Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 9 January 2018

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, TOMINVEGAS said:

Another new year and no change in the IQD value.....very disappointing.

Don't worry - we all wish this would of happened years ago. I for one, who've had IQD since 2007, want this as much as anybody, but also know if this takes 10 more years (oh lord I hope not), it's what it is and there's nothing we can do about it. Hang in there, be positive, it'll happen, then all these years of disappointment will vanish away!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Come on, Oil is never going to reach the $115 per barrel like it did a couple years ago.  It may spike a bit and slump a bit but with the US producing more oil, it will remain virtually flat for the next few years.  Lets not forget Lithium .  Electric vehicles will soon start taking over the market and oil will remain flat. There is no good time to RV except the present before trends head downwind.  Don't base your decisions on false hopes and exuberant speculation.

• Upvote 2

Mr. jimbarnhardt, , I've been on this ride since 2003, joined DV 2009. it's going on 16 years and still no end in sight. Your thoughts??

I would be a VERY HAPPY camper at a R.V. .05. I don't normally post , but had to respond to 10 years.

Regards. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Adam,  Happy belated New Year to you and your family as well as to all the mods and members who keep this site functioning at high and consistent quality. 

I like your perception taking into account the economics of oil. One certainly can't ignore the position Iraq has by not being part of a limiting agreement. 

I slso lkke the perception that chris smith pointed out (thanks Chris!) and the comments posted by others in this post. 

keylime, you are correct - oil was high a couple of years ago, but Iraq was still dealing with too many  dasholes and the 'post maliki' recovery.

I too have a good feeling about 2019 and truly hope that all those in need get the financial help they need from an increase in the artificially suppressed value of the dinar.

Like many others, one of the things I like about Trump is his willingness to call things like they are as openly and easily as he does. I recall reading comments of his on this site in 2015 when he said we should just take the oil from Iraq and later comments when he called the Iraqi politicians thieves. I don't think he's going to put up with that behavior forever and am confident that he already has a plan in place to reimburse America as much as possible for the life, blood, time, money and effort we contributed to Iraq's benefit~

Go RV!!!

Edited by presence
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, flboy said:

Mr. jimbarnhardt, , I've been on this ride since 2003, joined DV 2009. it's going on 16 years and still no end in sight. Your thoughts??

I would be a VERY HAPPY camper at a R.V. .05. I don't normally post , but had to respond to 10 years.

Regards. 

Trust me, there are many times I keep seeing posts from 'Guru's' stating this, that and the other and I wonder if this is EVER going to happen too. Logic tells me they need to increase their value. I just don't see them not increasing with the resources they have. Now what that ends up being is anyone's guess, as we all know. I try and not dwell on this since it's out of my control, I just go about my life as if this isn't going to happen for another long while, cuz it might not. I've owned IQD since about 2006 or 7, been with Adam here since 2010, and have tried to follow what's going on best I can. I don't understand, nor do I pretend to, everything needing to be done still that they haven't yet completed, but figuring out paying the Kurds, HCL/Erbil, is going to be important for one, stopping the corruption in the GIO is another, getting Maliki OUT, and so on. Some say they will have to float the currency and let it gradually rise with demand and investment into Iraq, but then I'm not sure how you can have investment if the return is only slightly higher than the value is now. I've heard much about many companies, and countries signing contracts, or wanting to come in to rebuild, bring them into the 21st Century so to speak, and much more. I'm no economist, but I just see if I'm going to invest in infrastructure or whatever, I want to make sure it's going to be worth a good ROI! So the value must be increased. 

I think Iraq is coming to a crossroads. I think they will need to come out at around 1:1, personally, in order to get off the USD, then it can rise from there. Or come out at a rate similar to what Kuwait did years ago when they revalued or reinstated at  like $3.60+/- (??) and they have much less in resources than Iraq does. I don't know, I may be wrong, we all may be wrong. But many who follow this much more closely and relay info, and have sources inside Iraq and so on, say a lot of these very positive things and they are happening soon. Very soon. Let's hope very soon.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Mr. Barnhardt, ,,  it's nice to hear a fresh perspective with common logic.  As stated I've been here a long time, just hope it does something positive & explosive in my life time.  So let's just keep the faith and wish for the best. What have I got to lose but time.

Again, Thank you sir.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, flboy said:

Thank you Mr. Barnhardt, ,,  it's nice to hear a fresh perspective with common logic.  As stated I've been here a long time, just hope it does something positive & explosive in my life time.  So let's just keep the faith and wish for the best. What have I got to lose but time.

Again, Thank you sir.

You're welcome flboy, I hope that they are really getting this tightened up so this will be solid when it RV's/RI's, whatever. I hope very soon too, keeping the faith, and know we are one day closer to this ride being over!

• Upvote 2