Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni being positive....wow

2fast4u2c

Kap is usually a bit salty but I need to fact check this comment he refers to:

1-16-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni      A member of the Economic and Investment Committee said today that Iraq may be forced to float the dinar to encourage investment in Iraq...Sound familiar  There is no doubt in my mind we will see the dinar float at or about the same time as the launch of the banking system and market economy for investment.  Hang in there.  This seems to be the year Iraq will move forward launching a private sector and encouraging foreign investment.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:05 AM, umbertino said:

Almost 16 years of the Iraqi Dinar dream........

Let's be patient....

"Soon" is a cuss word....Etc

Wow Bert...and I thought my 14 years was making me feel old... whew...I think you and I could be referred to as older than dirt

On 1/18/2019 at 2:00 PM, King Bean said:

Next thing ya know, Luigi will be bringing actual 'news' to the forums. What's the world coming to??? :lol:

At least once anyways ....the day it actually happens and it will be news instead of a rumor or guruspeak. 

Does anyone here know if TD America bank here in NY (Queens County) will exchange the IQD?  A few months ago I called TD bank in Canada and they said they would if it happens but they have no idea if TD America would.  I have asked several times in the past and they don't know anything and they DO NOT have a De La Rue machine. The reason I ask is because some people might get a better answer than I and my husband. Any thoughts will be appreciated.  Thanks😧