Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Top Republicans Oppose Border 'Emergency' As Shutdown Drags On

7 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Funny guy. For those who didn't get it I mis-spelt lime, it should have been like, and my friend told me very nicely. By the way Shabs there is such a thing as a lime. It is a small green citrus fruit. 🤤 Oh yeah ...

Hence the color I chose for the word lime.  :D  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Man you need to come off twitter... It ain't healthy...

B/A

I  can understand how you would think that :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

'Hire the best and fire the worst': Trump proposes biggest civil service change in 40 years

Trump plan: 'Hire the best and fire the worst'

WASHINGTON — President Trump will seek to "hire the best and fire the worst" federal government employees under the most ambitious proposal to overhaul the civil service in 40 years, officials said.

The measures will be outlined in the budget plan that Trump will send to Congress Monday, said four Office of Management and Budget officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because the budget hasn't been released.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/nation-now/hire-the-best-and-fire-the-worst-trump-proposes-biggest-civil-service-change-in-40-years/465-a0998979-81d7-4faf-854a-791d1d423a84

EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. 

Rush Limbaugh just cut off a caller who started talking about this, because he doesn't want the Democrats to realize what is about to hit them.

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not one person here would work for free without complaining about it.....Somehow Trumpkins have been programmed to believe the average every day Joe civil servant is part of the Deep State and must be replaced.  :facepalm:   

Image result for trump has brain

GO RV, then BV

Resorting to insults is evidence that you've lost the debate. 

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

Shabi ... Trumpkins that sounds lime name calling to me. Cut that out.

Yes it is! 

And it's another sign that someone has lost the debate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I notice you chose me to point the finger of righteousness at, but give your like minded political brethren a pass.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

I  didn't point you out, someone else did. I simply committed to what you said, if for no other reason than you made comments to me which lead me to believe we both would remain a respectful example for everyone else. 

Fret not my friend, I understand how easy it is to slip up.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not one person here would work for free without complaining about it.....Somehow Trumpkins have been programmed to believe the average every day Joe civil servant is part of the Deep State and must be replaced.  :facepalm:   

Image result for trump has brain

GO RV, then BV

Dang, I need a Trump Brain. If that's what it takes to be a Billionaire. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I  didn't point you out, someone else did. I simply committed to what you said, if for no other reason than you made comments to me which lead me to believe we both would remain a respectful example for everyone else. 

Fret not my friend, I understand how easy it is to slip up.  

It should be easy to be a better person than Donald Trump, but sometimes the urge to be nasty overcomes me.....I continue to be a work in progress, brother.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2

Shabs, moved on really??!! I hear them (left) still bitchin' and stormin' the "castle." They've not quit, media hasn't quit, Mueller hasn't quit etc. etc.  

And now the thundering herd on the left prepares for 2020 and a cast of thousands preparing, exploring to run. God forbid if one of them wins, I may have to move overseas or to the U.S.A.s good friend to the north. I won't be able to hold my nose and swallow one more time. 

Edited by Sage449
Addition
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:06 PM, bostonangler said:

Ass-backwards… 

B/A

so based on your response...if you had a leaking faucet, roof, boat, etc u BA would not attempt to stop the flow causing the leak....or attempt to block/plug or repair the leak? hmmmmm interesting.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Jose Olegario Lopez 44-Mex deported 8 times was arrested w/2.35 pounds of cocaine & 16.7 pounds of methamphetamine. Used his 16year old son to traffic drugs. In Utah...

Isn't Utah controlled by Republicans??? So you posting with liberal attached is fake.

B/A

and you wonder why folks don't take u seriously

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

and you wonder why folks don't take u seriously

Oh I think they do take me seriously that's why they attack me... Truth hurts.. LGD made a comment it was liberals associated with some clown in Utah, a conservative state... That's the problem. Being blinded by party... Our country's problems are not one party or the other, our problems are because the professionals have divided people so they can't work together.

B/A

11 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I don’t take you seriously and your truth is well, it’s your truth.  I don’t agree with about 80% of what you write.  

It's a two-way street, Pitch....same can be said for your truth.  Like saying gunning down a few illegal immigrants would send a message....sounds like the "iron curtain" method to me.  So, yeah, personal truths are subjective.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1