Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 9 January 2018

Adam Montana

Thanks for the update Broseph..... I am humbly of the opinion like others like Chris Smith have mentioned that a lower price forces Iraq to look for other sources of liquidity/purchasing power.... looking at the oil charts from the 1990 range when Iraq was at $3.21 oil was in the $23-42 range......

I do believe Trump is putting pressure on Iraq to pay it’s fair share.... this war has cost American Taxpayers a great deal and I believe Trump needs a win politically! 

If I were Him, I would want the RV to happen during the govt shutdown so he can take full credit for it to shut the democrats up, build the wall and secure our financial future for a few decades..... if that doesn’t happen I would love to see something happen by the end of this first quarter.

B27FA25B-0D36-436E-8935-1F6BA252037C.jpeg

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Thanks for the update Broseph..... I am humbly of the opinion like others like Chris Smith have mentioned that a lower price forces Iraq to look for other sources of liquidity/purchasing power.... looking at the oil charts from the 1990 range when Iraq was at $3.21 oil was in the $23-42 range......

I do believe Trump is putting pressure on Iraq to pay it’s fair share.... this war has cost American Taxpayers a great deal and I believe Trump needs a win politically! 

If I were Him, I would want the RV to happen during the govt shutdown so he can take full credit for it to shut the democrats up, build the wall and secure our financial future for a few decades..... if that doesn’t happen I would love to see something happen by the end of this first quarter.

B27FA25B-0D36-436E-8935-1F6BA252037C.jpeg

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

prices or gasoline were lower than they are the last couple of weeks.. This is what I've experienced.

As it were, I have no idea and wish someone with the truth can explain what if anything this has to

do with a revaluation.  It seems to me that Iraq is doing just fine (maybe not the poor citizens

subjected to the life they live but the operational government of Iraq is doing well so it seems)

Nobody in charge of rules or regulations in any country seems to be willing or ready to revalue

the currency so as to help those not in the 1% tile of wealth.  It's like it's pre-dispositioned to

maintain the wealth for the wealthy.  We've waited decades with the hope that the currency

would increase in value and it just isnt a priority for those who can make it a reality.  That's my

take.  I wished people would realize that revaluing to a higher value of the dinar would help

so many .. and simultaneously those in charge even as it would be or is written.  The wealthy

will remain wealthy regardless, but you come into the world without anything and you leave

the same exact way.  what's the problem? why can those in charge see to it that those

beneath them.. because that's how the populous is viewed, need help.  Please revalue

to what the currency was before the gulf war.  You'd be amazed at how this would

also create wealth for you, those who know how to manipulate the system!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I follow a lot of oil trends and, I believe that we will see a bit more of a drop in price.  Probably a little closer if not just a bit below $45 way before we see it go back up.  Expect the dip to happen soon and, around May, for it to jump a bit and then in June for it it hit hard.  If you invest in oil, and you see it hit $45, think about jumping in!  I do agree with you Adam!  I think Iraq is at the point to take full advantage of all this, I hope we are both right!  LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Kind of like newly weds......gee....let's start a family......oh wait....need more money.....oh wait...need to own a house.......oh wait.....let's get a dog first and see if we're responsible enough.......

There never is tha perfect time....you have the child....and miraculously it all works out.....just how life works....

I will add that some of what I read indicates $25-$30 oil ahead......I'm just not so sure the price of oil is any more important than fixing the corruption and security within the country....grow a pair Iraq....be bold....make the move......

JMO.....CL

Edited by coorslite21
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I remember when oil was going up and it was said if oil can hold over a certain dollar value per barrel Iraq would  revalue ( I dont remember what that value was but I do believe it was above 60 per barrel )  but now with the oil prices dropping it is now being said this is a good thing.  Can someone please explain to me why this would change?  Or are we all grasping at straws and twisting the news to make us feel better that this train ride might come to an end.  

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

Thank You For The Up Beat AND Encouraging Post, Adam, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Week To You!!!

:tiphat:

Crude Oil futures have nominally risen $5/barrel in ABOUT ONE (1) WEEK!!!

image.png.ad2333633617f9a3abccd5a6d2b8ab39.png

http://quotes.ino.com/charting/?s=NYMEX_CL.G19

At THIS rate, we have LESS THAN four (4) weeks to go to top $70/barrel crude oil!!!

50 Day Moving Average:

image.png.82d351488038eba7a3393e9a3e69181d.png

http://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.G19&t=&a=&w=&v=dmax

100 Day Moving Average:

image.png.8dafba3f44abb754ec20734017e1716f.png

http://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.G19&v=dmax&t=l&a=100&w=1

200 Day Moving Average:

image.png.fa8bf078da77f0c65ebbc1d6aa8852ff.png

http://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.G19&v=dmax&t=l&a=200&w=1

So the 50 day average is about $51/barrel, the 100 day average is about $60/barrel, AND the 200 day average is about $63/barrel!!!

If I remember right, the 2018 budget was based on $46/barrel whereas the current 2019 budget is based on $56/barrel.

I find it EXTREMELY interesting the crude oil futures took a nose dive on October 1, 2018 AND are NOW rocketing since January 1, 2019!!! Kwinkie Dinkie for one (1) full quarter???!!!

Looks AWFUL funny!!!

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

In The Mean Time..........................................................................

DV Cruise, er, Pirate Ship Here WE Come ....................................

AND.................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

not to take away from your input..but it could be a while...oil usually trades in a 5-10 dollar range. It could take some time to see WTI back above 60...and it won't last long..:twocents:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning an Thanks Adam for the UP Lifting Post..Seems these oil reliance countries are zeroing in a balance market. Seems Trump has shown them the way on how the USA can make them or break them. It does seem $60 buck is the goal an is a win win for everyone. Which diversify these countries, without relying on just oil. I say that with what I research...Again Thanks Adam...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1