Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halaboussi: We have feedback on activating the budget and we hope there will be steps in this regard

yota691

2 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange rate"  Quote:  "the financial Parliament is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state', indicating that 'the change will raise theexchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability ofinflation in the country.

•  

Where does this come from, 6ly?  Is the article posted somewhere on DV?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Parliamentary Finance intends to develop mechanisms to maintain the stability of the dinar exchange rate"  Quote:  "the financial Parliament is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state', indicating that 'the change will raise theexchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability ofinflation in the country.

•  

The news is loud and clear

• Upvote 1

I found it.  This was an excerpt from an article posted on 3/20/19 by Botzwana, and then posted again by Mary B., from a different newspaper.  It's legit.  I probably read it back then, but I read so much stuff, I can't remember it all.  😊

http://alsabaah.iq/6399/توجه-نيابي-لرفع-سعر-الدينار-والحفاظ-على-استقرار-التضخم

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=53258

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Issuing a supplementary budget to redress their contracts
06-04-2019 09:51 AM
image.php?token=a4c10a0fa9393f315e73205e989ec027&c=9602716&size=

Baghdad / News

The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Saturday its intention to issue a supplementary budget after the government achieved a financial abundance due to high oil prices, noting that the budget will compensate for the delayed contracts, daily wages and contracts.

"The committee intends to issue a supplementary budget for the current year after the rise in oil prices and the government's financial surplus," said committee member Haneen al-Qado.

He added that "the supplementary budget will solve important issues, including the renewal of their contracts in the security ministries, as well as the stabilization of contracts and wages daily."

He added that "future meetings between members of the Committee and political blocs to determine the mechanism for the development of the supplementary budget and the purpose and what is the amount allocated and duration."

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

I found it.  This was an excerpt from an article posted on 3/20/19 by Botzwana, and then posted again by Mary B., from a different newspaper.  It's legit.  I probably read it back then, but I read so much stuff, I can't remember it all.  😊

http://alsabaah.iq/6399/توجه-نيابي-لرفع-سعر-الدينار-والحفاظ-على-استقرار-التضخم

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=53258

Floridian,  DV,  Let's hope that this will come to fruition sooner than later....-:))

GO RV / RI

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary orientation to prepare a «supplementary budget»

14257.jpg
Parliament.

money and business

Economy News Baghdad

On Sunday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee set a date for a meeting of all governors and the concerned ministries to assess the performance of the government in implementing the budget, at a time when the committee is moving towards determining a mechanism for establishing a supplementary budget.

The committee member Haneen al-Qado said in a press statement quoted by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" and read by "Economy News" that "the policy of the financial committee depends on the basis of follow-up allocation of financial resources by different sectors by the Ministry of Finance to find out the percentage of completion of projects and follow-up, , Explaining that "the Commission is determined to take serious attitudes towards those who use public money irrationally."

He added that "the committee will be charged with corruption and negligence through the prosecution and will not stand idly by on the use of public money in illegal ways, especially as there are financial inputs must be matched by outputs translated into the form of successful projects on the ground."

He disclosed that "the agreement to hold a meeting on the 14th of this month with all the governors and agents of ministries in order to stand on the performance of the government in the implementation of the budget this year," explaining that he "will discuss with officials the amount of funds disbursed to provincial projects and the need for funds for projects lagging, To the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance in the event of failure to pay directly. "

And considers that "the supplementary budget is the most effective solution to important issues, including the restoration of their contracts in the ministries of security as well as the stabilization of contracts and wages daily," revealing "the holding of future meetings between members of the Committee and political blocs to determine the mechanism to develop the supplementary budget and know the amount allocated and duration.

Views 122   Date Added 04/07/2019

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Parliamentary finance is in the process of defining a mechanism for a supplementary budget

Economy | 10:48 - 07/04/2019

BAGHDAD - 
The Finance Committee of the House of Representatives, on Sunday, it is in the process of determining the mechanism for the development of a supplementary budget during a meeting to be held later. 
"It was agreed to hold a meeting on 14 of this month with all governors and deputy ministers in order to stand on the performance of the government in the implementation of the budget this year," said a member of the committee, Haneen al-Qaddo, , Explaining that "he will discuss with officials the amount of funds disbursed to the projects of the provinces and their need for funds for projects lagging as well as to ask questions to the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance In the event of failure to exchange directly. "
Al-Qaddo said that the supplementary budget is the most effective solution to important issues including the restoration of their contracts in the ministries of security as well as the installation of contracts and wages daily, revealing "the holding of future meetings between members of the Committee and political blocs to determine the mechanism to develop the supplementary budget and know the amount allocated and duration." Ending 29 / a 43

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

It came from a Guru spout a bunch of BS...

No, Yota, it's really true.  I just found something else, a few minutes ago, posted on another site by a serious poster.  She says -

"The Financial Management Law {FML} was voted on in Parl. already on Jan.13th 2019. It is very long and detailed and was posted on the Parl. site. Here is the link:"

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/01/12/قانون-الإدارة-المالية/#tabs_desc_42379_1

She goes on to say that it says at the bottom of the document that the law was already enacted, but the news article says they are "keen" to enact it, so she was not sure why they are bringing it back.  "Will they add amendments? Will any additional amendments address a rate?"

It's supposed to be brought back to Parliament on April 17th, so maybe we'll find out more in 10 days.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

55 minutes ago, Floridian said:

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/01/12/قانون-الإدارة-المالية/#tabs_desc_42379_1

She goes on to say that it says at the bottom of the document that the law was already enacted, but the news article says they are "keen" to enact it

I looks like this article is the first.jpg.7fbd6af15591af152ac25dde3e1b6bf0.jpgof the law. The second will be on the 17th

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, DWS112 said:

I looks like this article is the first.jpg.7fbd6af15591af152ac25dde3e1b6bf0.jpgof the law. The second will be on the 17th

Yep.....they First Read the bill on Jan.12, 2019.

Not sure if they have completed all the readings BUT according to the agenda of the Parliament ~ Apr.17 is the date they are going to vote on this law.

COR finishes reading three laws and forms Investigative Committee
 January 12, 2019

In its 25th plenary session held on Saturday January 12, 2019, the Iraqi Council of Representatives finished the first reading of three laws and voted to form an investigative committee on the fire that broke at a women’s shelter in in Adhamiya.
The session was chaired by the First Deputy Speaker al-Kaabi and attended by 186 MPs.
At the beginning of the session, the council voted to form an investigative committee on the fire that broke at a women’s shelter in in Adhamiya with the participation of MPs of the Committees of Women, family& childhood, Human Rights, Labor & social affairs, and Security and Defense to follow up the issue with the concerned authorities.
The investigative committee was comprised of the following ladies and gentlemen: Mohammad Reza, Jassem Hussein, Haifa Kazem, Wastifah Mohamed, Intasar Ali Khader, Sarwa Wanas, Insijam Abdul Zahra, Basma Mohammed Basim, Arshad Al Salhi, Hussein Said and Assaad Abdul Sada, in addition to Ms. Faten Abdel Wahed, representative of the Commission on Human Rights.
On a different note, the Council ended the first reading of the Legislative Proposal for the First Amendment to the Scientific Academy submitted by the Legal Committee, which aims putting the staff of the scientific Academy with their peers of Iraqi universities, being equal in rights and duties.
The Council completed its first reading of the Financial Management Bill submitted by the Finance Committee.
In the same context, the Council completed the first reading of the Legislative Proposal for Informatics Crimes Law submitted by the Committees of Security and Defense, Higher Education, Legal Affairs, Culture & Media and Tourism & Antiquities, Women, Family, & Childhood, Human Rights, and Services and Reconstruction.
The Council postponed the first reading of the Legislative Proposal for the First Amendment to the law of Iraq Money Recovery Fund No. (9) for 2012 , submitted by the committees of Integrity and Finance to the next session.
The session was then adjourned to next Monday 14/1/2019
Media Directorate
Iraqi Council of Representatives
12/1/2019

http://en.parliament.iq/2019/01/12/cor-finishes-reading-three-laws-and-forms-investigative-committee/

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DWS112 said:

Thanks, DWS112.  I don't know how to translate on my computer, so I couldn't read it in English.

I'm glad you did it.  😊

Also, Thanks @Yota and @Zul.

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, DWS112.  I don't know how to translate on my computer, so I couldn't read it in English.

I'm glad you did it.  😊

Also, Thanks @Yota and @Zul.

My Laptop done threw in the towel with Arabish . . .  Last time I tried to get a translation a message popped up & stated, " TO HELL WITH U " and shut off. ;)

What can U say really, except Machines aren't as masochistic as we are. :rake:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

My Laptop done threw in the towel with Arabish . . .  Last time I tried to get a translation a message popped up & stated, " TO HELL WITH U " and shut off. ;)

What can U say really, except Machines aren't as masochistic as we are. :rake:

Good one, 10YL.   😂

• Thanks 1

On 4/7/2019 at 2:50 PM, yota691 said:

Iraq need to implement e-governance for anything to happen

"the Central Bank is currently working on the introduction of modern technology in banking transactions through the introduction of electronic administration to reach the e-government, and the banking system in Mesopotamia in this direction and will see the beginning of September,

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

WhatsApp-Image-2019-04-09-at-14.43.31-1-

President of the House of Representatives receives the heads of provincial councils to discuss the strengthening of its work and its oversight role

The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Al Halbusi received on Tuesday the heads of the provincial councils of Iraq.

During the meeting, they discussed enhancing the role of the provincial councils, carrying out their monitoring and legislative role in a positive manner, and reviewing the most important problems and obstacles experienced by local governments.

The meeting also discussed the file of the provincial elections, and the commitment to constitutional times, as well as to address the subject of allocations and financial transfers for the provinces within the budget this year.

He stressed the need to create a state of harmony and cooperation between the Council of Representatives and local councils through committees or coordinating bodies; with the aim of legislating laws and discuss the legislation needed by those provinces.

For his part, the heads of provincial councils expressed deep thanks for the continuous support provided by the Presidency of the Parliament; to strengthen and strengthen the role of the provinces; to improve the reality of services and projects in the interest of the Iraqi citizen.

========= 
Information Office 
of the President of the House of Representatives 
April 9, 2019

WhatsApp-Image-2019-04-09-at-14.43.31-30WhatsApp-Image-2019-04-09-at-14.43.31-300x200.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Halaboussi: We have feedback on activating the budget and we hope there will be steps in this regard