Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democratic Coalition Chair: Trump, Putin May Be Blackmailing Lindsey Graham over 'Sexual Kink'

JmDemocratic Coalition Chair: Trump, Putin May Be Blackmailing Lindsey Graham over ‘Sexual Kink’

14 Jan 2019

Jon Cooper, chairman of the Democratic Coalition, claimed on Sunday that an unnamed Republican thinks Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is “being blackmailed” by President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin over something related to a “serious sexual kink.” He also said Graham’s “sexual orientation” is “an open secret.”

The Democratic Coalition is a super PAC established in 2016 to defeat then-presidential candidate Trump. It describes itself as an organization “comprised of Democratic elected officials, party chairs, delegates, grassroots leaders and activists.”

Lindsey Graham Says If Trump Caves On Wall Funding, It'll Be The 'End Of His Presidency'

Cooper tried to distance himself from the rumors, despite airing them in public without evidence, by claiming “as an openly *** man” he “couldn’t care less” about Graham’s “sex life.”

Intercept co-founding editor Glenn Greenwald blasted Cooper’s claims as “homophobic gutter trash.”

Cooper previously suggested “Republican traitors” were being blackmailed by Putin.

Cooper claimed to have knowledge that a third of Trump’s Twitter followers are “Russians posing as Americans.”

Cooper has published hundreds of tweets including the hashtag #TrumpRussia. Other oft-used hashtags of his include #TrumpRussiaConspiracy, #TraitorTrump, and #GOPTreason. He regularly casts Trump as involved in “conspiracy” with Putin and the Russian government.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/14/democratic-coalition-chair-trump-putin-may-be-blackmailing-lindsey-graham-over-sexual-kink/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

WTH ! People's sex life are of their own doing....if it goes up in smoke , it doesn't have a damn thing about their public or professional life. If any of us is not a sexual being your not alive ! While I don't agree with law that I've got to accept you for being *** " as in *** rights " I think there is only one right and only one way... treat others how you want to be treated ! Don't be a self righteous b_$tard ! Don't worry about anyone else than your family or you ! Just deal with it ! Be a man or be a woman ! If you're not what your born , it's not our fault ! It's yours for trying to change who and what were you're born... It ain't mine ! And not that I give a sheite. Just leave us alone and make damn sure your rights don't pass mine. That's all I ask ! Thanks DV! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Mueller’s Special Investigation needs to be shut down. It was started on a false premise and a phony dossier.  Everyone on his staff is a Democrat including HRC personal attorney.  After two years Mueller has produced 30 some odd indictments of which most of those are Russian which will never be coming back to the US.  The other 3 indictments are for lying and tax evasion.  

This entire Investigation is a feign or a cover to hide the real criminal behavior of HRC the FBI and DOJ leadership.  It is an open ended never ending investigation to fire up the Democratic base and embarrass our President.  The actions of the Democrats along with their supporters in the FBI, DOJ, and the leaking by Government workers who are Democrat supporters are nothing short of attempting a coup.  

Resistance!!!  TREASONOUS!!!  

The truth will will get out.  Don’t think for one minute that these crimes against our country will go unanswered.  The truth is coming and it won’t end well for Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, Baker, Strzok, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan,  Lynch, HRC and many more.  Stay tuned. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Mueller’s Special Investigation needs to be shut down. It was started on a false premise and a phony dossier.  Everyone on his staff is a Democrat including HRC personal attorney.  After two years Mueller has produced 30 some odd indictments of which most of those are Russian which will never be coming back to the US.  The other 3 indictments are for lying and tax evasion.  

This entire Investigation is a feign or a cover to hide the real criminal behavior of HRC the FBI and DOJ leadership.  It is an open ended never ending investigation to fire up the Democratic base and embarrass our President.  The actions of the Democrats along with their supporters in the FBI, DOJ, and the leaking by Government workers who are Democrat supporters are nothing short of attempting a coup.  

The truth will will get out.  Don’t think for one minute that these crimes against our country will go unanswered.  The truth is coming and it won’t end well for Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, Baker, Strzok, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan,  Lynch, HRC and many more.  Stay tuned. 

Well then, perhaps Trump's new pick for A.G., Mr. Barr, will drop the hammer.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

If he gets confirmed I’m sure he will follow the law and the Constitution.   What a novel concept.  He did mention he believes there should be no special treatment for unlawful activities or no Dual application of the Law.  

He also confirmed he would allow Mueller, a long time friend, to see the investigation through to the end, which is what the majority of Americans expect.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

We may find out this "investigation" is the best thing ever......./clean up the mess.....both sides.........let the guilty..........both sides........be identified and swept away.....

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I have no problem with Mueller finishing his Investigation but it needs to have some kind of expiration date.  An open ended Investigation is excessive and could come across as Political, especially since everyone on Mueller’s staff is a Democrat.  I believe most Americans want the truth but they also want an equal application of the law.  This Dual Judicial  garbage needs to stop.  Accusation and trial by social media needs to stop as well.  Everyman must have his day in court to face his accusers. Accusations and Indictments do not necessarily mean GUILTY!!!!!!!

CL I’m hoping for exactly what you wrote.  I believe both Political Parties are guilty of Influence peddling and high degrees of pay off for favores from foreign counties.   Just consider how the Clinton Foundation made their Billions.  It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Trump’s family was doing silmilar actives.  Mmmm doesn’t this corruption sound a lot like Iraq and it’s politicians?   Who taugh who how to steal?  Ha. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I have no problem with Mueller finishing his Investigation but it needs to have some kind of expiration date.  An open ended Investigation is excessive and could come across as Political, especially since everyone on Mueller’s staff is a Democrat.  I believe most Americans want the truth but they also want an equal application of the law.  This Dual Judicial  garbage needs to stop.  Accusation and trial by social media needs to stop as well.  Everyman must have his day in court to face his accusers. Accusations and Indictments do not necessarily mean GUILTY!!!!!!!

CL I’m hoping for exactly what you wrote.  I believe both Political Parties are guilty of Influence peddling and high degrees of pay off for favores from foreign counties.   Just consider how the Clinton Foundation made their Billions.  It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Trump’s family was doing silmilar actives.  Mmmm doesn’t this corruption sound a lot like Iraq and it’s politicians?   Who taugh who how to steal?  Ha. 

This investigation should be used as an example of what not to do. No, 100% dems or replican, not open ended without any evidence shown, no triple jump investigation on people - if you investigate the janitor you can end up investigating the president, ext, ect, come on and its obvious this was biased and should be crimal what they have done to our prez. Trump.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

The entire Investigation is a Political hack job.  In a real court of law the case would be thrown out because it was founded on a false premise, with a phony dossier, intended to do one thing.  Impeach President Trump. 

So what you're saying is....if a man was being investigated for possibly committing a rape and the investigators discovered he had actually committed a murder....they shouldn't arrest him because the investigation was started under a false premise of rape, rather than murder and any "real" court of law would just throw the case out?  :blink:  Is that what you're saying, because it sounds like that's what you're saying?  <_<

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Confused 1

.This is a Special Investigation.  Key word Special. Rosenstein allowed this Special Investitgstion to go forward based on a phony dossier bought and paid for and pushed in front of a Dem judge 3-4 times until they got the go ahead. 

Let me ask you a question. How would you like it if I wanted you in jail and had an open ended investigation to find dirt on you.  I would sweat everyone of your friends, family, and business associates with perjury traps and threat of jail time if they didn’t give me something on you. 

Do you think that is fair?  

How about we do this criminal activity on  the next Dem President. This is a slippery slope the Dems have put us on and so I hope you don’t really believe this activity of weaponizing the FBI and DOJ to go after a political opponent is ok. I also hope you don’t think it is ok to have a dual judiciary system. 

This entire Special Investigation is bogous and designed to give the Dems cover for their misdeeds and criminal behavior. Just wait. We should start to see some prep walks before too long. How about Baker and Comey, Strzok, McCabe to start with. All have committed real crimes and they will have to pay the piper soon.  

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

This entire Special Investigation is bogous and designed to give the Dems cover for their misdeeds and criminal behavior. Just wait. We should start to see some prep walks before too long. How about Baker and Comey, Strzok, McCabe to start with. All have committed real crimes and they will have to pay the piper soon.  

Funny....now you're preaching about the Dems being guilty and an hour ago you wrote this below  

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

......Accusation and trial by social media needs to stop as well.  Everyman must have his day in court to face his accusers. Accusations and Indictments do not necessarily mean GUILTY!!!!!!!

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1

Oh you got Shabbs. You’re so smart 

The activities by Strzok, Baker, Comey HRC  and others are unlawful but are not being prosecuted ( not yet) because they are being protected.  

You never answered my question about a Dual Judiciary System and weaponizing the FBI and DOJ to go after a political opponent.  Do you think that is right.

if Mueller has the goods on Russian Collusion then bring them forward. If Trump is guilty I will say ok, he’s guilty.

I’ll bet you would never say that about Barry or HRC. 

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Oh you got Shabbs. You’re so smart 

The activities by Strzok, Baker, Comey HRC  and others are unlawful but are not being prosecuted ( not yet) because they are being protected.  

You never answered my question about a Dual Judiciary System and weaponizing the FBI and DOJ to go after a political opponent.  Do you think that is right.

if Mueller has the goods on Russian Collusion then bring them forward. If Trump is guilty I will say ok, he’s guilty.

I’ll bet you would never say that about Barry or HRC. 

I didn't answer because I don't believe the FBI and DOJ is weaponized, though Donald seems to be doing his best to make it so.  As for Obama or HRC, if they are guilty of something then so be it....that's how the system is meant to work.  Any truthful individual will accept that real evidence outweighs personal feelings and the foul taste of eating crow, without climbing onto a soapbox to scream Deep State conspiracy.  Prosecute the guilty, even if the crime uncovered is not what was originally being investigated.....Whitewater to Monica comes to mind.  

Curious, do you think Mr. Barr if confirmed will truly allow the Mueller investigation to continue?   And do you think Donald is expecting full loyalty to himself, as opposed to the Rule of Law, from Mr Barr? 

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1

Then you are 100% wrong in my opioion.  The truth will come out.  It already is for those who wish to read both sides of this story. I know you are aware there is another Special Investigation ongoing into the unlawful activities of the DOJ-FBI.  Yes the truth will come out and it’s going to make Watergate look like a cake walk. 

I answered this this yesterday but yes let Mueller finish his Investigation but after 2 years it’s time to put up or shut up

Attorney Barr has a good reputation and if he does what he said he was going to do yesterday in his confirmation hearings then I will have no problems with him as should Trump.  The part about full and fair application of the law and NO more Dual justice.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I will ask you this because you never answered my question earlier.  How is it fair that Mueller’s entire team is Democrat and Democratic supporters, some who have shown hostility towards Trump.  Would you want that kind of a political hack job thrown at Barry or HRC.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I will ask you this because you never answered my question earlier.  How is it fair that Mueller’s entire team is Democrat and Democratic supporters, some who have shown hostility towards Trump.  Would you want that kind of a political hack job thrown at Barry or HRC.  

You keep saying that.....Is an investigator not allowed to belong to a political party?  And I believe Sztrok and his lover have been removed.  Have we become so cynical as a country that ethical job performance is viewed as a myth?  If you're so upset about Mueller's investigative team being corrupt because they are Democrats, then you should be equally content that the ring leader, Mueller, is a life long registered Republican.  And all sorts of kitchen sinks have been and continue to be thrown at Obama and HRC.  I dare Donald Trump to sit for 3 minutes in front of a grilling, the likes of which HRC took for hours on end over Benghazi.....or have to endure the many years long farce that was the Birther movement.  You say you want fairness, but I'm not truly convinced you mean it.  As always, just my opinion, Pitcher.

GO RV, then BV