Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Guru Opinions - 1/17/2019

1-17-2019   Newshound Guru Breitling   People are asking me about the oil prices.  There’s a big panic in the dinar world because the oil prices started going up…Fact - the United States has control over the oil markets and the price is going to go down.  It’s going to force these countries to do all sorts of stuff…cause they are going to go broke if they don’t.  They know it.  We know it.  We know where they’re break even points are…so people are seeing the oil prices go up.  It’s short term.  

1-17-2019   Intel Guru Delta   FROM IRAQI TV:   The Economic and Investment Committee....  Iraq may be forced to float the dinar to encourage investment in Iraq. :twothumbs:

1-17-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "WHEN WILL THE IRAQI DINAR BE REVALUED?"  So again the CBI is telling us and I quote - “the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar is ready to be implemented by the country’s Central Bank; however, the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission HAD DECIDED TO POSTPONE THE REVALUATION UNTIL NOW TO 2019”.  What is this telling us?  1)Again the CBI does not work alone and needs the support of the rest of the government.  2)The project to delete the zeros was postponed until 2019. Again...this confirms that perhaps this year of 2019 is our year to get it done.  It is now January 2019 folks..! :confused2:

1-17-2019  
 Newshound Guru Kaperoni   I...want to point out every year someone says look at the budget for a change. ...The budget has nothing to do with any reforms and can be made retroactive at anytime.

1-17-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    The answer from the contact specifically says...as I have and others have suggested...They are article 8 compliant imo ... Like has been said for years, they don’t have to tell us.. But by actions they are.   ...In other words. Imo, They show us they are article 8 just as they rightfully can without yet specifically saying so for 30 days ... 

1-17-2019  
 Intel Guru Delta    Single Currency Crosses...LOT OF MOVEMENT NEVER SEEN BEFORE...SPECIALLY...EUR/IQD AND GBP/IQD...  :confused2:

1-17-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   ...my friend [Guru] Walkingstick is working with the Government of Iraq and the Central Bank of Iraq.  Not only on the 2nd set of books that was successfully done. But because those books were successful on the 30th of December of 2018 my friend’s firm received 240 contracts from the Gov’t of Iraq.  ...The Government of Iraq has started internally. In fact 24 of those 240 contracts have already been paid! And they were paid in IQDs...they were paid at a rate of one to one to the USD!   ...Let’s say for example the contracts were worth 200,000. And the 200,00 was paid is paid to my friend’s firm in Iraqi dinars...that 200,000 dinars was presented in the contract at a rate of 1 to 1 to the USD.  So that 200,000 dinars is actually $200,000.00 American dollars...my friend has a contract in his hands at 1 to 1 with the American dollar and the Iraqi dinar..(post1of2) 

1-17-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   ...IMO, on December the 30 when my friends firm was given 240 contracts at a  rate of one to one with the American dollar they lifted the three zeros electronically in country!!! And this is exactly what they told you they were going to do!!!   ...240 contracts are a lot of contracts at a new RI rate.. And as I said they have gone from the NEER (Nominal effective Exchange rate) to the REER (Real effective Exchange Rate).   Soon it will be announced publicly at a rate of 1 to 1 because these calculations have been done, tested and approved. But above all they have been built on Int’l standards.  ...IMO, a 1 to 1 in country is something that we, as investors of the IQD, will never see!  (hint: IMO the rate we see will be much higher)...(post 2 of 2)... 

:twothumbs: Lets hope this is true, and will actually manifest itself on the designated payoff date ( I think is was stated as 2 Feb in an earlier post). We shall see...!

• Upvote 1