Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Earth's Magnetic North Pole Has Begun Shifting 'Erratically'

bostonangler

18 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Good one... LOL  But you have admit, this is some interesting stuff..

Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to update my GPS

B/A

I am sure you already knew this, but GPS is not a function of the Earth's magnetic field, but of triangulation from satellites.

In any case, the changing magnetic poles could be catastrophic, if we have a full pole reversal. This could be one of the biggest cataclysmic events mankind has seen. I hope this never occurs.

Indy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

We are all born to die , the whole world was born to die , the whole universe was born to die. No worry friends in the natural evolution of all things. When we are young there is a twinkle in our eyes they are bright and clear. As we get older we find it in our children and as we grow older yet , we find all of that and take great joy in others. And one day it's all gone ! Just the natural order of things to come. Those of us who are Christian's have higher higher hopes and wishes. We believe that there was a Jesus Christ who died for our sins and we believe that he is our one and only savior. His life is a simple matter of ledger and anyone that knows anything knows that he existed. In the matter of time 2000 years is only the blink of an eye ! And while I don't go to church much anymore , I put my faith in Jesus till the end. That's what we all really have ! And that's it ! If you are worried be worried about the things you cannot control, then don't ! Don't be worried about the things you can control. If you put your heart in Jesus , maybe just maybe , your finality won't be your last breath ! " Father my Lord , I know you were real , I know you walked this planet , I know you had great followings , I know you accomplished great teachings ,  I know you fought for our sins , I know that Pilot put you to death on the cross , I know that you rolled the rock away , I know you are still alive and well , and I know you died for our sins , every single man and woman on this Earth and I know  that you are all  knowing and giving and loving and showing and teaching us right from wrong. " Amen !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, cranman said:

No wonder the soldiers keep failing the land navigation courses.  Well, I guess it's as good as reason as any.  LOL

I must tell you as a young soldier who attended the Defense Mapping School, the land nav course was quite difficult, even without the magnetic poles going through a midlife crisis.  When you've left Point A and worked your way 2 or 3 clicks through backwoods, using a compass and a suspect pace count only to enter a clearing and your destination and find 3 Point B's a 20 meters apart....you definitely second guess your skills.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Oh I know.  I was never a Land Nav whiz.  The course at Fort Bragg was enough test for me.  It's definitely a perishable skill.  Just having some fun with the subject.

Thankfully in Iraq and Afghanistan we had GPS (pluggers) and Blueforce Trackers.  Otherwise I might still be in the desert. Lol

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

On 1/16/2019 at 9:12 AM, cranman said:

Oh I know.  I was never a Land Nav whiz.  The course at Fort Bragg was enough test for me.  It's definitely a perishable skill.  Just having some fun with the subject.

Thankfully in Iraq and Afghanistan we had GPS (pluggers) and Blueforce Trackers.  Otherwise I might still be in the desert. Lol

🤣😂🤣😂...Soooo true! 👍🇺🇸

• Upvote 1