Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***-for-Tat? PREz TRump denies military transportation to Pehosi

This all just speaks to the dysfunctional way the US government runs........ All parties on the left have taken a stance for border security in the past....... Now that Trump is President they have gone the other way.........  These representatives should not be traveling around the world to Puerto Rico, to Afghanistan or anyplace else, until this shutdown is resolved.... as to the State of the Union it should be held as normal in the normal place it is always been held...... From a common sense place the normal citizen would look at this 7 day trip during a shutdown and ask why........ Why would the Speaker of the House take 7 days in a foreign country ......Afghanistan of all places ....when there was work to be done at home......Pelosi looks foolish........JMO......CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

We have troops in harms way there, remember?  

GO RV, then BV

Yes we do........and I doubt seeing Pelosi on a visit would mean much to them.........she can visit any time......why now, when there is a shutdown crisis........(her words)...........going on........what comes to mind for me is "box of rocks".........."hey lets sign this bill so we can open it up and read it"...........you really want to hitch your wagon up to that???

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Yes we do........and I doubt seeing Pelosi on a visit would mean much to them.........she can visit any time......why now, when there is a shutdown crisis........(her words)...........going on........what comes to mind for me is "box of rocks".........."hey lets sign this bill so we can open it up and read it"...........you really want to hitch your wagon up to that???

As opposed to hitching my wagon to pOTUS David Dennison.....Absolutely!!  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

I can’t stand her! What the President did was right. If she can’t have the State of the Union, then she shouldn’t be flying. Further more, what business does she have going over there anyway. If anyone has the authority or authorization to go into an area like that, then I believe it should only be the President or Vice-President, no one else needs to go, especially on my dime as a tax payer. If she wants an intelligence briefing, then go to the White House and get one when the President gets his. I am sick of this demoncrat BS!

E3C13580-F18F-4084-A79B-DDAAB633138E.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2