Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Top Republicans Oppose Border 'Emergency' As Shutdown Drags On

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well then, sounds like we have a dirty employer problem that compounds our broken immigration system.

GO RV, then BV

If we (USA) didn't let the illegals in....the employer would be forced to utilize USA labor. We (USA) have allowed an unsustainable situation to manifest itself to where we are today......I would think all citizens would be behind our POTUS to start the process to curb the tide

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, caz1104 said:

If we (USA) didn't let the illegals in....the employer would be forced to utilize USA labor. We (USA) have allowed an unsustainable situation to manifest itself to where we are today......I would think all citizens would be behind our POTUS to start the process to curb the tide

You have to fix the hole in the boat before you start to bale it out. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

IMO the ones being held hostage are the ones who are scared by rhetoric... Illegals come for jobs... Yet politicians do nothing to stop the hiring. When our founding fathers went before the people and told them we are about to take on the world's greatest army, they didn't preach fear. Knowing the odds were against them, they preached strength and freedom. Today all our politicians preach fear, and now most Americans live in fear and want their government to protect them... And the most ironic part is the ones who say they are freedom fighters and love America more than any one, are the ones who want their government to protect them the most... Yup all these whiners and crybabies screaming for a wall are simply saying protect me government. I need more government in my life. How bizarre.

B/A

The Gov JOB is to protect LEGAL citizens & ENFORCE the Constitution. So if a WALL is needed to protect said LEGAL citizens then what is the argument against it?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

sadly those opposed to the wall would love to see the hole widen....sic

Ah caz your the best.

I just heard palozi's negotiation that she wants the Prez. To pass the budget first then negotiate. They think President Trump is an idiot, doh. Just sign it first then read it! Sheez.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Ah caz your the best.

I just heard palozi's negotiation that she wants the Prez. To pass the budget first then negotiate. They think President Trump is an idiot, doh. Just sign it first then read it! Sheez.

Well that is what they did to Regan and the Amnesty way back when and it worked........

Karsten

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Well that is what they did to Regan and the Amnesty way back when and it worked........

Karsten

Thats what is going to make prez. Trump a better prez. than Prez. Reagan. With all the pushback from all the corruption from both sides, yet he still has gotten so much done. Yea to Nationalism no to globalization. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, caz1104 said:

Image result for chicken or egg meme

:shrug:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, caz1104 said:

If we (USA) didn't let the illegals in....the employer would be forced to utilize USA labor.

See we can agree on something... The hiring is the foundation... So go tell your congressman that he needs to hold his contributors responsible for breaking our immigration laws... I'm sure he will run right out and demand justice...  This is not a partisan statement. I don't know where you live or who your representative is, they could left or right, but either way they are not going to hold a corporation's feet to the fire. It would cost them money.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

With all due respect, markb57.....those aren't American high school kids breaking their backs out in those fields, or working the slaughter houses, or cleaning hotel rooms, or washing dishes, etc....

GO RV, then BV

Hi Shabs,

I agree, it's not U.S. entitle minded kids taking on the grungier jobs. I cleaned toilets, offices, detassled corn, picked fruit, cleaned barns and fed livestock. So why aren't they? Why is that work so beneath them? I don't condone hiring illegals, but what U.S. citizen regardless of age is stepping up to do those jobs?

There are some great young people out there that I admire and love and give me hope. There are far too many sitting on their fat a$$e$ playing video games, bitching because been asked to take out the garbage, demanding and expecting things they've never lifted a finger to acquire or have a right to. Like those expecting to start out as president of a company or think they can sing or act and are the next Hollywood toy. 

Edited by Sage449
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

"F- all of you "

That's what they think of us. Well at least they got something in common with the Democrats.

I hate to tell you this, but the 50 cents on the dollar is a routine thing... I have met  people who do this. I know a senior citizen born and raised American who buys them all the time so he can afford groceries... He buys them from local Americans on the other side of town. The whole system is corrupt including the guy I know who is a veteran, worked his whole life and knows it is illegal but doesn't care... Greed is in control.

B/A

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Hi Shabs,

I agree, it's not U.S. entitle minded kids taking on the grungier jobs. I cleaned toilets, offices, detassled corn, picked fruit, cleaned barns and fed livestock. So why aren't they? Why is that work so beneath them?

Don't you know? They are all special, just ask their parents... That is sarcasm.. But true.

B/A

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1