Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam Montana 23 January 2019

TexasGranny

Good Afternoon, My question, Now that Iraq is aligning with Iran, How will that effect the Iraq Dinar? Will Iraq switch to The Iran currency and leave the Iraq Dinar useless?

If not the switch how will this alignment affect the waiting on so long R.V. or not affect at all. Just curious, as to all the talk about Iran basically starting to influence Iraq in major ways, Arms, oil & bringing them into the Iranian fold.

Just ask questions on possible scenario's.

Thanks for your time and considerations & input in this matter.

D.V. long time member waiting & praying for the Great Day. R.V R.V.  

Hey Adam,

Hows it going...WOW it's been a long time..I think I got into this back in 06. What has change since then, that you think we are getting close..Now granted they are finally have a little bit of infrastructure, but to today's standards is pretty much third world. Only the the people that have money are moving along..Seems to me is that those people want to delay as much as they can to get ahead of the curve.

Thanks so much for every things you guys do.

The lostone