Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNN legal analyst Areva Martin accuses David Webb of ‘white privilege’ before learning he’s black

SOURCE: Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-legal-analyst-areva-martin-accuses-david-webb-of-white-privilege-before-learning-hes-black

***/ BEGINNING OF ARTICLE ***/

It was a rough day for author and CNN legal analyst Areva Martin on Tuesday.

Martin accused Sirius XM radio and Fox Nation host David Webb of “white privilege” during a segment on a radio program before he broke the news.

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped. I’m black,” Webb said.

The embarrassing moment occurred during a discussion about experience being more important than race when determining whether or not someone is qualified for a particular job.

“I’ve chosen to cross different parts of the media world, done the work so that I’m qualified to be in each one. I never considered my color the issue, I considered my qualifications the issue,” Webb said.

“That’s a whole, another long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don’t have the privilege of,” said Martin – who also hosts CBS’ “Face the Truth.”

A dumbfounded Webb asked, “How do I have the privilege of white privilege?”

Martin responded, “David, by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege.”

The Fox Nation host then explained that he was actually black.

“I stand corrected,” Martin said.

Webb scolded Martin for running with an “assumption" and she then blamed her team for providing inaccurate information.

“That’s actually insulting,” Webb said.

“It is and I apologize,” Martin replied. “I was given wrong information.”

Martin’s spokesperson declined a request for comment.

***/ END OF ARTICLE ***/

Indy

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Ahhhh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, uhh ha, ha, ha, ha. Whats next there is no such thing as black conservatives in America, or wealthy ones ... of any other skin color? These bigots, these white on white haters, proof that when you know your arguments are weak you try and shut down the conversation by your racist rants. There isn't any need to bring the color of a persons skin into the conversation. When it comes to color, white is also included in a box of crayolas.

• Upvote 1