Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 4 PM EST - 9 Jan 2019

1-9-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG   ...Personally, I don’t care which way it starts – just as long as it gets going. ...Regardless of which way it happens – if the value rises, we ALL WIN!!...

1-9-2019   Intel Guru Bruce
   [via PinkRoses]   Just when you think it is safe to say everything is done with Iraq, there is one more piece we were looking for or is happening that we should be aware of.  We heard they have (3) announcements coming out...One was made today [Tuesday]. One should be made on Thursday, and I believe one is going to be made on Friday. I know one of the announcements, not the one today, I believe will talk about the reinstatement of the Iraqi Dinar, and the fact that Iraq is a Sovereign nation and has revalued currency. Some of that revaluation of that currency will occur when that currency is actively traded on the world market using Forex to do so. I believe that is where we believe is reinstatement and go into revaluation because the rates they have now that we know of is already higher than their $3.22 rate was back in 2003 (the last time it was at that value was pre 1st gulf war - in 2003 is was just a few cents before the new IQD was distributed and it came out at about 3000 IQD TO $1 US) ... RON.. ...ultimately Iraq is done having made the decision to do what they needed to do and conform to what they have been asked to do. Now it is just a matter of timing and time. So I am going to say I am looking forward to again a very good and interesting weekend... 

1-9-2019    Intel Guru RayRen98   Iraqi TV is reporting that Thursday's session will "probably" be postponed until Saturday due to the low attendance for Tuesdays' session that eventually did not take place.  Mahdi is being requested to hold accountable those who did not appear for the session.  Mahdi continues to submit the same names already previously rejected. He has sent out a text/tweet message supporting his actions with resolve being a fully-appointed cabinet "soon."   [Time Will Tell]

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

ADDED @ 6:24 PM EST

-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Article:  "ALLOCATION OF 50 MILLION DINARS TO ARTICLE 140"  So folks here it is again Article 140. Do you wonder why now and we project the CBI to reinstate by the end of January? Go figure Article 140 and HCL HOT in the news NOW!   Don’t let anyone tell you these are not important to have the reinstatement of the dinar. The FACT is we were told many years ago that the new Iraqi constitution MUST be fully implemented to get the currency back online...So these are mandated by the constitution. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ADDED @ 8:22 PM EST:

1-9-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   Iraqi TV is reporting that Thursday's Parliament session will be totally dedicated to the 2019 Budget. The cabinet voting  will "supposedly" happen on Saturday's session.  Reportedly, Fox news posted an alert that Mike Pompeo made a surprise visit to the Iraqi Parliament announcing to them to grow up and become the sovereign nation they're expected to be. [Time Will Tell]  

• Upvote 1

ADDED @ 9 PM EST:

1-9-2019  Newshound/Intel Guru MilitiaMan:  We read earlier that the World Bank refers to the KW (Kuwait) conference and is apparently moving forward with about $6.5. Billion for re construction. We also learned that at least for the Interior and Defense minister they can operate with Mahdi.

So there for it shows the work that was painfully hammered out since May is adequate enough to plow on as we also see there is the ability to move IQD by wire globally for contractors and or investors alike. 

There is evidence that money not only was paid to USA per Mondays CC, but, out of the UK as well in relation to the IQD and directly in IQD. 

The question is is how long can this sort of thing be in place like that? Let’s see what the Citizens of Iraq have to say about that!! I naderstand from the street in Baghdad from various points of view they were expecting things around the 4//5 th Jan 2019 to be presented and nothing showed yet. 
Well if if they get wind of contractors and investors getting 1:1 put into accounts awaiting to get an international calculation applied, I’ll bet they start making some noise on about theirs too, and will want to make sure that when they do go international with the new recognized rate they’ll want to be on the same page at the same time as we do!! Imo  

As, It’s now about liquidity that has started  to filter into the economy and is expected to accelerate from here on out, as the government can act on spending of the new loans apparently from the World Bank, etc..

So let’s see how long the Politicians sand bag on the two ministers while the green zone is open to the citizens, as they know the money is now being able to move globally.. Knowing from not just this article the the Goi is seated well enough now even per the USA at senior levels and as well as, Iraq’s senior levels the citizens should start to get antsy and apply the pressure Sistani has been said to have talked about to them back in late December. So we shall see I. What appears to be a very short term. 

We see that  new contracts are said to be on the table 01/13/2019. They too will need to have a mechanism to move money.   !T!   - imo -MM
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1