"undermining themselves and our democracy". This is what I'm talking about. Like father like son, he talks to his dad 

and it's only natural that he would say similar things as his dad. Things that President Trump won't say in public. 

The hammer is about to fall

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I saw that one and you are correct.  The vicious attacks by the Radical Left have put moderate Dems in an awkward situation.  Extreme behavior should not be rewarded.  There is no doubt that this President has had to endure more hatred from our National Media and more acrimony from Dem Politicians than any other President in our country’s history.  That was a given and expected after a close election but the unlawful and treasonous activities of the CIA, FBI, and DOJ are very telling about their intent to “Get”Trump”. Their actions are nothing short of a premeditated plan to take over the government, a coup indeed.   TREASONOUS!!  

• Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

GUARANTEED 

People keep calling for a revolution... This idea will lead to failure of our way of life. Over the holidays I spoke to a young soldier who told me the military does think about people rising up against the government. He told me his sergeant explained the military isn't concerned about what he called a bunch of whinners holding signs and marching down the street. He said they are most concerned with the people stocking up on weapons and ammo... Those are the people they plan to visit first.

B/A

• Thanks 1

No one is calling for a revolution but the people who support President Trump will not sit back and watch him taken down by a coup either.  The activities of the CIA, FBI, and DOJ are treasonous.

Why, why would they commit crimes when they know it is wrong. Why have so many people in leadership roles committed criminal activity to take down our President. Just think about that, it is truly incredibly stupid that they believe they could get away with it.  For what purpose, to get Trump?

I don’t think so, it is and has been my opinion for some time that they are all covering up.  I believe HRC stated that if she went down then they would all go down.  The question that wasn’t asked is, what are they covering up and who is HRC referring to in her “if I go down then they would all go down.  Who is “they”.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

No one is calling for a revolution but the people who support system" rel="">support President Trump will not sit back and watch him taken down by a coup either.  The activities of the CIA, FBI, and DOJ are treasonous.

Why, why would they commit crimes when they know it is wrong. Why have so many people in leadership roles committed criminal activity to take down our President. Just think about that, it is truly incredibly stupid that they believe they could get away with it.  For what purpose, to get Trump?

I don’t think so, it is and has been my opinion for some time that they are all covering up.  I believe HRC stated that if she went down then they would all go down.  The question that wasn’t asked is, what are they covering up and who is HRC referring to in her “if I go down then they would all go down.  Who is “they”.  

Could be what many refer to as the "Deep State".....at this point it is very well established how deeply the corruption in DC runs....because it is deeply embedded in the DOJ... Military intelligence has been brought in and will soon expose clearly who is/was doing traitorous acts.....perhaps many will be shocked....many won't be

JMO......CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

100% corecct CL. It was more of a rhetorical question to get people thinking and to ask questions.  I won’t be surprised.  

Didn’t you find it a little curious as to why the calls for Impeachment after just a few months of Trump’s  Presidency.  I’m thinking what could he have done in the first few days to warrant that kind of talk.  The Dems are trying to win the public PR battle but people like me just keep asking questions.  Questions like, what are they hiding and covering up. Why are they so scared of Trump to talk about Impeachment so soon.  I think they thought we were too busy watching the Kardashian’s or some other fluff to be paying attention to their activities.  The hysteria makes me think of this line from Shakespeare, “the lady doth protest to much, me thinks”

• Upvote 2