Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar to sell

chicpad

Chicpad,

I recognize there will always be issues which come into our lives that can put us in a pinch.  I am concerned for you, as to what you will be losing out on, by selling everything you have.  I would see what you could do to hold onto at least 1 million dinar.  I know you will be very grateful that you did. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I believe that many of us have had these thoughts as well.  I have not been in as long as you have but have been involved prior to the push by many to find “under this rock or another”. evidence that the RV was taking place in one place or another.  Nevertheless, I have to come back to the reason I got in to begin with which is I found a “diamond mine to invest in” but would take the right political environment to cause the real value to be recognized.  Knowing from first hand sources that certain people have in fact cashed in gives me pause to recognize that the reason I got in is very close to being realized.  I have to be encouraged from time to time, to hang in there as well.  I hope this post serves to give you the encouragement to hang on.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

28 minutes ago, dwells92250 said:

I believe that many of us have had these thoughts as well.  I have not been in as long as you have but have been involved prior to the push by many to find “under this rock or another”. evidence that the RV was taking place in one place or another.  Nevertheless, I have to come back to the reason I got in to begin with which is I found a “diamond mine to invest in” but would take the right political environment to cause the real value to be recognized.  Knowing from first hand sources that certain people have in fact cashed in gives me pause to recognize that the reason I got in is very close to being realized.  I have to be encouraged from time to time, to hang in there as well.  I hope this post serves to give you the encouragement to hang on.  

Hi dwells, are u able you to provide any more info on the "cashing in" you have knowledge of?  Thanks for anything you can offer.

2 hours ago, dwells92250 said:

dwells92250, when you say that you have first hand knowledge of people cashing in, are you saying that you know people are cashing in their Dinar an getting their money back kinda like chicpad is doing?

I agree certain people have cashed in their Dinar an getting most of their original investment back an also have first hand knowledge of this because I have bought a lot from them on EBay.

Your post kinda makes it sounds like you have first hand knowledge of certain people cashing in their Dinars for some type of RV in Iraq, an that's the part people are questioning.

Giving chicpad a reason to be hopeful for a big payday one day is one thing but telling them an lie about certain people already cashing in an getting rich is another. 

Maybe a clarification to your post would help or move to the rumors section....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks guys for the main question.  I am not allowed to share who or specifically the amount they were paid.   What I can share is based on the amount that most of us have paid for our dinar and the price they received for what they exchanged, they did make a profit.  Let me also say that I am not going to travel anywhere nor send my dinar to anyone so that I might receive what they were paid.  Back to what I had said earlier, it is easy to get discouraged based upon our personal wait time.  I am not going anywhere because I know that when we get the text from Adam, whenever that is, those of us who have hung on will be extremely grateful we stayed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just don't get these "cash in" early stories.  Imagine if I had a 25000 dinar bill and I could "cash in" early for 1 dollar per dinar.  I would do what everyone else would do.  I would cash in for $25000.  Then I would go to ebay and buy 25 million dinar with that $25,000.  Then I would cash in again.  Then I would repeat.  I would be the richest man in the world or the owner of Iraq.  I would be able to cash in at least twice even if whoever let me cash in said that I could do it only once.  Once I cash in the first time and immediately buy dinar again then I would just wait for the time when everyone cashes in.  

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...