Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House Democrats File Bill to Force All Americans to Fund Abortions

House Democrats File Bill to Force All Americans to Fund Abortions

NATIONAL   STEVEN ERTELT   JAN 16, 2019   |   12:35PM    WASHINGTON, DC

What a difference a party makes.

When pro-life Republicans controlled the House of Representatives, they passed legislation to defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business and to ban late-term abortions. Now that Democrats are in control of the House, they’ve already passed a bill to fund Planned Parenthood’s International abortion agenda.

And the next item on their list is forcing all Americans to fund abortions here in the United States:

Standing beside Planned Parenthood’s president, Dr. Leana Wen, lawmakers who belong to the caucus defending abortion rights, known as the Pro-Choice Caucus, said they planned to pass the Each Woman Act, a bill that would undo a longstanding ban on federal funding for abortion. The ban, known as the Hyde Amendment, prevents federal dollars from going toward abortions except in the cases of rape, incest, or if a woman’s pregnancy threatens her life.

“I believe that for the first time, maybe in our nation’s history, we actually have a pro-choice majority in the U.S. House of Representatives,” Rep. Diana DeGette, D-Colo., said at a press conference.

“We intend to reverse all of that, maybe not in the first month, but soon,” DeGette said.

REACH PRO-LIFE PEOPLE WORLDWIDE! Advertise with LifeNews to reach hundreds of thousands of pro-life readers every week. Contact us today.

Upon announcing the legislation, Rep. Barbara Lee, D-Calif., declared a “new era for reproductive rights” and vowed to roll out the “boldest pro-choice legislation in history.” The National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum also joined the press conference.

Democrats did not indicate whether House leadership had agreed to bring the bills to the floor for a vote. They don’t stand a chance for passage under the GOP-controlled Senate, but Democrats have been looking to signal to voters what they can expect legislatively if Democrats flip the White House.

But a brand new poll finds most Americans oppose funding abortions with taxpayer dollars.

A new national poll conducted by Marist University finds an overwhelming majority of Americans support restrictions on abortion and would like Roe v. Wade reinterpreted to allow restrictions on abortions. By a double-digit margin, a majority of all Americans oppose any taxpayer funding of abortion (54 percent to 39 percent).

In addition, the survey found that three-quarters (75 percent) of Americans oppose taxpayer funding of abortion abroad, fewer than two in 10 (19 percent) support such funding. Opposition to this funding includes most Republicans (94 percent) and independents (80 percent) and a majority of Democrats (56 percent).

proabortion65.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

If we give into the atrocities of their agenda we become a cold silent murder of the unborn as well. Let your representatives and opposing representatives know that they don't have your support if they go foward with this bill, they will lose your vote, you will not stand for your hard earn money to go towards this evil.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

If we give into the atrocities of their agenda we become a cold silent murder of the unborn as well. Let your representatives and opposing representatives know that they don't have your support system">support if they go foward with this bill, they will lose your vote, you will not stand for your hard earn money to go towards this evil.

Amen. Nuff said. If by some move of satan this bill gets passed, don't sign it Mr Trump.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

A Voice From Inside

A Voice From Inside

Jan 27, 2019 | Posted by Ray Brookstein, Author, Poet and Show Host

Over the course of time I’ve been reluctant to verbalize about the issue of abortion. Pro-Choice against Pro-life has been an exercise in futility.

Neither side is willing to budge. The Democrats has been the majority voice within the Supreme Court for over 83 years. With the appointment of Judge Kavanaugh and possibly another Justice within a period of time, the cemented precedent of Roe v Wade is surely going to come before the high court. It will be the greatest battle imaginable. 

With the legislators in N.Y. State legalizing late term abortion, this is going to ricochet around the country until it lands in the High Courts lap.

It’s unavoidable now. 

This notion, that up to the very moment of the birth of a fully formed human being, the State can give its blessing to the slaying of that unborn child, is unfathomable. 

There is no place to run and hide from this issue anymore. If it’s illegal to murder someone after birth, what’s the difference. If it’s a moment before birth. Someone has to protect this unborn child, no different than the progressive left wants to protect an illegal immigrant child, who crosses the border. We would never consider slaying them, now would we?

The Progressive organizations, such as the ACLU, who historically have protected the rights of the less advantaged, they are silent as crickets now.

Can you name a more vulnerable individual than a fully developed unborn child? 

The day of reckoning is upon us. God help us all.. love RayRay..and a Poem.

A Voice From Inside 

A flutter a heartbeat
A life underway
A tiny kick from inside
I’ll be welcomed one day

I hear your voice echo
In my tiniest ears
You’re singing a song
It even tingles my rear

Tho I haven’t discovered
What’s happening to me
Yet I feel every vibration
Of my own history

One day I will tell you
How grateful I swear
I am the miracle
Not a burden to bear

I hear there is trouble
So cruel and absurd
Adults who grew hardened
Would slay me I’ve heard 

How did this happen?
Such Murderous lies
If it’s a sin on the outside
What’s the difference inside?

Someone please tell me
It’s really insane
Conception has happened
Yet I am to blame?

Someone please shield me
From those who don’t comprehend
That the smallest among us
Are those we must always defend

I’m the human in humanity
That starts with one cell
Let me breathe some fresh air
I promise a great story to tell

Written by RayRay 1/25/19©️

• Thanks 3

Woman Admits Killing Seven Babies in Abortions, Including Twins Who Where Hugging Each Other

MICAIAH BILGER   JAN 25, 2019   |   7:14PM    NAIROBI, KENYA

Martha Anne Bwore does not want other women to go through life with the same pain and regret that she has.

As a young woman, she aborted seven of her unborn babies, including twins who she saw hugging each other in the womb before they died, according to Pulse Live.

Bwore said she grew up in Kenya in a conservative home where they never talked about sex. At age 17, she said her parents sent her to college in India.

“Here I am in India with money, booze, boys and freedom. There was scarcity of girls so we were treated like royalty,” she said.

Bwore may not have known this, but women are scarce in India because of sex-selection abortions and infanticide. According to a 2018 report from the Government of India,

63 million women are missing from India’s population largely due to discriminatory sex-selection abortions.

Bwore’s irresponsible lifestyle quickly resulted in her becoming pregnant. She said she suffered a miscarriage and her baby’s death traumatized her, but she soon went back to the party life.

Her second pregnancy occurred not long afterward, and her boyfriend at the time urged her to abort their unborn child.

“I told him and he told me we are still young and he told me to get rid of it,” she remembered. “I am someone who If I love you, I will do anything for you, so I did it.”

Bwore chose life for her third unborn child, until doctors warned her that the pregnancy was threatening her life, according to the report. So, she had a third abortion.

Her next three unborn babies were killed after her boyfriend or boyfriends, the report is not clear, pressured her to have abortions as well.

During one of her appointments, “they did a pregnancy test but midway during the process, they stopped. The doctor directed me subjected to an ultrasound and that’s when they realized I was having twins,” she said.

“After two days of horror, I watched at my two babies, a boy and a girl and they were just hugging…and I cried, I told God to forgive me and promised to live to his will,” Bwore continued.

Today, Bwore has two living children, but she aborted seven of their siblings before they had a chance even see the world. She said she hopes her story will help other Kenyan girls be more responsible than she was.

Millions of women regret aborting their unborn babies. While their pain and sorrow will not bring back their babies, many women bravely share their stories publicly to urge other women and girls to choose better paths.

• Thanks 5