Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump’s Old Advice About How To Defeat A Wall Comes Back To Haunt Him

The key is they found ANOTHER Tunnel.  Put some sensors along the border and that shuts that activity to 0.   So now we need a HUGE WALL to stop the illegals from rushing and overwhelming our border agents.  There is another way to stop all the illegal activity.  Put some sharp shooters along the border and drop a few.  It's a drastic approach but it would work.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

There is another way to stop all the illegal activity.  Put some sharp shooters along the border and drop a few.  It's a drastic approach but it would work.  

:bravo:

I have felt the same way about taggers. Drop a few and you will see a drop in terrorism. Because that is what tagging is used for. Mark their territory and strike fear in the residents. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 1/13/2019 at 1:42 PM, Pitcher said:

The key is they found ANOTHER Tunnel.  Put some sensors along the border and that shuts that activity to 0.   So now we need a HUGE WALL to stop the illegals from rushing and overwhelming our border agents.  There is another way to stop all the illegal activity.  Put some sharp shooters along the border and drop a few.  It's a drastic approach but it would work.  

Omg

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

When Jesus returns he will be an illegal alien... Are we going to shoot him too?

B/A

Note:  No offense intended.

Not if he resembles the historically inaccurate portrait hanging in most North American churches.  :blink:  Besides, when Jesus returns, he won't be travelling alone.   

Image result for white anglo saxon jesus portrait

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/13/2019 at 1:42 PM, Pitcher said:

So how would you shoot people exactly. A women carrying a child? Would that be fair game? Or would it be like hunting deer. Let the doe’s and fawns pass and try to get the stags..........Do you even realize what you just said. Good God!

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Let the doe’s and fawns pass and try to get the stags.........

Works for me.

There is a quiet war on for the control of the US by foreign nationals. 

We are under an invasion. Have been for years. 

Does "breaking the law" have a different meaning to you than what it says?

Start dropping the "mules" (no offense intended Muleslayer) and this will slow drastically or stop.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Works for me.

There is a quiet war on for the control of the US by foreign nationals. 

We are under an invasion. Have been for years. 

Does "breaking the law" have a different meaning to you than what it says?

Start dropping the "mules" (no offense intended Muleslayer) and this will slow drastically or stop.

No that doesn’t work for you. The women and children are illegal too. (Does “breaking the law” have a different meaning to you). No no you got to drop the women and children too. No exceptions illegal is illegal...........This place is getting down right scary now.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

This place already is scary in case you haven't noticed. People are dying because of illegal entrants into the US. 

And no I give a pass to the mother and kids and just have them picked up and deported as they cross. They may learn a lesson when the guy they pay or who has forced them to cross with him is dropped. I am not heartless but a lesson needs to be taught. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

This place already is scary in case you haven't noticed. People are dying because of illegal entrants into the US. 

And no I give a pass to the mother and kids and just have them picked up and deported as they cross. They may learn a lesson when the guy they pay or who has forced them to cross with him is dropped. I am not heartless but a lesson needs to be taught. 

Well what you waiting for go down there and kill some illegals.........Let me know how that works out for you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

25 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

So Shabby, if the depictions of Jesus in the church are inaccurate, why don't you issue your rendition of what he looks like so we will all be enlightened. I am very interested in seeing what you present.

I don't have a rendering, but common sense tells me the chances he would look more middle eastern than european are pretty high, certainly not like a modern day North American caucasian male.  Like I said earlier, no offense intended.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1

I don't respond a lot on here but, I'm tried of the crap surrounding our President. I have never witnessed such hate, oh wait I have when Obama was President. So it's not a black or white thing..... witch is good to know. How about this, the Country picked Trump. He is President. Can we stop being so disrespectful? We have other Countries looking at us in disbelief. We have a Government that can't get right...oh sorry, that's President Trump's fault.....NOT! Does he shoot from the hip, yeah but, I think that's why a lot of Americans voted for him. We were tired of the spinnery from Obama and lost respect for Hillarious after Benghazi, well at least I did. I did 3 year's in Iraq, and would never leave men to die. And as for the border wall. It's needed and we all know it. If anyone other than President Trump was trying to push this, it would have been done! And if you were butt hurt by what I said, I'm sorry....not sorry! 😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mr.B. said:

I don't respond a lot on here but, I'm tried of the crap surrounding our President. I have never witnessed such hate, oh wait I have when Obama was President. So it's not a black or white thing..... witch is good to know. How about this, the Country picked Trump. He is President. Can we stop being so disrespectful? We have other Countries looking at us in disbelief. We have a Government that can't get right...oh sorry, that's President Trump's fault.....NOT! Does he shoot from the hip, yeah but, I think that's why a lot of Americans voted for him. We were tired of the spinnery from Obama and lost respect for Hillarious after Benghazi, well at least I did. I did 3 year's in Iraq, and would never leave men to die. And as for the border wall. It's needed and we all know it. If anyone other than President Trump was trying to push this, it would have been done! And if you were butt hurt by what I said, I'm sorry....not sorry! 😜

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, Mr. B.....thank you for yours.  :peace:  It is a vicious cycle.  That said, I don't recall anybody on the right begging for respect of Obama when he was president....they were begging for his birth certificate, instead.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, Mr. B.....thank you for yours.  :peace:  It is a vicious cycle.  That said, I don't recall anybody on the right begging for respect of Obama when he was president....they were begging for his birth certificate, instead.

GO RV, then BV

True, but even that went away. But like you said, it's an option. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

You are right, it did go away....when Donald was pressured to kill the birther movement on his own the campaign trail.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Yeah, he did kill it........then the people elected him President 🤫 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

likely he'll be duly impeached for directing Cohen to lie to Congress.

This does look bad for him. Apparently, they have other witnesses and emails to back it up... And with Rudi changing his story to say he never said there wasn't collusion it looks even worse. Ask any police detective, when people change their story it is a giant red flag...

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 3

So Shabs, you don't think it odd that no one has been able to find legit birth certificate? No one ( that we know of) has seen his Columbia transcript and grades, nor anyone who even remembers seeing or associating with him at Columbia. No records of his grades or writings at Harvard. Just a total mystery. And yet many in this country especially the Lame Steam Media completely ignore all of this because it is a Rat. Remember how they force the RINO McCain to prove he was a citizen? Damn sure a double standard. Our media today is like Pravda in the old Soviet Union.