Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House Democrats File Bill to Force All Americans to Fund Abortions

Senate Democrats block Republicans' anti-infanticide bill

"The bill is solely meant to intimidate doctors and restrict patients' access to care and has nothing, nothing, nothing to do with protecting children," said Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer, New York Democrat. (Associated Press)
“The bill is solely meant to intimidate doctors and restrict patients’ access to care and has nothing, nothing, nothing to do with protecting children,” said Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer, New York Democrat. (Associated Press) more >

Print
By Alex Swoyer - The Washington Times - Updated: 7:03 p.m. on Monday, February 25, 2019

Republicans’ effort to outlaw infanticide of babies born after botched abortions founded Monday, falling victim to a Democrat-led filibuster in what could be Congress’s only chance to vote on the hot-button issue this year.

The GOP-led Senate only mustered 53 votes — seven shy of the 60 needed to overcome Democrats’ filibuster. Three Democrats crossed the aisle to back the bill, while three Republicans missed the vote.

Backers said they were driven to act by recent state laws and bills they said would allow abortions up to the point of birth — and, in at least the case of one failed piece of legislation in in Virginia, would have allowed a child born despite an attempted abortion to be left to die.

“It isn’t about new restrictions on abortion. It isn’t about changing the options available to women. It’s just about recognizing that a newborn baby is a newborn baby. Period,” said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican.

He said it made him “uneasy” that such legislation was even considered controversial.

Yet controversial it was.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/25/senate-democrats-block-republicans-anti-infanticid/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=pushnotify&utm_medium=push

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

Senate Democrats block Republicans' anti-infanticide bill

"The bill is solely meant to intimidate doctors and restrict patients' access to care and has nothing, nothing, nothing to do with protecting children," said Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer, New York Democrat. (Associated Press)
“The bill is solely meant to intimidate doctors and restrict patients’ access to care and has nothing, nothing, nothing to do with protecting children,” said Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer, New York Democrat. (Associated Press) more >

Print
By Alex Swoyer - The Washington Times - Updated: 7:03 p.m. on Monday, February 25, 2019

Republicans’ effort to outlaw infanticide of babies born after botched abortions founded Monday, falling victim to a Democrat-led filibuster in what could be Congress’s only chance to vote on the hot-button issue this year.

The GOP-led Senate only mustered 53 votes — seven shy of the 60 needed to overcome Democrats’ filibuster. Three Democrats crossed the aisle to back the bill, while three Republicans missed the vote.

Backers said they were driven to act by recent state laws and bills they said would allow abortions up to the point of birth — and, in at least the case of one failed piece of legislation in in Virginia, would have allowed a child born despite an attempted abortion to be left to die.

“It isn’t about new restrictions on abortion. It isn’t about changing the options available to women. It’s just about recognizing that a newborn baby is a newborn baby. Period,” said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican.

He said it made him “uneasy” that such legislation was even considered controversial.

Yet controversial it was.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/25/senate-democrats-block-republicans-anti-infanticid/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=pushnotify&utm_medium=push

Thanks for finding this, I was so hoping to wake up this morning and see that this was passed. But I guess wimpy Mitch 

doesn't have the balls to NUKE the whole Senate even when babies are at stake. Personally I believe this issue is exactly 

why we are were we are as a nation. These evil Bast@rds in Washington are an abomination to the country and to God. 

They will pay dearly for their evil. No one gets out alive. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Was bound to happen once Americans figure it out what pro-choice was really all about.

I have posted several videos and statements about how the Democrat Party is lurching to the Left (a result of Trump Derangement Syndrome), aligning with the more Extremists' element of the Party and leaving most in the Party looking to the Republican Party as their future home. This FOURTH-TRIMESTER ABORTION (MURDER) bill in NY and the one proposed by Virginia has got many Democrats wondering where their party has gone.

Indy

• Like 1

Kentucky Committee Passes Bill to Stop Infanticide, Require Care for Babies Surviving Abortion

STATE   MICAIAH BILGER   MAR 1, 2019
prematurebaby16.jpg

Kentucky is becoming a leader in the fight for babies targeted for death by abortion.

Along with a slew of other pro-life legislation, state lawmakers voted Thursday to advance a bill that would require abortionists to provide basic medical care to babies who survive abortions, the AP reports.

Kentucky Senate Bill 227, sponsored by state Sen. Whitney Westerfield, would require that “reasonable life-saving and life-sustaining” medical care be provided to infants who are born alive after failed abortions. Medical professionals who violate the measure could face criminal penalties and have their license revoked.

“Surely, there can be no debate that life exists at birth and we should do what we can to protect those children,” Westerfield said.

He told the Courier Journal that the full state Senate could vote on the bill as soon as Thursday.

However, Planned Parenthood quickly lashed out against the bill, telling the local news that it is nothing more than “inflammatory political rhetoric.” The abortion chain’s spokesperson Tamarra Wieder even claimed “there is no such thing” as an abortion survivor – contradicting numerous personal testimonies as well as Centers for Disease Control data.

SIGN THE PETITION: Stop Infanticide! Stop Abortions Up to Birth!

Here’s more from the report:

Westerfield said he isn’t aware of any such incidents of an infant born alive in Kentucky from a failed abortion. State law bans abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy, and a fetus isn’t considered viable until about 24 weeks of gestation.

“I can’t say I’ve seen or heard of accounts of it happening in Kentucky,” he said.

But Westerfield said he has heard anecdotal accounts of such occurrences around the country and believes Kentucky should have a law addressing potential situations.

Earlier this week, abortion survivor Claire Culwell testified before Kentucky lawmakersabout another pro-life bill that would ban abortions after an unborn baby’s heartbeat is detectable. She and other abortion survivors like Melissa Ohden and Gianna Jessen are living proof that babies sometimes do survive abortions.

Reports by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) also indicate that there are infants born alive after botched abortions in the U.S. According to Congressional testimony:

Data that the CDC collects also confirms babies are born alive after attempted abortions.  Between the years 2003 and 2014 there were somewhere between 376 and 588 infant deaths under the medical code P96.4 which keeps track of babies born alive after a “termination of pregnancy.”

The CDC concluded that of the 588 babies, 143 were “definitively” born alive after an attempted abortion and they lived from minutes to one or more days, with 48% of the babies living between one to four hours.  It also admitted that it’s possible the number is an underestimate (B).

Westerfield’s bill is similar to legislation that pro-abortion Democrats blocked in the U.S. House and Senate earlier this week. Demonstrating their loyalty to the billion-dollar abortion industry, Democrats blocked the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Actseveral times this February. The bill requires abortionists to provide the same basic medical care to an infant born alive after a failed abortion that a doctor would to any other infant born at that stage of pregnancy.

Also moving through the Kentucky legislature are bills to ban abortions after an unborn baby’s heartbeat is detectable and to ban abortions completely when the U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade. Another bill would protect unborn baby girls and unborn babies with Down syndrome from discriminatory abortions.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Kentucky Committee Passes Bill to Stop Infanticide, Require Care for Babies Surviving Abortion

STATE   MICAIAH BILGER   MAR 1, 2019
prematurebaby16.jpg

Kentucky is becoming a leader in the fight for babies targeted for death by abortion.

Along with a slew of other pro-life legislation, state lawmakers voted Thursday to advance a bill that would require abortionists to provide basic medical care to babies who survive abortions, the AP reports.

Kentucky Senate Bill 227, sponsored by state Sen. Whitney Westerfield, would require that “reasonable life-saving and life-sustaining” medical care be provided to infants who are born alive after failed abortions. Medical professionals who violate the measure could face criminal penalties and have their license revoked.

“Surely, there can be no debate that life exists at birth and we should do what we can to protect those children,” Westerfield said.

He told the Courier Journal that the full state Senate could vote on the bill as soon as Thursday.

However, Planned Parenthood quickly lashed out against the bill, telling the local news that it is nothing more than “inflammatory political rhetoric.” The abortion chain’s spokesperson Tamarra Wieder even claimed “there is no such thing” as an abortion survivor – contradicting numerous personal testimonies as well as Centers for Disease Control data.

SIGN THE PETITION: Stop Infanticide! Stop Abortions Up to Birth!

Here’s more from the report:

Westerfield said he isn’t aware of any such incidents of an infant born alive in Kentucky from a failed abortion. State law bans abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy, and a fetus isn’t considered viable until about 24 weeks of gestation.

“I can’t say I’ve seen or heard of accounts of it happening in Kentucky,” he said.

But Westerfield said he has heard anecdotal accounts of such occurrences around the country and believes Kentucky should have a law addressing potential situations.

Earlier this week, abortion survivor Claire Culwell testified before Kentucky lawmakersabout another pro-life bill that would ban abortions after an unborn baby’s heartbeat is detectable. She and other abortion survivors like Melissa Ohden and Gianna Jessen are living proof that babies sometimes do survive abortions.

Reports by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) also indicate that there are infants born alive after botched abortions in the U.S. According to Congressional testimony:

Data that the CDC collects also confirms babies are born alive after attempted abortions.  Between the years 2003 and 2014 there were somewhere between 376 and 588 infant deaths under the medical code P96.4 which keeps track of babies born alive after a “termination of pregnancy.”

The CDC concluded that of the 588 babies, 143 were “definitively” born alive after an attempted abortion and they lived from minutes to one or more days, with 48% of the babies living between one to four hours.  It also admitted that it’s possible the number is an underestimate (B).

Westerfield’s bill is similar to legislation that pro-abortion Democrats blocked in the U.S. House and Senate earlier this week. Demonstrating their loyalty to the billion-dollar abortion industry, Democrats blocked the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Actseveral times this February. The bill requires abortionists to provide the same basic medical care to an infant born alive after a failed abortion that a doctor would to any other infant born at that stage of pregnancy.

Also moving through the Kentucky legislature are bills to ban abortions after an unborn baby’s heartbeat is detectable and to ban abortions completely when the U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade. Another bill would protect unborn baby girls and unborn babies with Down syndrome from discriminatory abortions.

Damn right...Go Kentucky!!!!!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1

I guess that's why the left here think 

I'm a Troll and Satan

End Quote

Hello LGD.....I can of course talk just for myself.....I NEVER  for the life of me thought either of you...Just wanted  to point that out clearly & loudly as it is the plain Truth....

I am sure others here  (that you might consider "left-wing") didn't as well....

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, umbertino said:

I guess that's why the left here think 

I'm a Troll and Satan

End Quote

Hello LGD.....I can of course talk just for myself.....I NEVER  for the life of me thought either of you...Just wanted  to point that out clearly & loudly as it is the plain Truth....

I am sure others here  (that you might consider "left-wing") didn't as well....

Thanks, I know you don't. You're a good person and very fair in your post.