Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democratic Coalition Chair: Trump, Putin May Be Blackmailing Lindsey Graham over 'Sexual Kink'

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I dare Donald Trump to sit for 3 minutes in front of a grilling, the likes of which HRC took for hours on end over Benghazi.....or have to endure the many years long farce that was the Birther movement. 

GO RV, then BV

He has for 2 + years thanks to the MSM and the Never Trumper and Never Learners attacks on his legitimate election. 

2 + years over a nothing burger about collusion, which  is not against the law. 

Multy millions of dollars spent to seal college records by Obama. 

And when you have a crooked DOJ under Obama what makes you think that justice would be served?

As for the 2 FBI agents that attempted a coup to remove a sitting president? 

They should be removed from their job, put on trial for treason and executed when found guilty.

The time for messing around with justice has come and gone.

Scorched earth methods are needed.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

And do you think that is fair. Strzok has been removed but his indictment is coming.

No problem, HRC grilling was excessive and I’m not so sure the birth certificate is legit.  I never got hung up on that deal because Barry’s mother was a US Citizen. That was fake News and a bs deal in my opinion.  

I just stick to what I see and hear.  Barry lied about his Stimulus Bill, the shovel ready jobs to put Americans to work. That was nothing short of pure theaft of Taxpayers money. Once that was approved it was in the budget and never came out, why, because his Administration never put forth a budget in his 8 years. The 900 B was in the budget to help pay for Obamacare.  How do you think he ran up a 10 T deficit under his Administration. The Reps ran up a 9T Deficit for our Iraq and Afghanistan wars and Barry did the same for his partiy’s agenda. Politics, all a bunch of thieves.

You know what got me po’ed at Dems if you read any of my posts. Barrycare. If you want to keep your doctor you can. And your premiums will go down. What a crock.  That entire disaster was pushed through Congress without anyone being able to read the Bill.  Have you read it, I did.  Remember, I was in the medical field for years and my wife ran a Government funded hospital for 25 years.  We know what was rammed down our throats.  We know what has been the Dems goals from Teddy to HRC to Barry. That Bill was designed to fail so we could move to the ultimate goal, A ONE PAYER System and a take over of 1/5 of our economy.  How ingenious.  BTW they will go after your weapons to defend yourself the same way.

Shabbs I dislike all politicians.  When they open their pie hole I lock up my money. They always seem to come after my money to pay for their wars and free stuff to illegals.  

I push back on your posts because you are so Dem.  I’m neither Dem or Rep but I am right leaning mostly because I just can’t stand the Lefts lunacy and shrill members. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/16/2019 at 1:05 PM, Shabibilicious said:

So what you're saying is....if a man was being investigated for possibly committing a rape and the investigators discovered he had actually committed a murder....they shouldn't arrest him because the investigation was started under a false premise of rape, rather than murder and any "real" court of law would just throw the case out?  :blink:  Is that what you're saying, because it sounds like that's what you're saying?  <_<

GO RV, then BV

Sounds like you are saying blah blah blah Mueller has indictments (But none related to the actual investigation of collusion) so hear me because blah blah blah

• Haha 2

On 1/16/2019 at 2:48 PM, Shabibilicious said:

You keep saying that.....Is an investigator not allowed to belong to a political party?  And I believe Sztrok and his lover have been removed.  Have we become so cynical as a country that ethical job performance is viewed as a myth?  If you're so upset about Mueller's investigative team being corrupt because they are Democrats, then you should be equally content that the ring leader, Mueller, is a life long registered Republican.  And all sorts of kitchen sinks have been and continue to be thrown at Obama and HRC.  I dare Donald Trump to sit for 3 minutes in front of a grilling, the likes of which HRC took for hours on end over Benghazi.....or have to endure the many years long farce that was the Birther movement.  You say you want fairness, but I'm not truly convinced you mean it.  As always, just my opinion, Pitcher.

GO RV, then BV

Wow you are joking right? The kitchen sink thrown at bummer and hitlary? Man if the kitchen sink was thrown at these two it must have been a EZ Craft kitchen sink from a child's playset. You know there is a saying that just because you don't say anything doesn't mean you have nothing to say. Same is true here just because it is perceived as there was no criminal activity done by the hill billy clan and bummer that there wasn't anything that was done criminally. Seriously 20% of all the Uranium production in the US given to Russia, the bleachbit clearing of a server kept in a basement of a personal residence with no security used to keep some of the highest security clearance information on it, the collusion with foreign agents to bring a fake dossier which led to the spying and unmasking of several citizens of the USA, yeah there is nothing there move on.

• Upvote 3