Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How to: Cash Out

TMills6864

I hope I don't get bashed for asking this, I know that several years ago (I've been around since 2006, just don't post) it was discussed in detail, I also know that some out there are extremely intelligent on the subject (Please don't refer me to the VIP section, I can't afford it).  Will anyone please tell us the steps to take to cash in,  where to go, etc., etc. ... surely I don't just walk up to my bank and say "Here's 20 million dinars, I want to exchange them for dollars, just deposit into my checking account". --   Seriously, instant wealth is not something that I've experienced, what do I/we do??? 

Edited by TMills6864
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

TMills.....It can be a very daunting, drawn out process waiting for the 800 #, Madam Woo, Chinese Elders, Reno, the Redemption Centers, the email from someone that doesn't even know you have IQD,. Then you will need to find out what TIER you are in and if there are any sub groups within the TIER and which of those Sub Groups you might be tied to.Then you could be required to make an appointment on even or odd days depending on the Tier, Tier Sub Group and so on. Be sure to schedule at least 2 hours plus, for your appointment, don't show up any earlier than 24 minute or you could be disqualified for that day. Take 3 forms of ID, Utility bills. Birth Certificate, Business Lic and proof of any and all humanitarian projects you are going to be funding.

Or you could do like most of us here that don't have all that much time.....Simply check with you banks local branch to see if they exchange (no Cash In) Foreign Currency or where the closest branch is that does....Take the amount you want to that branch and exchange it for US Dollars (assuming you are in the US). Then simple deposit it in you account.....Bingo.

No need for a Body Guard, Rental Car, making 3 left turns and 1 right turn before you pull into the parking lot to switch vehicles and you wont need the services of an Armored Car unless you are leaving with a bunch of Gold Bars.

Now you just have to WAIT until Iraq and the PTB get serious about putting Iraq back in the World Market Place.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

good job Karsten !  if by a  miracle from above , and dinar goes back too what it was in value ,  understand the   taxation on this sudden new money that is showing up in your account ,  probably most important at one time ----  the paper work of where the dinar came from  ,: ex: a bank receipt from purchase , or transaction  paper work from where it came from ,   as time rolls on looks like the paper trail will not be quite so important as before ,  but  with taxation paper work is handy  

• Thanks 2

Well, I didn't go into the tax part and all that Madam Woo will want when you get to Reno or Lake Meade......I forget the name of the pond just now.

How ever should you need to get across the pond fast I just happen to have a little race boat with a big motor that can do just that....Just tossin the travel offer out the.....

Karsten

1997 k1500 with boat..jpg

• Upvote 1

On 1/18/2019 at 3:04 PM, Karsten said:

TMills.....It can be a very daunting, drawn out process waiting for the 800 #, Madam Woo, Chinese Elders, Reno, the Redemption Centers, the email from someone that doesn't even know you have IQD,. Then you will need to find out what TIER you are in and if there are any sub groups within the TIER and which of those Sub Groups you might be tied to.Then you could be required to make an appointment on even or odd days depending on the Tier, Tier Sub Group and so on. Be sure to schedule at least 2 hours plus, for your appointment, don't show up any earlier than 24 minute or you could be disqualified for that day. Take 3 forms of ID, Utility bills. Birth Certificate, Business Lic and proof of any and all humanitarian projects you are going to be funding.

Or you could do like most of us here that don't have all that much time.....Simply check with you banks local branch to see if they exchange (no Cash In) Foreign Currency or where the closest branch is that does....Take the amount you want to that branch and exchange it for US Dollars (assuming you are in the US). Then simple deposit it in you account.....Bingo.

No need for a Body Guard, Rental Car, making 3 left turns and 1 right turn before you pull into the parking lot to switch vehicles and you wont need the services of an Armored Car unless you are leaving with a bunch of Gold Bars.

Now you just have to WAIT until Iraq and the PTB get serious about putting Iraq back in the World Market Place.

Karsten

So this is what is meant by the tiers of a clown.

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...