Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump’s Old Advice About How To Defeat A Wall Comes Back To Haunt Him

32 minutes ago, caddieman said:

You are right just like slick Willy. So see we agree Trump is just as bad.......and even worse than Bill Clinton. So what you have done is put Trump on the same level as Bill. Wonder if slick Willy ever grabed Miss Uiniverse by the P....... You know because you can do that. They don’t mind. 

it is obvious to me that you are a doppelganger.

just out of curiosity

your alter ego is?

I am placing a ten Quatloo bet on B/A!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

I find it odd that some recalcitrant and incorrigible posters lack the nous so as to pin the state of the entire nation and THEIR OWN personal well being on THEIR OWN personal affinity toward the person in ANY given elected or appointed position whereas to simultaneously deny the imperative nature of ACTUALLY observing the Division Of Powers as noted in the specific sections of The Articles Of The Constitution Of The United States Of America for the elected and appointed persons.

The duping of the Citizens Of The United States Of America should, and REALLY must, be the primary concern to rectify the ensuing ill state of affairs AND terminate the behaviors of such perpetrators AND exercise Rule Of Law for the culpable.

For far too long the elected and appointed officials have maintained a double standard of declaring one thing and doing quite another with the ill effects implemented and practiced in plain sight without proper identification and presentation to the public by the media conglomerates collectively known as "the press".

The future well being of those in stolid denial is compromised if the requisite outcome is NOT interdicted while the self fashioned just cause of the recalcitrant and incorrigible is fixated on ANY elected or appointed official contrary to THEIR Personal Affinity as a distraction whereas believed to be a necessary justice to decry the characteristics of the elected or appointed individual OUTSIDE the Division Of Powers as noted in the specific sections of The Articles Of The Constitution Of The United States Of America.

The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights is sought to be disabled to remove said protections for the promotion and advancement of ALL that would enslave and reduce to despotism those that no longer enjoy said protection by enemies within AND without.

Also notable is the propensity of the recalcitrant and incorrigible sans of Reason AND Common Sense to fail to recognize the proactive nature of elected and appointed persons to proactively and comprehensively exercise the corresponding duty to ensure the free exercise of EVERY Citizen Of The United States Of America possessively upholding The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights as THEIR personal, noted, and rightful possession thereof for THEIR own enjoyment and collective beneficiary of We The People as Citizens Of The United States Of America.

As a necessary duty of one's own natural inclination is to ardently support elected and appointed officials exercising the Division Of Powers as noted in the specific sections of The Articles Of The Constitution Of The United States Of America as True The United States Of America Patriots. ANY consistently exercised practices contrary to those upholding The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights by the recalcitrant and incorrigible notably self denotes THEM of being an enemy within of the True The United States Of America Patriots. The recalcitrant and incorrigible refuse to acknowledge and practice those essentials for THEIR OWN well being for THEIR OWN enjoyment and benefit with subsequent amicable and peaceable relations with True The United States Of America Patriots.

In light of OBVIOUS fact, the recalcitrant and incorrigible are openly welcomed to enjoy the enlightenment offered as a state of freedom NOT currently enjoyed due to the present and perpetual inextricable adjoining of THEIR "cognition" AND "safe space".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, davis411 said:

I saw that... Weird stuff for sure.

B/A

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Pitcher said:

If we had the funds for real Border Security to find the tunnels, it would be as easy as taking candy from a baby to stop that activity.  In the Sinai Dessert the US put sensors all over the peninsula to protect both Egypt and Israel from each other.  That was done almost 40 years ago using sensors that could detect a mouse.  The entire operation was enforced by the UN Peace keeping force.  My brother in law who worked for the company that made the sensors was stationed there to monitor them in the early 80’s. Over the Holidays we actually talked about the newer technology to alert border agents of movement and tunneling activities on the border.  While we both agree a 2500 mile border wall is impossible, it is necessary at the major population areas on the border to stop the rushing activities that overwhelm our agents.

Time to put some modern sensors on the Mexican Border.  The Wall is just one part of Border Security and Trump has even stated such. When Dems and Reps finally get serious about our Security instead of playing political games these caravans and border rushes will cease.  It’s a huge problem BA.  It’s costing our country BILLIONS.  I for one am glad President Trump is digging in on this political time bomb.

” A manufactured crisis”  I think not, ask the California law officer’s family who lost their loved one at Christmas.  I’m sure his family doesn’t think it is a “ manufactured crisis”

BA, as sincerely as I can state it, Trump is correct about Border Security.  I hope you never have to stare down a few Illegals in a Home Depot parking lot that are not there to be friendly.  I’ve been there, it happened to me and it’s not a pleasant experience.

Border Security is all about politics. I for one say good for Trump for standing up to the ridicule, and hysteria by people who don’t have a clue what’s going on at our southern border. 

Yes we do need to invest in modern security not mid-evil technology... Yes the crisis is manufactured. The graph below shows the number of illegals has been going down for over a decade... So it is obvious that Trump just wants a legacy... If he wanted to improve border security he would listen to the security experts who say modern technology is a better investment... But of course he know more than the security experts who have dedicated their lives to their industry...

Image result for illegal immigrant stats in us

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

BA, are you kidding me.  A graph to tell us we don't have a problem.  Please, do not insult my intelligence.  Why don't you take your little graph and show it to the law officer's family who was gunned down on Christmas and tell them we don't have any problems.   ANY, unauthorized, ILLEGAL immigration is a BIG problem.  People rushing our borders to gain entrance to the USA is a BIG Problem!!!!.  What the graph doesn't tell you is that the number of illegals entering our country are more violent than in 1990.  ACTS OF VIOLENCE against US citizens has increased.  You Dems have dug in on this issue and you're going to lose the PR battle.  US citizens want Border Security!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

The video is totally metaphorical speech written to inspire a graduating college class.  Basically when youy develope a life plan/businesss plan and obsticles come up, ie a concrete wall, adapt your plan to overcome the road block. Then re-focus onto your plan. Any can see that, unless your a antifa fachist type like some people who's initials could be B and A.  They end up believing their own propaganda, and call you names if you don't agree with them.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

BA, are you kidding me.  A graph to tell us we don't have a problem.  Please, do not insult my intelligence.  Why don't you take your little graph and show it to the law officer's family who was gunned down on Christmas and tell them we don't have any problems.   ANY, unauthorized, ILLEGAL immigration is a BIG problem.  People rushing our borders to gain entrance to the USA is a BIG Problem!!!!.  What the graph doesn't tell you is that the number of illegals entering our country are more violent than in 1990.  ACTS OF VIOLENCE against US citizens has increased.  You Dems have dug in on this issue and you're going to lose the PR battle.  US citizens want Border Security!!!!!!!!!

Sad story and yes these things happen. Go tell the families of all Americans who were killed by Americans. Go tell the 13 year old girl in Wisconsin who's parents were killed by some white trash American. Violence isn't a ethnic thing. You and I both know immigrants who are good people.

Do you think building a wall will bring the number of illegals to zero? I know you don't believe that. Just like I don't believe removing all guns would end violence...

I have said it many times but people refuse to accept that if they were not being hired they would be less likely to come... So let's punish those who invite them to our country. Let's put our military along the border. Let's invest in technology to works... Investing technology and our military creates jobs... Building a wall creates a palette for graffiti. 

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

50 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Sad story and yes these things happen. Go tell the families of all Americans who were killed by Americans. Go tell the 13 year old girl in Wisconsin who's parents were killed by some white trash American. Violence isn't a ethnic thing. You and I both know immigrants who are good people.

Do you think building a wall will bring the number of illegals to zero? I know you don't believe that. Just like I don't believe removing all guns would end violence...

I have said it many times but people refuse to accept that if they were not being hired they would be less likely to come... So let's punish those who invite them to our country. Let's put our military along the border. Let's invest in technology to works... Investing technology and our military creates jobs... Building a wall creates a palette for graffiti. 

B/A

A wall will be just like the French maginot line. Worthless, they will go under or have a ladder one foot taller than the wall built. A wall will not keep out people, technology will. Trump is just trying to keep a campaign promise at the expense of government employees. Sad.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

Caddieman Trump was never accused of rape actual rape. Huge difference their. And you might be a republican but you Damn sure don't sound like a conservative, especially thinking Kasick is something great. That fool is nothing but an Establishment Elitist swamp dweller and no better than the Rats IMO! His nam Ka Sick is as appropriate as Flake, both cut from the same cloth of RINO. And I do not give a damn whether he said Mexicao would pay or not as long as the wall gets built.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

Keep preaching it’s all about Trump. Both of you are wrong and it will re-elect Trump for another 4 years if you Dems keep preaching open borders and Sanctuary Cities and States.  I don’t know where you live but come down to Houston and I will personally show you what open borders does to a city.  I’ll even give you a weapon to defend yourself when I take you for a drive at midnight in the barrio. 

Why, why can’t the people who want to work in the US immigrate legally. Why can’t we process them and know who they are and what is their status criminally.  Why is it so important for Dems to have open borders. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

BA, it was a sad story that was unnecessary as that criminal had been deported several times. He and many like him have no business being in the US. Shut the border and the violent crime will subside. We can also debate the huge amounts of illegal drugs that are pouring over our borders.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I also see you guys get so mad at me that you continue to pass out the reds. All you want to do is pass out Reds and spew your Dem talking points. No sense trying to discuss anything with you anymore.  I can turn on MSNBC or go to the Huffington post to get the same nonsensical info you are parroting. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I also see you guys get so mad at me that you continue to pass out the reds. All you want to do is pass out Reds and spew your Dem talking points. No sense trying to discuss anything with you anymore.  I can turn on MSNBC or go to the Huffington post to get the same nonsensical info you are parroting. 

14 hours ago, Synopsis said:

In light of OBVIOUS fact, the recalcitrant and incorrigible are openly welcomed to enjoy the enlightenment offered as a state of freedom NOT currently enjoyed due to the present and perpetual inextricable adjoining of THEIR "cognition" AND "safe space".

I ran out of purple trophies AND emeralds TODAY (like A LOT of OTHER DAYS) so I'll have to stop by later, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!!

:tiphat:

:salute: !!!SOLDIER ON!!! :salute:

I got YOUR six, Pitcher!!!

• Thanks 1

Oh, I get it md.  They can’t defend their open borders policy so they pass out Reds and call us names. Fools and pawns of a group of people who could give 2 cents about them or what they want. The Dems and their masters have a plan and an agenda, and they will use whoever is dumb enough to spew their policies.  In 2 years the Dems have not shown the American people how they plan to help them. All they have is “get Trump” and deflect anything that proves how unlawful they were under Obama. HRC, what a thief and a unlawful crook!!!!

The policy of letting illegals into our country and getting everything free is unsustainable and will drive the US into bankruptcy, civil war, or both.  That is the real goal. Two University Of Columbia students wrote a paper entitled how to turn America into a Communist country in 1966.  If you take the time to read it you can easily see that the plan is being worked to the letter. If our leaders are not going to protect our borders and enforce our laws and the US citizens allow it you will not be free in 2-3 generations. 

Romney was correct when he stated that we are at the tipping point. When 51% of the voters think it’s best to turn their lives over to government control the USA will be a very controlled people with many less freedoms.  

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Oh, I get it md.  They can’t defend their open borders policy so they pass out Reds and call us names. Fools and pawns of a group of people who could give 2 cents about them or what they want. The Dems and their masters have a plan and an agenda, and they will use whoever is dumb enough to spew their policies.  In 2 years the Dems have not shown the American people how they plan to help them. All they have is “get Trump” and deflect anything that proves how unlawful they were under Obama. HRC, what a thief and a unlawful crook!!!!

The policy of letting illegals into our country and getting everything free is unsustainable and will drive the US into bankruptcy, civil war, or both.  That is the real goal. Two University Of Columbia students wrote a paper entitled how to turn America into a Communist country in 1966.  If you take the time to read it you can easily see that the plan is being worked to the letter. If our leaders are not going to protect our borders and enforce our laws and the US citizens allow it you will not be free in 2-3 generations. 

Romney was correct when he stated that we are at the tipping point. When 51% of the voters think it’s best to turn their lives over to government control the USA will be a very controlled people with many less freedoms.  

51 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Caddieman Trump was never accused of rape actual rape. Huge difference their. And you might be a republican but you Damn sure don't sound like a conservative, especially thinking Kasick is something great. That fool is nothing but an Establishment Elitist swamp dweller and no better than the Rats IMO! His nam Ka Sick is as appropriate as Flake, both cut from the same cloth of RINO. And I do not give a damn whether he said Mexicao would pay or not as long as the wall gets built.

What does rape have anything to do with talking about Trump?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Lol passing out reds.........Just like you guys are doing

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Call me crazy.... But at least I understand technology old and new.

TUCSON — Mexican authorities uncovered another tunnel in Nogales, Sonora — across the border from Nogales, Arizona — which they suspect was used to smuggle drugs and people across the U.S.-Mexico border.

It's the third time they have made such a discovery in less than a month, and comes amid President Donald Trump's demand for funding to build more physical barriers along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Mexican Federal Police on Wednesday posted a short video of the tunnel on Twitter. Police said the tunnel measured about 32 feet in length, but offered few other details, such as the location or how they found it.

The video shows two police officers opening up a manhole underneath the extensive drainage channels that lie below the downtown areas in the twin cities of Nogales. The channels are used to ease the flow of runoff water during storms and typically flow north from Sonora into Arizona because of the terrain. But they are also commonly used in smuggling attempts. 

As the video progresses, it shows the officers inside the tunnel, following it to the point where it originates at an unknown location. The officer recording is heard asking, "Is that the exit?" A second officer responds "yes" as he pushes open the entrance to the tunnel overhead.

Attempts to contact and request more information from the Mexican Federal Police were unsuccessful. U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials in Arizona are also unable to provide information because they furloughed their communication staff due to the ongoing partial government shutdown, which is now the longest in U.S. history.

Effectiveness of walls under scrutiny

Trump's insistence on border-security funding is central to the fight that has resulted in the shutdown.

As part of his push to secure more funding, Trump cites high numbers of drugs coming across the Southwest U.S. border and claims that "These numbers will be DRASTICALLY REDUCED if we have a Wall!"

However, the vast majority of the drugs that he alludes to, including heroin, are increasingly caught at the legal ports of entry, which would be unaffected by the construction of additional physical barriers.

READ MORE: Most hard drugs seized at border ports; a wall wouldn't stop it

Critics routinely point to drug tunnels as a sign that walls don't work.

U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., broached the topic during one of several failed meetings between congressional Democratic leadership and Trump to try to end the stalemate.

As the president visited south Texas on Thursday, one of the border officials he met with explained how smugglers had turned to tunneling underneath areas of the border where physical barriers had been built. 

"This is the second tunnel recently that we've located. This is an area that we actually have wall," Melissa Lucio, the Border Patrol's agent in charge of the McAllen station, told Trump as he looked on. 

"We're doing such a great job in utilizing the right resources in that particular area, that they've (smugglers) become so frustrated they're using other tactics," she added. "They're actually digging tunnels. This is about 25 feet long, and 2 to 3 feet high."

Smugglers increasingly using tunnels

In this March 6, 2017 photo, a member of the Border

In this March 6, 2017 photo, a member of the Border
More

Tunnels have become an increasingly common tactic that smugglers have used to get around stricter enforcement at the border, especially in sections that have had physical barriers in place for many years and decades, such as Arizona and California's borders with Mexico.

Along the Arizona border, Nogales is one of the main areas where large numbers of drug tunnels are uncovered on either side. 

Just last week, Mexican Federal Police located a 65-foot tunnel inside an abandoned business in Nogales, Sonora, about four blocks south of the international boundary, according to Mexican media

Before then, on Dec. 17, Customs and Border Protection officials in Arizona said they and Mexican officials had located another tunnel in downtown Nogales as part of a "routine binational tunnel sweep."

The unfinished, 50-foot tunnel stretched nearly 44 feet into Arizona, from the drainage channels underneath the twin cities to an empty parking lot, CBP said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/amid-border-wall-debate-third-025943458.html

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1