Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donald Trump’s Old Advice About How To Defeat A Wall Comes Back To Haunt Him

Not even sure how to address this......apples to apples......nope.....encouraging new graduates to go out and make their mark in life....even when confronted with difficulties......perhaps the entire sound bite would clear this up......but for both previous posters....if this is the best you have....do yourselves a favor.......consider heading to an early Friday happy hour.....CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, caddieman said:

It’s down right embarrassing Trump is the President of the USA.

What's embarrassing is how many people accept his deception... I know we have all been hoodwinked at sometime in our life, and it is hard to admit it, but how long can his blatant lies be accepted by his followers. His saying he never said Mexico would pay for the wall yesterday is simply outrageous... It was one of his biggest ongoing statements throughout the campaign. For him to say he never said it is insane. What he never said was the wall would be built with taxpayer monies...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Probably as much as Obama’s supporters accepted his outrageous lies. 

Go to anti Trump detox BA before your hate communes you.

He’s our President.  You have 2 years before you can try to vote him out.  

Deal with it just like I had to deal with that liar Obama.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Probably as much as Obama’s supporters accepted his outrageous lies. 

Go to anti Trump detox BA before your hate communes you.

He’s our President.  You have 2 years before you can try to vote him out.  

Deal with it just like I had to deal with that liar Obama.  

Lol so who do you think lies the most?............And he just might not make it 2 more years......just sayen

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

Thanks for the red ruby, I could care less.  I don’t do that but if it makes your day go for it.  

It doesn’t matter to me who lies the most, they both lie, as have all Modern US Presidents.  

Barry’s lies were very hurtful to me and my family. You know, the ones about his ACA.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I agree all politicians lie... That is the nature of the beast, as sad as that is... But does anyone think that after hearing Trump say hundreds of times that Mexico will pay, that it is nuts for him to say he never said it? If he said I said it, it didn't work and I have to do something else, I would understand that, but him saying he never said it is just odd. It is as if he doesn't think anyone noticed the hundreds if not thousands of times it has been played on the air. You have to wonder if he is losing touch with reality. It is like someone stealing an ATM card using it and then being surprised the bank had a security camera... I just think it is one more strange thing to add to the list.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for the red ruby, I could care less.  I don’t do that but if it makes your day go for it.  

It doesn’t matter to me who lies the most, they both lie, as have all Modern US Presidents.  

Barry’s lies were very hurtful to me and my family. You know, the ones about his ACA.  

That’s what I thought. You know who lies the most. And it’s not even close. Like most Trump supporters you can’t bring yourselves to just say it. And don’t even get me started about the way he treats women! “You know you can go up and grab them by the P........” Yes sir that’s our President! But hey you’re 401k’s up so who cares. Like I said embarrassed he is representing the USA to the world.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

It doesn’t matter to me who lies the most, they both lie

You are here to agitate and give Red rubies.  I’m not going to lower myself to your level.

It is my wish that Trump builds a HUGE wall so I can watch you Dems heads explode.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i know it’s hard for some on this board to believe that walls don’t work but they do and here is just one example of what happens when a wall is built.  Put down the MSNBC bong and do a little research or use some common sense.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/08/22/homeland-security-secretary-border-walls-work-yuma-sector-proves-it-elaine-duke-column/586853001/

• Thanks 5

CNN's Acosta Confirms Walled Part of the Border is Crisis-Free

CNN reporter Jim Acosta confirmed no crisis existed along a walled portion of the U.S.-Mexico border during a visit Thursday.

In a video shared to Twitter, Acosta pointed to "some of the steel slats that the president's been talking about." Walking along the border in McAllen, Texas, Acosta noted that the president has warned of a national emergency at the unwalled portion of the southern border. Acosta observed that this emergency did not exist along the portion of the border that had already been secured with steel slats.

"As we're walking along here we're not saying any kind of imminent danger," he remarked, patting the border barrier with his hand as he filmed himself. "There are no migrants trying to rush towards this fence

https://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/cnns-acosta-confirms-walled-part-of-the-border-is-crisis-free/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

CNN's Acosta Mocked for Border Wall Video CNN's chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta took a Twitter beating Thursday for posting a video meant to debunk President Donald Trump's claims of a border crisis – but ended up proving his point that barriers increase security.

"Here are some of the steel slats that the president's been talking about," Acosta said while reporting from the southern border. "But as we're walking along here, we're not seeing any kind of imminent danger," adding "There are no migrants trying to rush toward this fence."

Acosta then declared there was "no sign of the national emergency that the president has been talking about" and it was "tranquil" near him. He captioned the video, "I found some steel slats down on the border. But I don't see anything resembling a national emergency situation, at least not in the McAllen TX area of the border where Trump will be [Thursday]."

The video – taken ahead of Trump's border visit Thursday – got pounded from media watchdogs and critics alike.

"Jim Acosta just posted one of the biggest self owns ever," social media strategist Caleb Hull tweeted. "He's walking along the border where there's a wall in place talking about how there's nothing that 'resembles a national emergency situation' and 'there's no migrants trying to rush.' That's because there's a wall, Jim."

One of Acosta's former colleagues at CNN, Peter Hamby, also took a swipe, calling the video "glib" and "customized for re-tweets." Another poster cracked, "you found a place where there is a barrier and all is quiet? Jim, do you know what point you're actually making here?"

Trump 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale also rubbed it in, thanking Acosta "for pointing out how peaceful, safe, and secure it is at a part of the border that HAS a wall," while Daily Wire editor Ben Shapiro was more blunt, calling Acosta a "dolt."

Related Stories:

Read Newsmax: CNN's Jim Acosta Mocked for Video Showing Border Wall Working in Texas | Newsmax.com 

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/jim-acosta-liberal-activist-twitter-cnn/2019/01/10/id/897713/

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

San Diego TV station: CNN declined our 'local view' because of reports on wall effectiveness

A San Diego television station on Thursday said that CNN had asked for a "local view" and then "declined to hear from us" after past reports from the station showed that a border wall was effective. 

A CNN spokesperson pushed back on KUSI's claim on Friday, calling it a "non story" since the network ultimately didn't book any reporters from stations in the San Diego area. 

"We called several local stations to book someone for a show. We didn’t end up booking any of them," says a CNN spokesperson in a statement to The Hill. "That happens many times every single day. We did, however, book a reporter from KUSI for a story on immigration and the border wall on CNN in November. This is a non story."

Immigration, the partial government shutdown and President Trump's proposed border wall have all been topics dominating the cable news landscape since the shutdown began three weeks ago. 

"Thursday morning, CNN called the KUSI Newsroom asking if one of our reporters could give them a local view of the debate surrounding the border wall and government shutdown," a report by KUSI, an independent station in San Diego that began airing in 1982, begins. 

"KUSI offered our own Dan Plante, who has reported dozens of times on the border, including one story from 2016 that was retweeted by former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, and posted on DrudgeReport.com," it continues while linking to a border fence tour report.

"We believe CNN declined a report from KUSI because we informed them that most Border Patrol Agents we have spoken to told us the barrier does in fact work," it concludes. "We have continuously been told by Border Patrol Agents that the barrier along the Southern border helps prevent illegal entries, drugs, and weapons from entering the United States, and the numbers prove it." 

The partial government shutdown over funding for the wall reached its 21st day on Friday. Trump has demanded $5.7 billion for the wall, while Democrats have offered $1.3 billion for border security measures.

Trump is said to be strongly considering a national emergency declaration as it appears a funding bill getting through Congress with his demands is unlikely. Some legal scholars and Democrats have argued the president does not have the authority to make such a declaration for that reason.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/424876-san-diego-tv-station-cnn-declined-our-local-view-because-of-reports-on-wall

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Ted Cruz Wants to Build a Wall Across the Mexican Border; Enrique Cruz Accused of Digging a Tunnel Under the Border

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, April 5, 2012 San Diego tunnel to smuggle drugs discovered on US-Mexico border
An earlier tunnel: U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, April 5, 2012, San Diego tunnel discovered on the US-Mexico border

Arrests were made Wednesday for yet another a tunnel under the US-Mexican border: “It is the 12th large-scale drug smuggling tunnel discovered along the California-Mexico border since 2006” (ice.gov)

https://miningawareness.wordpress.com/2016/03/26/ted-cruz-wants-to-build-a-wall-across-the-mexican-border-enrique-cruz-dug-a-tunnel-under-the-border/

This is an older story but facts are facts.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

How many illegals can build this kind of tunnel? Few, but there are a lot of illegals can just walk across the border.  MY point is that just because they can build  tunnel across the border, that does not give liberals the reason not to support building walls or fence.  The wall will secure the border and allow them more time to look for this kind of infrastructure.  Just an opinion.  The border wall works at the San Diego border.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

If we had the funds for real Border Security to find the tunnels, it would be as easy as taking candy from a baby to stop that activity.  In the Sinai Dessert the US put sensors all over the peninsula to protect both Egypt and Israel from each other.  That was done almost 40 years ago using sensors that could detect a mouse.  The entire operation was enforced by the UN Peace keeping force.  My brother in law who worked for the company that made the sensors was stationed there to monitor them in the early 80’s. Over the Holidays we actually talked about the newer technology to alert border agents of movement and tunneling activities on the border.  While we both agree a 2500 mile border wall is impossible, it is necessary at the major population areas on the border to stop the rushing activities that overwhelm our agents.

Time to put some modern sensors on the Mexican Border.  The Wall is just one part of Border Security and Trump has even stated such. When Dems and Reps finally get serious about our Security instead of playing political games these caravans and border rushes will cease.  It’s a huge problem BA.  It’s costing our country BILLIONS.  I for one am glad President Trump is digging in on this political time bomb.

” A manufactured crisis”  I think not, ask the California law officer’s family who lost their loved one at Christmas.  I’m sure his family doesn’t think it is a “ manufactured crisis”

BA, as sincerely as I can state it, Trump is correct about Border Security.  I hope you never have to stare down a few Illegals in a Home Depot parking lot that are not there to be friendly.  I’ve been there, it happened to me and it’s not a pleasant experience.

Border Security is all about politics. I for one say good for Trump for standing up to the ridicule, and hysteria by people who don’t have a clue what’s going on at our southern border. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey caddieman, he may be Prez for another 6 years. Yeah why don't you tell us about the lies Obummer told us and how Slick Willie(I am sure he was one of your heroes) treated women? I quote " put some ice on that lip". You know DAMN well what I am talking about. Conservatives have had to put up with BS like this, so suck it up Buttercup and tolerate our guy until you can elect one of your Communist, America destroying Rats one day. If you have a body temp of 50 degrees and cast a shadow, you know the last 4 Prezs have lied, I will give you that. Now let's look at which one has done the most for the betterment of the country. And unless you have your head buried so far up your A$$ you can't see, you know it is Trump. So sit back and enjoy the ride. One day, (if we are that unfortunate) we will have a Prez from your side and you can get back to the comrade brigade.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

You are here to agitate and give Red rubies.  I’m not going to lower myself to your level.

It is my wish that Trump builds a HUGE wall so I can watch you Dems heads explode.  

So how do you feel about Trumps treatment of women?.............we got time.......we will wait.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

About the same as Clinton, both men have bad morals.  I’m done with you Candy, until you stop being an arrogant condescending, know it all.  I’ll be happy to debate you but you’re going to have to get off you MSNBC high horse.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Hey caddieman, he may be Prez for another 6 years. Yeah why don't you tell us about the lies Obummer told us and how Slick Willie(I am sure he was one of your heroes) treated women? I quote " put some ice on that lip". You know DAMN well what I am talking about. Conservatives have had to put up with BS like this, so suck it up Buttercup and tolerate our guy until you can elect one of your Communist, America destroying Rats one day. If you have a body temp of 50 degrees and cast a shadow, you know the last 4 Prezs have lied, I will give you that. Now let's look at which one has done the most for the betterment of the country. And unless you have your head buried so far up your A$$ you can't see, you know it is Trump. So sit back and enjoy the ride. One day, (if we are that unfortunate) we will have a Prez from your side and you can get back to the comrade brigade.

Lol Dude I’m a republican. And you lemmings hang on every lie this dude tells. “Mexico is going to pay for the wall.” And here we go he is going to pay for it with disaster relief funds! That’s tax payers that is paying for the wall. “I will own shutting down the government” Now it’s the Democrats fault. I long for the day of John Kasick Ten times the man. Trump is a baffoon 

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 5

16 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

About the same as Clinton, both men have bad morals.  I’m done with you Candy, until you stop being an arrogant condescending, know it all.  I’ll be happy to debate you but you’re going to have to get off you MSNBC high horse.  

You are right just like slick Willy. So see we agree Trump is just as bad.......and even worse than Bill Clinton. So what you have done is put Trump on the same level as Bill. Wonder if slick Willy ever grabed Miss Uiniverse by the P....... You know because you can do that. They don’t mind. 

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 4