Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Women's March Protesters Call For Trump to 'Drop Dead,' His Children to Be Caged

Protesters among the Women’s March in Washington, DC, Saturday called for free abortions for all, President Trump’s children to be caged, and for Trump to “drop dead.”

The left-wing protesters showed support for feminism, prostitution, transgender issues, and immigration. Many demonstrators also showed serious hatred for the president.

“Make America Great Again, and Drop Dead!” one sign read.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/19/photos-womens-march-protesters-call-for-trump-to-drop-dead-his-children-to-be-caged/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Hysteriical , hate filled party of tolerance. These marches don’t help their cause and will turn moderates to the Republicans.  

BTW if Trump is a racist, misogynistic, horrible person then so is the Cortez lady.  

You can’t win a debate on hate by spewing more hate.  Nothing will get solved and we’ll end up with the Hatfields vs the McCoys, DC version.  

I think its it’s time to do what George Washington warned about when he left office.  

Abolish political parties and demand all politicians do their job to make Life better for Americans.  If the Dems would work as hard for us as they do the illegals then things would be so much better.  Pelosi is hurting Americans and the American economy by not doing her job to govern. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

38 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

These guys are crazy. The left is just out of hand. If I was a Dem i would be thing twice having these people represent me. 

They have to think at least once before they can think twice. The first is really insurmountable for them so to get them to think twice will be an almost incomprehensible action for them to undertake. They are better off eating a habanero pepper and to chase it with sriracha sauce made from habaneros. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gta1218 said:

I was at the one in NY today while on vacation wearing my "Make America Great Again" beanie. Got some weird looks but no one said anything to me.

20190119_185519.jpg

I think if it was the red hat, there may have been a casualty. I have not worn my make America great again shirt with the prez. Trump on it here in california yet. Mint condition. If I do I just may be run outa California. I have my son 50/50 custody and that is not going to happen. 

Its good to see you cajones to do it as most would be afraid to be stoned to death and then the liberal judge saying it was your fault for inciting a riot. Sheez. Good job.

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I think its it’s time to do what George Washington warned about when he left office.  

Abolish political parties and demand all politicians do their job to make Life better for Americans.  If the Dems would work as hard for us as they do the illegals then things would be so much better.  Pelosi is hurting Americans and the American economy by not doing her job to govern. 

I agree Pitcher, and have always stated such about both parties being corrupt and their histories certainly support that.

To claim one is better than the other when we have seen both do the same things over and over would be cognitive dissonance.

True patriots are what we need more of, those whose loyalties are NOT to any political party, but rather to their country and 'we the people'. Thomas Paine once said "A true patriot is one who protects the people from the government". He never mentioned anything about party loyalty nor personality cults which both parties tend to create, along with the resulting division.

Thanks Pitcher, hope you are doing well :)

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jg1 said:

I think if it was the red hat, there may have been a casualty. I have not worn my make America great again shirt with the prez. Trump on it here in california yet. Mint condition. If I do I just may be run outa California. I have my son 50/50 custody and that is not going to happen. 

Its good to see you cajones to do it as most would be afraid to be stoned to death and then the liberal judge saying it was your fault for inciting a riot. Sheez. Good job.

Interestingly, I worked at the polls here in Florida this past year and the one man who walked into the voting area wearing a  MAGA  was a very distinguished looking black man. Others, imo, were uncomfortable wearing the hat. The only reason I even mention the race of the wearer is because the press would have us believe all blacks hate Trump. Not so.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1