Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 9 January 2018

Adam Montana

i know this may seem odd, as president trump is negotiating bi lateral deals he has to get market share though deals and push oil lower to show we have control of oil price and help our own bussiness and consumer to bring jobs that comes with lower oil ,once that has showing promise then let prices rise slowly ,but lower controlled oil price by president trump will force iraq to rv and play ball with president trump as they need another source of income than just from oil  through the rv of money

and that is art of deal  !! go rv! and president trump!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Sounds solid! What was it somebody once said; "You cant make this stuff up?!?!" I love the seeing this from the inside out, leftways, sideways, topside down..... staring truth eyeball to eyeball!!! Thankyou Adam!

• Upvote 6

Thanks Adam - Always look forward to your responses here and when they highlight them on other sites. Still doing what I need to do as if this were not to happen for another 10 years (oh hell I hope not!!) Let's get this RV/RI, whatever, DONE!!!!!!! Go RV!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, chris smith said:

i know this may seem odd, as president trump is negotiating bi lateral deals he has to get market share though deals and push oil lower to show we have control of oil price and help our own bussiness and consumer to bring jobs that comes with lower oil ,once that has showing promise then let prices rise slowly ,but lower controlled oil price by president trump will force iraq to rv and play ball with president trump as they need another source of income than just from oil  through the rv of money

and that is art of deal  !! go rv! and president trump!!!

Chris, YOU are Exactly RIGHT ! !    

God Bless

renomac

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

WOWZERS!!!

Thank You For The Up Beat AND Encouraging Post, Adam, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Week To You!!!

:tiphat:

Crude Oil futures have nominally risen $5/barrel in ABOUT ONE (1) WEEK!!!

image.png.ad2333633617f9a3abccd5a6d2b8ab39.png

http://quotes.ino.com/charting/?s=NYMEX_CL.G19

At THIS rate, we have LESS THAN four (4) weeks to go to top $70/barrel crude oil!!!

50 Day Moving Average:

image.png.82d351488038eba7a3393e9a3e69181d.png

http://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.G19&t=&a=&w=&v=dmax

100 Day Moving Average:

image.png.8dafba3f44abb754ec20734017e1716f.png

http://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.G19&v=dmax&t=l&a=100&w=1

200 Day Moving Average:

image.png.fa8bf078da77f0c65ebbc1d6aa8852ff.png

http://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.G19&v=dmax&t=l&a=200&w=1

So the 50 day average is about $51/barrel, the 100 day average is about $60/barrel, AND the 200 day average is about $63/barrel!!!

If I remember right, the 2018 budget was based on $46/barrel whereas the current 2019 budget is based on $56/barrel.

I find it EXTREMELY interesting the crude oil futures took a nose dive on October 1, 2018 AND are NOW rocketing since January 1, 2019!!! Kwinkie Dinkie for one (1) full quarter???!!!

Looks AWFUL funny!!!

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

In The Mean Time..........................................................................

DV Cruise, er, Pirate Ship Here WE Come ....................................

AND.................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1