Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

John Kasich Joins CNN As A Contributor

John Kasich Joins CNN as a Contributor

The Wrap Jon Levine,The Wrap 2 hours 6 minutes ago 
4d287336512b27d81b3aa145fe42f261 John Kasich has joined CNN as a contributor, the network told TheWrap on Tuesday. The former Republican Ohio governor has emerged as one of President Trump’s fiercest critics on cable news and is frequently speculated as a possible candidate for a long-shot challenge to the billionaire in 2020. The move is a significant evolution for Kasich, who spent years as a stalwart in Republican politics both as a governor and congressman. From 2001 to 2007, he hosted his own show “Heartland” on Fox News. Kasich was one of the last Republicans standing in a crowded field during the 2016 GOP primary. He hung in the race long enough to win his own state of Ohio, even though his real chances of taking the nomination from Trump had evaporated long before then. On the trail, Trump savagely attacked Kasich in starkly personal terms. When the governor came to campaign in the New York primary, Trump memorably went after his eating habits. Also Read: John Kasich Schools 'The View' Hosts on Katy Perry-Taylor Swift Feud (Video) “Did you see him? He has a news conference, all the time when he’s eating. I have never seen a human being eat in such a disgusting fashion,” Trump ripped at the time. “I’m always telling my young son Baron, always with my kids, all of them, I say, ‘Children, small, little bites.” As a prominent #NeverTrump Republican, Kasich’s name has been floated by some on the right one who could launch a primary challenge to Trump in 2020. The move has never been successfully carried out in modern times and Kasich is on record tamping down the speculation. Also Read: Trump Rips 'Amazon Washington Post' Over Shutdown Criticism Most political reporters are gearing up for a bare knuckles fight in the Democratic primaries where upwards of two dozen candidates are expected to ultimately announce their intention to seek the party’s presidential nomination. While history suggests it would be unlikely to unseat Trump as the leader of the GOP, a Kasich challenge could inject additional turmoil into the race — and would likely result in his departure from CNN. Read original story John Kasich Joins CNN as a Contributor At TheWrap

John Kasich has joined CNN as a contributor, the network told TheWrap on Tuesday. The former Republican Ohio governor has emerged as one of President Trump’s fiercest critics on cable news and is frequently speculated as a possible candidate for a long-shot challenge to the billionaire in 2020.

The move is a significant evolution for Kasich, who spent years as a stalwart in Republican politics both as a governor and congressman. From 2001 to 2007, he hosted his own show “Heartland” on Fox News.

Kasich was one of the last Republicans standing in a crowded field during the 2016 GOP primary. He hung in the race long enough to win his own state of Ohio, even though his real chances of taking the nomination from Trump had evaporated long before then. On the trail, Trump savagely attacked Kasich in starkly personal terms. When the governor came to campaign in the New York primary, Trump memorably went after his eating habits.

“Did you see him? He has a news conference, all the time when he’s eating. I have never seen a human being eat in such a disgusting fashion,” Trump ripped at the time. “I’m always telling my young son Baron, always with my kids, all of them, I say, ‘Children, small, little bites.”

As a prominent #NeverTrump Republican, Kasich’s name has been floated by some on the right one who could launch a primary challenge to Trump in 2020. The move has never been successfully carried out in modern times and Kasich is on record tamping down the speculation.

Most political reporters are gearing up for a bare knuckles fight in the Democratic primaries where upwards of two dozen candidates are expected to ultimately announce their intention to seek the party’s presidential nomination.

While history suggests it would be unlikely to unseat Trump as the leader of the GOP, a Kasich challenge could inject additional turmoil into the race — and would likely result in his departure from CNN.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/john-kasich-joins-cnn-contributor-143622174.html

CNN just got a bit classier.  As always, just my opinion.  :)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

He wouldn’t beat Trump. He couldn’t do it in the primaries in 2016.   

The 2016 Trump model, no......The 2019 and beyond Trump model, certainly.  "Hamberders", indeed.  :lol:  I'll give him credit though....he did pay for all those hamberders and I'm glad he let us know he did.

Image result for trump hamberders

GO RV, then BV

Let’s see how it plays out.  The next two years are going to be interesting to say the least. If we RV by the 4th like the gurus are saying I’ll be in Hawaii or Florida  and won’t give 2 hoots about who wins.  Back to trading. Killing it today. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Let’s see how it plays out.  The next two years are going to be interesting to say the least. If we RV by the 4th like the gurus are saying I’ll be in Hawaii or Florida  and won’t give 2 hoots about who wins.  Back to trading. Killing it today. 

I agree with you on 2 Hoots!!!

B/A

• Haha 1