Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Guru Opinions @ 8:00 PM EST - 1/10/2019

1-10-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   For all you who ...want a date and a rate – no reinstatement as of yet and the dinar is not yet international. The CBI is still planning for the month of January and so we watch and wait, however I do not see the signs I would want to see to by now to prove this is the case. There is still more than 3 weeks remaining in January.  Also when the dinar does finally reinstate it will most likely be in the range of $3-$4 on exchange with the US dollar. (There is no proof anywhere that this will be the range when re-instated. The now declassified "Future of Iraq Project" document [Bush-Chenny Plan] indicated that it was desired to restore the IQD back to the pre-Saddam rate of $3.33 [the Golden Dinar], but there is no indication as to the time frame to bring it back to such a rate. :) RON). This is NOT going to be slow rise from the program rate 1190 since it will no longer be solely pegged to the US dollar. (Once again - Mtn Goat's opinion...)

1-10-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready  [Q? So the budget being voted on tomorrow [Thursday]. Is that the news we're waiting on for tomorrow or Friday?] We do not really care about their budget. The RV will happen independent of that. I think parliament is a smoke screen. Stuff in Iraq almost always comes from back room meetings. Sounds like cabinet will be announced tomorrow.

1-09-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   I’m still pretty solid about 2019.  In fact, I like it a lot Not this week in particular, but in general - I think we've got a solid chance...this year! I've been keeping an eye on the situation for a few months now, waiting to see the trend I'm seeing right now.  Waiting for all the pieces to come together.  And I finally feel like it's time to voice the following thoughts. We may all enjoy a lower pump price, but I guarantee you the Middle East and all our Texas oil boys don't necessarily like them! That's exactly why OPEC entered into a production limit agreement in the not-so-distant past...because supply and demand drives price.  Oil is on sale right now, due to a very high supply, and I don't think we'll see an RV while the sale is on. It's simply not in the CBI's best interest to do so...(post 1 of 3)... 

1-09-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   The good and bad news is this - there are actions being taken to get the price of oil back up.  ...Now, think about this little tidbit...Iraq has "confirmed their commitment to participating" in the oil productions cuts. But, as a savvy reader who remembers the details, you also know that Iraq was not specifically included in the original OPEC agreement. Iraq is essentially standing on the sidelines, voicing support, encouraging the action... but reserving the right to step back from it and swoop in on some profits once they are there again, while everyone else frantically tries to organize a vote to release themselves from their self-imposed restrictions. At that point in time, Iraq will have all the time they need to successfully execute a couple days or even weeks of trading, exchanging currency with higher values and reaping profits on said exchanges, and everyone wins...(post 2 of 3)...

1-09-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Yes, EVERYONE wins.  Even the OPEC members that may have seemingly "lost" some revenue with their limited production agreement. The truth of that matter is that none of them are in the dark about the potential for Iraq to revalue. They all sit there, innocently and conveniently silent about Iraq's exclusion from the agreement. Coincidence? I think not. In fact, this is the KEY. It's staring the world in the face, and only a small group of us are even paying attention.  I'm Ok with that.  HCL is still a pivotal issue, but there's no point in finalizing the HCL until oil prices go back up.  More good news - Iraq is in a very good position to implement HCL, so once we see this graph going up again...game on..!   ...(post 3 of 3)...
:twothumbs: .....:tiphat:

• Upvote 4

At 8:42 PM EST:

1-10-2019   Intel Guru Delta   "The largest deletion of zeros in  history."  Quote:  "The elimination of zeros is not new in Iran, it was preceded by Venezuela when it omitted five zeros, and Iraq which has already deleted zeros from Iraqi dinars..."     [Q? Delta, if they deleted any zeros we would see it on the CBI web site IMO and all the zeros are still there. THEY CAN HOLD IT FROM US WITH-IN 30 DAYS...

• Haha 1