Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday's Guru Opinions @ 2:10 PM - 1/18/2019

1-18-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    [via PinkRoses]    The most recent picture has this happening either before January 21st...with some emphasis I am getting ...January 18th or Saturday. If not we skip over January 21st and go to January 22nd...It doesn’t guarantee it...It just means that is what I am hearing from very trusted sources that are very close to the situation.  Iraq has basically been done and is no longer an issue the last six weeks...Iraq is out of the picture. If you are focusing on Iraq, you are in the wrong game. Let it go. It is done, done and done...I am going to say everything is still moving along like we think. Rates will be high. We just need the Go Signal. I am looking for that Go Signal anytime now. Bruce is still in his own world trying to give dates. 

1-18-2019   Newshound Guru Breitling  …They [Iraq] don’t have to revalue in one big pop or shot They can revalue little by little.  I’m not talking about a tenth of a penny.  I’m talking about adding 10, 15, 20 cents a pop.  Why they haven’t done it yet I don’t know.  I simply do not have an answer for that.  Because if I was them that’s exactly what I would be doing.  I understand they have to protect themselves and not make it too expensive overnight to invest in Iraq…90% of their export is oil.  That’s their economy.  And the price of oil is going down so they are not making as much money.  $56 a barrel is their break even point.  I think it’s $54 to $56.  They don’t just have to revalue for their sake.  They have to send signals out to the international markets saying “we’re out to play.”  If they are going to keep their currency low people are not going to send product to Iraq to be able to trade.  It kind of binds them up.  They need to start doing something. 

1-18-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   "FROM IRAQI TV:   The Economic and Investment Committee....  Iraq may be forced to float the dinar to encourage investment in Iraq."    Using words like Urgent Measures to reduce Auctions earlier, and now they may be FORCED to FLOAT the DINAR!!!  The language is very powerful, thus, it is very important.. Again, the CBI stated the other day now, that the 2% fee on $20.00 (transactions) will cease on Sunday, thus, the take away is they may show us smalls.. imo.. Why all the Urgency?Logic points to reforms being completed, thus, change is coming...imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2