Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dozens protest against US presence in central Baghdad

Butifldrm

Activists organize a demonstration next Friday in Baghdad, denouncing the American presence

13:50 - 16/01/2019

%D8%AA%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8

Information / Baghdad ..

Activists and intellectuals are planning a major demonstration on Friday to denounce the US intervention in Iraq, increase its military presence and demand that the government work to withdraw foreign forces from Iraq.

"All national forces of elites and intellectuals will come out on Friday to protest the blatant American interference in Iraq," Iraqi politician and activist Hassan al-Attabi said in a statement.

Al-Attabi added that "the demonstration will condemn the American interventions in Iraqi affairs and calls on the government to put an end to all foreign interventions."

He added that "the American side is the one who bears the chaos in the country and poor services and security situation, as well as work on the return of the failed and robbers to power and support the opposition forces abroad." Ending / 25 d

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/16/383239/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Dozens protest against US presence in central Baghdad
18-01-2019 03:43 PM

image.php?token=0dc30f1e112d19be5f12e590dfe2a505&size=

Baghdad

On Friday, dozens of citizens staged a demonstration against the US presence in Iraq, central Baghdad.

The news correspondent said dozens staged a demonstration in central Baghdad, denouncing the US presence in Iraq.

He said the demonstration was being held amid tight security without any road being cut.

• Upvote 1

Dozens gather in Tahrir square in preparation for demonstrations against the US presence

03:43 - 18/01/2019

Special - News balances 
gathered dozens of citizens, Friday in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad , the capital, in preparation for demonstrations against the US presence in Iraq. 
"The dozens of citizens, gathered in Tahrir Square in preparation for the launch of a demonstration against the American presence." 
Our correspondent added that "the security forces have tightened their measures around the scene to protect the demonstrators without cutting any road." 
The MP for the construction coalition, Mansour al-Baiji, confirmed on Friday afternoon, that the meetings of the House of Representatives next will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign forces from Iraqi territory in addition to the US bases in the Kurdistan region.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Ungrateful  Bastards......I am so sick of Iraq...I am starting to think if it was all worth it. We should pack up, leave and let it all to go hell...Like I said..they don't want "Infidels" on their soil but they have no problem spending US Dollars with a white man's face on it because they are to incompetent to revalue their currency. Their politicians and Iran have robbed them blind but they want to blame the US. Let them continue to live in the stone age and be Iran's little B^&*ch!!

• Upvote 9

I see Iran interventionist behind this protest.

Iraq’s important reserves lie in the south of the country, especially in the province of Basra, close to export ports, with an export capacity of 3.6 million barrels per day in 2018.

The oil industry, like other industries, is subject to international economic competition, and the progress of Iraqi oil production is constituting a threat to the economies of the producing countries, especially for the countries that derive their economic and political power from it. It is not strange that they do their best to oppose the development of the Iraqi oil industry to maintain its position, and this is proven when we find that these countries are involved in the Iraqi political affairs.

🇺🇸 is not leaving 🇮🇶 

Go USA

Go troops

Go freedom 

Go democracy 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I see Iran interventionist behind this protest.

Iraq’s important reserves lie in the south of the country, especially in the province of Basra, close to export ports, with an export capacity of 3.6 million barrels per day in 2018.

The oil industry, like other industries, is subject to international economic competition, and the progress of Iraqi oil production is constituting a threat to the economies of the producing countries, especially for the countries that derive their economic and political power from it. It is not strange that they do their best to oppose the development of the Iraqi oil industry to maintain its position, and this is proven when we find that these countries are involved in the Iraqi political affairs.

🇺🇸 is not leaving 🇮🇶 

Go USA

Go troops

Go freedom 

Go democracy 

Thank You! I was wondering if anyone else was gonna realize that. 

6 minutes ago, KDuesing said:

Lol all that showed up were a few dozen and we know they were all Iranian infiltrators. The Iraqi people tried to vote to get rid of these people.

That's because most of the Iranian puppets were called back to Iran by the Ayatollah.

• Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Ungrateful  Bastards......I am so sick of Iraq...I am starting to think if it was all worth it. We should pack up, leave and let it all to go hell...Like I said..they don't want "Infidels" on their soil but they have no problem spending US Dollars with a white man's face on it because they are to incompetent to revalue their currency. Their politicians and Iran have robbed them blind but they want to blame the US. Let them continue to live in the stone age and be Iran's little B^&*ch!!

Understandable, GreedyDinar07.

I considered what You noted here BEFORE I decided to enter THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment.

I weighed the Could Be Somethin' VS. Could Be Nothin' BEFORE I decided to enter THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment.

Yep, STILL Could Be Somethin' OR Could Be Nothin.

No One REALLY knows HERE.

My opinion is Could Be Somethin' Then AND Now!!!

I KNOW there are risks for THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment for timing AND magnitude IF At ALL!!!

So, no need to bleed ALL over lamenting consistently the timing AND magnitude IF At ALL with all the related nonperforming issues CLEARLY in view questioning the validity of THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment since there ARE similar risks ALL are taking with THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment.

Many, including myself, are in THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment for the LONG HAUL come what may. Maybe for supportable reasons at SOME point OR may be proven to NOT HAVE correctly assessed THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment AND wasted a WHOLE BUNCH of Time AND Effort that could have been better spent SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Food for Thought HERE, GreedyDinar07!!! For YOUR OWN Personal Comfort.

In The Mean Time....................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Yes Synopsis...sometimes I don't know which direction this thing is going in...maybe I need to step away for a while.

Yeah, wait for the text...... maybe try another hobby and forget til they put me away somewhere..

Maybe my kids will benefit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

105073.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2019/01/18 14:49
  • Number of readings 161
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

Dozens gathered in Tahrir square in preparation for the launch of a demonstration rejecting the US presence

BAGHDAD / MESSALA: Dozens gathered in Tahrir Square, Friday, January 18, 2019, in preparation for the launch of a demonstration rejecting the US presence in Iraq.

A source, followed by "obelisk", that dozens gathered in Tahrir Square in preparation for the launch of a demonstration against the US presence in Iraq.

He pointed out that the security forces imposed strict measures without cutting any road.

Follow the obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/161496/العشرات-يتجمعون-في-ساحة-التحرير-استعدادا-لانطلاق-تظاهرة-رافضة-للتواجد-الامريكي

Share the news

• Upvote 1

Okay . . . Okay . . . Okay . . . I would to point out judging from the pics showing images of " dozens of protestors " : Lets take a step back for a moment and look at this.

We gotta be stone cold bonker-rooney to expect anything of an expeditious nature from a Bunch O Banana Brained miscreants who DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE THE STRAIGHT FORWARD PRINCIPLES OF 1ST GRADE MATH ! 

There is something fundamentally wrong with folks ( news reporters/editors etc.- perhaps they should put 1st graders to the payroll ? ) who can't grasp what a " CROWD " looks like and estimate the size of it ! ! ! 

There's even software out to do that  . . . very little skull sweat needed on the part of the operator - point & click, toad wart.

Ahhh, a chilled Adult Beverage is on the way. Friday evening in Home & Hearth with my Best Gal.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Zebari comment on the demands to remove US forces from Iraq

19120191328242262018165648111.jpg

Leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Hoshyar Zebari

Photo: Archive

3 hours ago

Digital Media

The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Hoshyar Zebari, said that the demand of Iraqi Shiite leaders to remove US forces from the country, behind the "Iranian advice . "

Zebari, in a tweet through his Twitter account in English on Friday, January 18, 2019, that "Iraq's Shiite leaders are pressing hard and with an Iranian advice to expel US forces from Iraq through a parliamentary vote."

He added that "there is a major political issue will be launched soon," in reference to the parliamentary movement in this regard.

MP Mansour al-Baiji said in a statement yesterday that the law to remove foreign forces from Iraqi territory is being finalized and will be submitted to the Presidency of the House of Representatives for inclusion on the agenda in order to pass it inside the parliament as soon as possible.

ر.إ

http://www.nrttv.com/AR/News.aspx?id=8525&MapID=2

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Very well said. you nailed it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

About the war on Iraq .. The scales published 30 thousand documents raised by Washington's secret

04:25 - 19/01/2019

FacebookTwitterMore

BAGHDAD balances News 
published Media War College in the US military, 30 thousand documents related to the war in Iraq during 2003 and the years that followed this year to 2011. 
According to the media department at the College of War "was the Iraq war is the American war , the most costly since the Vietnam War, even Now, there have been some official studies to review what happened, why it happened, and what lessons should be learned. " 
The study reviewed the conflict from the perspective of the Earth's power and includes contributions from coalition allies, US Marines, and Special Operations forces. 
The narrative is presented primarily from the point of view of leaders in Baghdad, examines the interaction between operational and strategic levels, as well as creating and implementing a theater-level strategy at the tactical level.
The first volume begins at the Armistice Tent at Safwan al-Joi airport in southern Iraq at the end of the "open desert" operation and briefly examines the work done by US and Iraqi forces during the interwar years. 
The narrative continues by examining the path to war, the successful invasion at first, and the rise of the Iraqi opposition before exploring the country's slide towards civil war. 
The volume concludes with a review of the decision taken by the Bush administration to increase Iraq's additional troops and to develop the "surge" behavior and results in Volume II.
The study was built over a period of 4 years and relied on nearly 30,000 pages of documents that were declassified, hundreds of hours of original interviews, and thousands of hours of previously unavailable interviews, including original interviews conducted by the team of former US President George W. Bush, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Defense Ministers Leon Panetta and Robert Gates, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, each commander of the war commander, and others. 
This publication represents the US military in the Iraq war, the longest-running study of the US government and the most detailed on the war in Iraq so far. 

To view the documents click on the following link:

https://ahec.armywarcollege.edu/CENTCOM-IRAQ-papers/index.cfm

https://ahec.armywarcollege.edu/CENTCOM-IRAQ-papers/index.cfm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?Jimare=30141

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Saturday, 19 January 2019 09:28 PM

The people of Basra appeal to the US President: Save us from the sectarian popular militias

Basra demonstrations

The US military has called on US President Donald Trump to intervene and "eliminate" the "armed gangs" who steal the province's oil and assassinate demonstrators and activists who took part in the recent demonstrations. 
The text of the appeal is written in Arabic and English.

"A message of distress from the people of the province of Basra to the President of the United States Trump .. We are the people of the province of Basra, we ask you to save our province of Basra armed gangs who have been stealing oil from Basra since 2003 and to this day and send it to Iran and to terrorist organizations funded by weapons. Against these gangs but repression, torture, murder and assassinations was the answer to us.

We are missing the simplest means of living, such as water and electricity. We demand reform and appointments for the unemployed youth, many of them graduates and holders of higher diplomas, but the armed groups monopolize appointments for themselves and their parties and gangs. They kill anyone who speaks a word and stands against them. the province of Basra , their headquarters , a place known among Iraqis, and in recent demonstrations have fired live bullets at the demonstrators and killed many innocent unarmed young people who are demanding their right, and they assassinate civilians , activists in front of their homes and in the streets Markets. 
We hope that you, O President, will intervene quickly to save us from these dirty armed gangs. We know that the US military has entered Iraq and we welcome that very much because we believe that the US military has the ability to save.Basra, Iraq and the Iraqis from these corrupt gangs, we hope that you will receive this message and respond to us because you are the only hope now for all Iraqis. Thank you Mr. Chairman. 
Youth of Basra Governorate ".

Earlier in the day, angry demonstrators burned police caravans near the local government building in the center of Basra province. Basra province witnessed almost weekly demonstrations demanding the dissolution of the Basra Council, the dismissal of the governor, submission to the judiciary and the appointment of an independent governor.

Copy

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/146232/أهالي-البصرة-يستغيثون-بالرئيس-الأمريكي-أنقذنا-من-ميليشيات-الحشد-الشعبي-الطائفي

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

SNAFU    Iran calls Maliki and he cranks up his newspapers and calls

out his goon squads. Pretty soon he has dozens of protesters calling for

a new law to oust all foreign forces. We also know iran has many groups

on the payroll standing by to cause trouble . This is business as usual. Not

what we might call a stable inviroment.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2