Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 On the 30th, of December, lifted the 3 zeros

bostonangler

Frank26 On the 30th, of December, lifted the 3 zeros electronically. What I’m about to share with you is public knowledge. Why doesn’t the Internet know? You…have the ability and privilege to receive our study from Walkingstick. Because Walkingstick is working with the Government of Iraq. On the 30th of Dec. 2018, WS firm received 240 contracts from the GOI. They started internally. 24 of them, have already been PAID. They were paid in IQD. The term of acceptance: 30 day contracts. Of the 240, 24 already paid in IQD. That’s exactly what Iraq has to do. I want you to know that these 240 contracts and the 24, they were paid at a rate of 1:1. Those contracts will start on January 13, 2019. Details on other firms is unknown to us. Believe they are similar and paid in IQD at 1:1.

I know I know it's Frank but we can hope.

B/A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

I swear there was an article that I saw yesterday on the forums about Iran deleting 4 zeros and in the article at the bottom it said something about Iraq had already done so. And someone commented and said I guess we missed that one and it already happened. If so it leads some credibility to this one from Frank.... I'll have to find it and read it again. Maybe I read it wrong. lol

• Thanks 3

Here is the post I saw yesterday in relation to Iraq already deleting 3 zeros.

DWS112

• DWS112
  • Members
  • 776 posts

The largest deletion of zeros in the history of currencies    ( IRAN ) 1/09/2019 

Is this crazy?

The largest deletions of zeros in history

RT

The Central Bank of Iran has proposed the deletion of four zeros from its besieged currency (riyal), according to Reuters, as it lost more than 60% of its value in 2018.

Governments usually delete zeros when their currency loses purchasing power rather than issuing large categories of currency.

The issue of canceling zeros is not new in Iran. It was preceded by Venezuela when it deleted 5 zeros and Iraq, which has already deleted zero zeros from Iraqi dinars. Turkey eliminated 6 zeros in 2003.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

DWS112

• DWS112
  • Members
  • 776 posts

The largest deletion of zeros in the history of currencies    ( IRAN ) 1/09/2019 

Is this crazy?

RT

The Central Bank of Iran has proposed the deletion of four zeros from its besieged currency (riyal), according to Reuters, as it lost more than 60% of its value in 2018.

Governments usually delete zeros when their currency loses purchasing power rather than issuing large categories of currency.

The issue of canceling zeros is not new in Iran. It was preceded by Venezuela when it deleted 5 zeros and Iraq, which has already deleted zero zeros from Iraqi dinars. Turkey eliminated 6 zeros in 2003.

I saw this too....either Frank or Delta said they have 30 days to offically announce change.....  who knows?

52 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

If I can recall correctly, Walking Stick is in the ATM business in Iraq... Probably has 240 of them in and around the major cities.... if this is true then there would maybe be a little credence to this rumor... would be nice. 

Thanks BA for bringing it over. 

And the 13th, though a Sunday, is the beginning of their work week. Please, please, please.

• Upvote 3

My belief is only when the CBI makes the announcement will we really know anything....If small Bill's are being distributed.....with the millions of cell phones in Iraq we will have some visual verification..

Many I speak with believe WS is the real deal......perhaps so.....my understanding is he/she was the main news poster on that site 24/7.....over night it was established he/she was a major business player employing 500 people in Iraq...dealing with major players in the CBI.....today I was told he/she has cancer.....and his site started a fund to raise $1400 for a treatment he couldn't afford......I'm not judging anything.....probably don't have the whole story.....I just look at stuff and try to understand it.....I believe it was 2013 when I was contacted about a Delta from that site....the story was an RV tomorrow......well....it's 2019 now......

So.....don't get to excited about this.......of course as the old tale went with OKIE........the clock always strikes 12 o'clock twice a day........CL

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, chris2028 said:

DWS112

• DWS112
  • Members
  • 776 posts

Is this crazy?

RT

Great find, Window Watcher! 😂

Walking stick may be right.  Iran’s doing comparisons, but can’t reveal how many zeros Iraq deleted, due to the fact Iraq hasn’t announced it.  

Iran, the Sleeping Forex Giant.

Come on Iran, bring it to daddy. 

:cigar: 

Thanks DWS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, rambo12354 said:

If I'm reading this article correctly it says "Iraq, which has already deleted zero zeros from Iraqi dinars. " it tell me that no zero has been removed......just saying!

One country can’t give up, what another country hasn’t done.  Although, they sure did a good job of it. That’s for dang sure. Just didn’t say how many zeros Iraq did. 

22 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I just look at stuff and try to understand it....

Great assessment, CL. But if WS owns a bunch of ATM's and employs 500 people, I would expect he could afford $1400 for 'treatment'. Just sayin'. There's so much quackery on the internet, especially with this investment, we can only make up our own minds. As for me, my wife will have to cremate me with my IQD. Yikes.

:twothumbs:

• Haha 2

King Bean,

I have heard Frank tell his audience on a number of occasions that WS is an employee of the company in Iraq.

Frank always troubles me as he has a very smooth patter and much like any good salesman he can make a convincing story up out of shreds of facts.

Who can forget the call last year when he introduced the supposed war hero Ghost. This man claimed all sorts of heroic deeds while in Iraq including being present at the capture of Saddam Hussein however as the call went on his ever enlarging tales made me suspicious of his integrity. Following Ghost's boastful predictions, nothing positive occurred in the following weeks and Frank has never referred to him since! 

I want to believe Frank but he never really offers anything tangible that any of us can test or investigate personally.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Removing zero's, BTW, makes absolutely no difference to the value of the DInar.  If Zero's were removed, the Iraqi's would be issuing revised new bank notes.  Unfortunately there is no mention of that anywhere, which would otherwise make headlines.

Edited by OfCamelot
added cto comment
  • Downvote 1